Other urls found in this thread:

99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

.01 break sends it towards .015

what the actual fuck

Sell now
Dont regret

Sll now and get JUSTed

it it goes below 75, then it will have a correction.
If it goes above 85 to at least 86 in the next two days, it will have a rally to a max of 106.

Lots of TA, Studies, and analysis pretty much point to these conclusions. So just pay attention for a few days.

FOMOFUD

we have breakout guys

This a meme to get noobs to sell
I wanna buy more :(

Here we go!

honestly wouldnt be surprised to see previous ATH become new floor.

why the fuck didn't someone make a thread a few hours ago. This was bullish for some time, could have gotten some sick 10% gains before now.

HA.

Veeky Forums shits on LTC all day every day because it's not one of their bright and shiny shitcoins that zips around and crashes.

And look at it now. FOMO on their nervous faces.

THE GENTLEMAN'S COIN.

I fucking sold my stack at 82. Im FOMOing hard, there's gotta be a dip, r-right?

we going to 100$ today arent we

This

Something is def happening. We may be up 0.12 by the morning.

Tomorrow

Life is good

Crypto is a such a poor nigger market. The second they make $20 in their portfolio they sell off. I've been watching this happen for weeks now on every coin.

I can't wait until the big corporations start coming in with their billions. No more faggot ass pajeets selling off the minutes shit goes green.

>tfw been holding LTC since 4 dollars

This. These idiots will sell at a 5% gain instead of waiting for 30%

you're a fucking idiot. wall street cucks sell the moment they get +0.2%

They're not your friends.

>notice there's a huge deviation from the current price and the moving averages
>sell for a few %
>buy back in once you get back to the move average or below it if it looks like a flash crash.
>Keep doing this. Compounded gains make you up 60% while everyone's up by 10% once the trend is over.

The amount of newfags here who get pissed by other traders making more money than them is hilarious.

Exactly, this chart is supposed to go 20%-30% within the next hour or two. But these faggot ass pajeets niggers will sell off to pay for KFC chicken and buy an emergency roll of toilet paper.

Fucking retarded.

Yup. here we go.
Easily a new ATH now. Possibly a decent chink higher since it needs to reach its BTC equivalent.

Best coin is not for sale.

>tfw when you added $2k worth of LTC to your stack earlier today

I just had a feeling. See you guys on the lunar surface.

how early?
I just did about 10 minutes ago.

Waiting for that 100 break.

LAMBOLAND HERE I COME

it's the exact opposite though...
big corps coming in and using quant trading (enigma.catalyst style) will stabalize the market and you can say goodbye to your 2x+ pumps and say hello to your 0.2% pumps

>Billions in new USD volume coming in is bad
Shut the fuck up

6hr RSI at 84 => perfect time for biz to buy

At around $84 or so. $100 is definitely doable in the short term.

SOMEONE PLEASE FUCKING TELL ME IT WILL DIP TO 82 BEFORE 100

BIG RED DILDO

No breaks my friend

Accidentally put my buy in at 0.0102 instead of 0.01012 on Binance. Immediately lose 1% due to stupidity and another 1% due to swing down. Fuck me.

>its going to break 0.01

I remember the excitement when it was almost going to break 0.02

Don't know why I replied to you.

LTC will be 120 by Monday. This is organic growth we're seeing. No pump and dump bullshit from Korea

i'm not saying it's bad, i'm saying volatility will taper off, you fucking teenaged pleb.

>He thinks there's organic growth in crypto. EVER.

Go back to your gold and silver, faggot

I made a few posts and one thread, everyone ignored me

Sort of. Its more that LTC didnt have the growth it was supposed to, and now it is playing catch up.

If we hit $90 tonight, we will hit the ATH in BTC in a few days. Which is like .02 I think?

Either way, buy this short little dip real quick if you can. If not, no worries. There are other opportunities... Though this one is a free %20-%25 increase in portfolio.

Actually, if you are in ETH, now is a good time to switch it to LTC. Ride this wave, then move it back after the small ETH dipis over in a few days.

>He interprets this as a fud post

kek. I actually prefer the manipulation, if crypto didn't exist I'd rather trade penny stocks than shit rocks. Which by the way are ALSO manipulated 24/7. EVERY COMMODITY IS

Post kumo clouds next time bro. I've been waiting for this to actually break out for the past few days and got distracted by bch and btg.

I saw this and waited for the breakout. Oh well. Easy 20% for me

> technical analysis

I'm sorry I can't hear you over the $5000 I made this past 48 hours

I expect to wake up in the morning and it to be at 100+. Im from britbongistan

people here still dont believe in the TA even though its right over 75% of the time.

