I fell for the meme coin

I took out 30k from my stock market investments and bought Bitcoin from my linked bank account. I'm up to 300k now but I can't cash out. All that fucking money gone!!? Fucking gone. They want you to link a Bitcoin card or something. I'm so fucking mad right now. I was going to use that money to buy a house. I never actually tried to twkr the money out until now. This is fucking fraud and I'm finding a lawyer.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinatmradar.com/
bitcoin-realestate.com/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7fimn3/i_cant_cash_out/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whoa look at that a post escaped 2011

fuck off faggot

Fuck you bro I'm so fucking mad right now. The money is worthless fucking worthless.

0/10 bait

well well well, looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

I will pay you $5000 per BTC you send to me, to your paypal account, right now.

I'm here to help, we can start in .1 of a BTC if you want?

Fuck off you fucking troll. Tell me how to fucking cash out or GTFO of my thread I'm raging so fucking hard right now. I had so many things riding on that money and it's fucking worthless now

"Can't cash out" meme is a psy-op to get users to hold BTC so whales can dump before other users do. Don't listen to them.

>tell my gf I'm worth over $400k in crypto
>can't even afford to take her to McDonald's
>get dumped for a pizza delivery guy who flashed his wad of USD at the grocery store my gf worked at
I THOUGHT I WAS RICH FUCK YOU Veeky Forums

>Your thread
>Anonymous image board
>Raging
>Because ur dumb
You deserve to lose any money you make.

I will happily cash anyone out at $5k per BTC, bank transfer, paypal, at whatever increments you want.

TELL ME HOW TO CASH OUT RIGHT FUCKING NOW OR SERIOUDLY STFU. STEP BY STEP

well well well, looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

Post your address so I can just give away my useless BTC. I'm fucking done with this. Have 120 BTC to spare, I though I was gonna be rich. Fuck.

I will cash you out in person if you have $300k, anywhere in the world cash, at $5k per BTC.
Stop ignoring me.

Ok deal I just want fucking out. How do I do this?

OP and these posters are seriously retarded.

1. If you want a house for bitcoin just trade bitcoin for house, fucking retards

2. I have 3 methods available to sell bitcoins for fiat. I know there are more. OP is a dumbass

i swear its just become a meme to just pretend to be new at crypto or something. have we come full circle?

email me [email protected]
I will buy in person for large amounts.

Wtf does that even fucking mean in house. Speak to me in English dumbass. I want to fucking cash out. I want out right now.

Jesus christ, where the fuck did this goddamn rumor of not being able to cash out. Fuck this FUD support.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2488658-how-do-i-sell-or-"cash-out"-my-digital-currency-

HEY ASSHOLE YOU STOLE MY COINS

Bridges are a great if you want out.

Yeah nice try faggot.
The blockchain is open for all to see, tell me your wallet address, so we can see that you didn't send any.

IT DOEDNT FUCKING EORK YOU RETARD I TRIED THAT. FUCK OFF

hey YOURE THE GUY THAT DROVE BY IN THE LAMBO WITH RON PAUL!!!!!! YOU SAID TO GET IN ITS HAPPENING BUT DIDNT SLOW DOWN FOR ME!!!! I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

did you try LINKING A BANK ACCOUNT FIRST?

Hai there!

If anyone needs to cashout I offer a service at 5k per BTC, paid to your bank account or paypal.
Simply email me [email protected] and send the BTC to:
37oqriHdUZHcynymq4jFgKvC1XakSeb1Ju
I will then send you the money within the hour.

>he thought that the cryptojews would let him cash out
You can't win with the Jews why haven't you learned?

fag coinatmradar.com/

Just wait for the future user and then you can buy everything with crypto, faggot.

It's buy only you stupid fuck

Who's paying you to shill here?

>tfw cashed out 100k this year

kek i love this meme

Hello, I am Nigerian prince. You send Bitcoin to me, I help u you cash out. I get 30% ok?

Peace mofo

you still have 300k worth of bitcoin, so buy a house in bitcoin. or otherwise by something on the internet worth 300k and then sell it again.

(if its possible)

bitcoin-realestate.com/

starting to think NSA really trolls these forums.
It's not possible for someone to be this fucking stupid... right?

Tagging onto this, but will do you better OP. I’ll do $75,000 worth of BTC at $7,500/BTC. Dead serious. Drop your email.

Some ledditor also fell for the crypto-currency meme and just tried to cash out KEK

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7fimn3/i_cant_cash_out/