Daily reminder the bittrex pump of this will be epic as hundreds of millions of $$ will be exposed to it and will want...

Daily reminder the bittrex pump of this will be epic as hundreds of millions of $$ will be exposed to it and will want to get in at dirt cheap prices. Once this lists on bittrex next week it's rocketing and never coming back.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/tokentxns?a=0xc892e9036e9a7bd657b65078829be18b6856a791
support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex
etherscan.io/address/0xfeeaa6a2ae0d4a15e947afc71dc249a29dc2778d#tokentxns
twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/934126411257823232
support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854?input_string=review process duration
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lmao,
Daily reminder that this piece of shit isnt going on bittrex anytime soon, deluded linkie

TL:DR
>It will be open to a bigger audience that will not want to buy it

reminder that the listing rumor is fake and some user sent 1 chainlink to the bittrex wallet to trick retards like you into thinking bittrex is going to list it

reminder that as soon as the wallet got revealed several anons did the same with many shit coins including CONFIDO

see for yourself: etherscan.io/tokentxns?a=0xc892e9036e9a7bd657b65078829be18b6856a791

stay poor deluded linky

Even if it wasnt really intended to be listed. Guess what faggots hahahahaahah we got Bittrex's attention. Someone tweeted them about LINK and other legitimate coins like ZRX being in that wallet. They will definitely be listing LINK at this point.

wrong
the 1 btc was from a special wallot

Reminds me of when some retard found the word "link" in the inspect element on bittrex and kept spamming Veeky Forums saying bittrex listing confirmed.
Lmao.

youre fucking stupid. Bittrex isn't going to list a coin just because they know about it, the review process is extremely detailed and deliberate, and requires a formal submission by the team

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

LINKies are so out of touch with reality jesus christ

there's no reason not to suspect LINK could be added to bittrex soon, just look at the recent junk that got added there. fucking DNT for god's sake.

this is the wallet that sent the 1 chainlink

etherscan.io/address/0xfeeaa6a2ae0d4a15e947afc71dc249a29dc2778d#tokentxns

tell me EXACTLY what is so special about this wallet you fucking retard

LINKies need to commit suicide

Uhhh except I'm assuming that the dev team has not contacted Bittrex yet.

Why are you fucks so against LINK being listed in Bittrex? Yet when its other coins, its fine to fucking speculate. Literally kys.

>this is the wallet that sent the 1 chainlink
no it isn't, lol

are you blind or just stupid?

lmao

that is not the correct wallet you faggot FUDer

Holy fuck there is a FUD campaign against LINK unlike anything I have ever seen. The pink wojacks when this thing moons are going to be absolutely delicious.

okay, then post the correct wallet right now

oh you can't?
thats because youre a liar and have no idea what you're talking about

kys

>post facts with proof of the ether scans to prove my point
>FUD campaign

absolute delusion

Are you 100% sure LINK wont be listed in the near future in Bittrex?

It will be simply epic to watch their smugness turn to frowns. They will regret this for the rest of their lives.
>Why did I choose to hate rather than just buy it

Your stupidity and tears will sustain me when we moon

no, but i'm 100% sure Rory has said himself they are "open" to being on new exchanges but are not actively pursuing it.

it's missing "I'm the user that called and pump, you sirs don't want to miss

most of them hold LINK

Is there a list of exchanges that let you swap LINK?

There are 3 coins that I know o that'll make people rich in the next 6 months. Link, req and exec. The question is in which order they take off. Looks like one of them is moving

>No, i'm not 100% sure it wont be listed
See? Also, SERGEY handles the listing not Rory. Even Rory doesnt know if Sergey contacted Bittrex you dumb motherfucker check Rory's response. Dumb motherfucker.

TO all FUDing Faggs

twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/934126411257823232

You're welcome. They don't say specifically, it will be listed tommorow, but read between the lines.

I think SUB has serious potential too, I've been filling my bags with LINK, SUB and REQ lately.

So why did the wallet that sent the link, to the address posted above, look like some random person instead of ChainLink's official address?

sounded like bittrex isnt interested at all

>twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/934126411257823232
oh, nvm, I massively misread it the first time...

HOLY FUUUUUUUCK MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes responding to a general comment about listing. The tweet bittrex replied to mentions eng, 0x and link, all of these coins were sent to the bittrex address roughly around the same time by no name wallets

you're getting played so easily and youre too blind to see it

look at the wallets sending the coins mentioned in the tweet and try to convince yourself its legit with a straight face

etherscan.io/tokentxns?a=0xc892e9036e9a7bd657b65078829be18b6856a791

Seriously guys, if you sold and were planning to buy back in, now’s the time.

True that. Their target group is the average joes tho. Which is a good thing but I'm doubtful it'll gain adoption in the next 6 months or so. Doesn't necessarily mean it couldn't climb high in price of course. Good luck mate!

Elaborate further, clearly to brainlet to understand.

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854?input_string=review process duration

I deduce the teams have been in contact, could tie into the rory slack, and what was posted before.

How can you decide its not the team, based on their wallet?

Wasn't around the same time at all.

Poet,ENG and BCPT were sent at the same time. A day later the address was leaked and ZRX and Link were sent.

I finally finished accumilating today. Got 10k stinky linkies and it feels amazing.

Yeah, but its something EVERYONE into crypto should care about. Average Joe's aren't here yet.

>finished accumilating

Basically kek.

After stuffing my bags with 10k LINK, 10k REQ and 2.5K SUB, where would you put the last $239.27365 to my name?

Right now it's split between ZenCash, Ripio Credit Network and QuantStamp. I love ZenCash, but in terms of gains I might split between QSP and RCN.

And as we all know, as soon as it got added there, it promptly skyrocketed to $.20.

After checking this is probably the case

0x has been submitted in the past, I'm guessing they didn't pass review

Thy seems like an odd way to word things when you have to apply to be listed on an exchange. Do they think exchanges are going to come to them and ask to list them? Then again maybe they have idfk.

Don’t read into it. (Read into it)

What are the review guidelines? How would 0x not pass? It’s in no way shape or form a security.

this is only the beginning

holy shit LINK is gonna capture the entire pajeet market

>holy shit LINK is gonna capture the entire world's market
ftfy

WHAT. OMFG IS THIS REAL. THE TOILET MARKET IS FINISHED. AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

POO

can someone explain the Link toilet meme please?

>Pajeet's poo-poo rupees launch LINK to the billions before the west even touches it

W E

So wait... this has to be fake....... right?

Rory has twitter??