Whats the height of your wedge? thats usually the top price before another big dip happens.

I was just about to ask, I'm in ETH, it's not breaking $470 and looks like it's starting to fall below ATH

I think I'll switch to LTC right now. Anybody else concur?

Yeah.

crypto rises more than 75% of the time means monkeys throwing shit at a keyboard are as profitable as TA gurus

> thinking your vodoo majic makes you a trader in a bull market

I AM LAFFIN

TA is certified bullshit in normal markets, even more so in crypto

LTC dumping hard. fuck this shit coin

Concur.
Dumped my ETH after nice profit last 7 days into LTC.
Let's ride!

t. worked in financial markets over 12 years

mean I do,
but I already said that in this thread.
TA points to ETH having a pullback while LTC both broke its converging wedge and broke out of its tunnel so its fairly likely to have some big gains before showing another significant TA event. I based next "base" price on the tunnel and got about $106. Around there we should form another pattern which we can extrapolate info from.

goodluck!

I'm going to switch over to Eth from LTC. Witness Me!

FUD with hints of FOMO

Knowing WHEN something is going to breakout is from TA, which makes you more money than the guy that holds for months and just gets lucky to be there.
Also it gives you a target price so you know when to move your investment to maximize gains.

It works way more than you would expect.
Crypto follows the same TA as the stock market, just 100 times as fast, which means if you pay attention you can make 100 times as much easily.

By the way, incase anyone hasn't notice we have quite a few indicators for a super bull run for LTC on the 6 hr charts.

1. Price is clearly above the clouds
2. A Bullish TK Cross
3. Price action is above the cloud
4. Bullish Cloud as support

yeah people freak out whenever there is a test of a trend for some reason.
Its actually a good thing and means the pump will continue longer than it would have.
Its a fantastic thing to happen lol.

I'm not touching this garbage until lightning is actually on mainnet.
Bitcoin has promised the same crap for years, haven't delivered.

89$

we are close bois

How long do you lads feel comfortable keeping coins on an exchange?

I only had a wallet for ETH and its tokens. I wanna make the trade to LTC on Binance now and hold it there while I set up a secure wallet that can take LTC. What software do you guys use for LTC? I have MEW for ETH, and looking Electrum only takes BTC.

I didn't expect to be rushing to buy up LTC.

indefinitely unless it's something sketchy like bitfinex.

just keep 2fa on

So should I FOMO and buy in, i sold at 82, you think we'll have any dip before 100?

I see, so Binance is fairly safe? My first research into crypto kept memeing about not keeping coins on exchanges, and I've been moving ETH/tokens between my private wallet often since.

keep 80% of your long term holds in personal wallets.
don't put a lot of money in short term coins with no fundamentals like litecoin.
that way, if any exchange decides to pull a mt gox you're mostly covered.

While it's a hassle of constantly moving coins from exchanges to your private wallet it's the most secure you could get + 2fa as said. You are doing the right thing.

I bought in 0.01003767 sats, it's only slightly higher now, just earlier before posting that. The longer the time span for a trend the comfier kumo cloud indicators are. I'm not even gonna stare at charts tonight because of this.

I mean, do what you want with your money but we're objectively in a strong bullish trend on the 6hr charts. Set a stop loss if you're concerned or something.

It's fine.

The only sketchy thing is that they can literally freeze your wallet, 1/2 your balance or just fucking take it (not saying they will... they can though but this is true of all exchanges) if they want to. (Ask something to explain the double REQ situation on binance from a few weeks ago) but I trust them enough to keep my link on there.

This was literally the first altcoin i bought, two days ago. I'm new to this shit.

I made almost ten dollars so far after investing 95$. When do i sell?

I bought all my litecoin at 42, sold at 82. If i buy back now i would be down almost 10 litecoin from my 110ltc trade.

I'm genuinely interested in some advice. I basically have $9k in fiat and 0.12BTC at the moment. I'd consider throwing you a litecoin incase your advice pays off

maybe, but we are also in a dip right now so there is no guarantee.

Id just get in while there is still dip left. After that it will probably just launch pretty quick again

there'll never be another mtgox now that institutional money is coming in

You should sell off over the next few days. This is because it's overbought now and will cool off. Then buy the dip and repeat.

People who have worked in financial markets for over 50 years think crypto is a ponzi scheme. Your claim is completely meaningless

at around 100-105 if you want. But at that level it could continue its really upward and if it does it will be parabolic.

If you wanna play safe then sell around 100.
If that 100 is all you have, I would do that.
Also, learn about stop losses. thats how you will keep investments easily profitable in the future.
Dont stumble around trying to get one in now though because you might fuck up and just sell for super low....

The RSI is only 62... How could you possibly get that this is overbought?
Its in the perfect bullish spot. Its fine.

Probably not, but it doesn't hurt to have your ass covered. Out fees are less than $10 and Binance has only been in operation for a few months

T-thanks. I wasn't expecting actual advice. I'll look into placing a stop order around 105.

Now for cashing out..

Sell it in around 10 years and buy a house

>People who have worked in financial markets for over 50 years
those people are called baby boomers
their time has ended
99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/

two completely separate things.

technical analysis like you see on these boards is a scam. it is reading tea-leaves. you don't have to believe me, but take this as fair warning. the market is too volatile and subject to market manipulators for TA to EVER work. Crypto TA folk think they are hot shit because this is the biggest bull market in history. Of course they are going to make money.

I'm also super new. My first buy was $200 LTC @ $75ish, $200 more at $81 and final $200 at $87. My target is $94. I feel like there'll be strong retraction when it goes above $100, probably back to $88 or so.

I used to be a commodities broker and as terrified as I am about lack of fundamentals, the technicals seem short term correct

coinbase is fine to cash out but you shouldnt cash in and out a lot. or at all for a decent amount of time if you can. There are a lot of things oyu can just move your money to to play it safe and get slow increases on.

and yeah, rarely this place has a few people who actually try to help.

It's almost like TA is a single tool used to help evaluate decisions and not prophetic magic.

I owned exactly 0 LTC before this breakout. You're suggesting I'd make more money just passively holding. Which is impossible given that I'd never have bought LTC in the first place.

It doesn't matter how much litecoin you have. The Base trading pairs for accumulation is BTC, ETH, and USD. With most trends following BTC or LTC. As long as you're accumulating more of your poison (whether it be btc or USD, gonna depend on which market you prefer trading in or accumulating.)

I personally don't want to stare at charts tonight so I'm already in regardless of a dip. Potential targets for retracing though could as as follows...

0.0091 - 0.0094 are decent targets for retracement as per 4 hour charts

0.0093 - 0.0095 are decent targets for retracement as per 2 hour charts

0.0095 - 0.0097 are decent targets for retracement as per 1 hour charts

I highly doubt we'd break support on 4 hrs. 0.0093 would be another target for 6 hours if we started a trend reversal right now and then bounced off. I wouldn't bet on that.

A conservative approach could be setting tired buy orders based on the supports I mentioned if you wanted to try and time a dip, With what Ethereum just did for the last two days I'm not even expecting one, at least for not for long.

If this works out for you. Note I'm not explicitly telling you what to do and I don't want to responsible for any losses on your part if the sky suddenly falls apart or a korean whale group decides to just kill the pump out of nowhere.

I'm just telling you what the current trend is, which all indicates to bullish over a longish time span. Height of resistance on 12 hours is around 0.00108ish, gonna depend on how long it takes to get there.

Anyways, the fact that you blindly dismiss TA as bullshit just shows your ignorance. I highly question your claims to have experience working with money. Just the act of looking at a chart and seeing a trend is considered TA.

just ignore him.
He doesnt know what TA actually entails and probably thinks its one chart you follow and not the literal thousands of studies done over lifetimes.
Also the TA works for you and I so what do we care if some FUD boy misses out by being an ass?

quit your job today, move to a hedge fund and make yourself a billionaire in one year if your TA works. oh wait. you won't. because it doesn't work.

this.

you should read about how warren made all his money when he did stocks. He followed basic TA over 10 years and made tons and tons.

>move to a hedge fund

That would mean moving from my job that pays 6 figures as a programmer which i really enjoy.

Why do that when I can become a millionaire by following basics and investing when I want?

kek. meant most trends following btc or usd

because you could become a billionaire in one year and do whatever the hell you like for life.

"I realized that technical analysis didn't work when I turned the chart upside down and didn't get a different answer." - Warren Buffet

you are either an incredible troll or truly thick person who should never handle money let alone have a bank account.

Buffet is famous for Fundamental Analysis. That is his whole shtick. fucking hell pal

IT'S GONE DOWN TO EIGHTY SEVEN FUCKING DOLLARS FUCK FUCK FUCK I'M SUNK

Then dont get in on LTC, I dont care lol.

But dont be mad when it does what everybody predicts and hits 106 in the next day or two.