~$32 Billion in "value" literally POOFED in from nowhere

~$32 Billion in "value" literally POOFED in from nowhere.

Yeah, this ain't a bubble at all...

>145 billion literally POOOFMD out of nowhere

corecucks btfo

who is saying it isn't a bubble? faggot

Give me my bitcoin gold and bitcoin diamond coinbase!

Same thing happened during the dotcom bubble, of course that grew to more than 10x what marketcap of crypto currently is. Is it a bubble? Sure, there's a lot of room to go though.

Imagine I have 10,000 rubber chickens and I sell one to your mum for £10. What does that make the value of my stock?

That's right nigger.

Price is decided through a combination of supply, demand and precedent.

Stop fudding shit you don't understand.

You sound like those people saying smart phones weren't necessary because you could call and text on your nokia and why would you need anything more.

I don't disagree, but at least BTC has ~8 years of mining history behind it.

Listen, kid, I lived through the dotcom bubble. This is the same shit. When it blows your paltry $300 portfolio is going to zero. Quit trying to talk to me like you're Jordan fucking Belfort, pleb.

so do the other ones too actually

Cool your jets old timer. Need your pipe and slippers and a classic episode of macguiver?

how many seal team 6 confirmed kills u have?

i know the older you get the more you look for patterns and repetitions. things never play out the way you expect. you should know that, grandpa.

Can I buy some rumber chickys?

>yfw not everything in the entire universe ever is the same as the first event ever happened
>yfw things actually change every once in a while

Quick question for you old timer.

If I had invested in Apple in 2000, would I have been wrong or right?

>what is demand

Follow up question, if I had invested in a portfolio of shitty start ups completely unproven, hoping that one of them makes me rich because "everything always goes up in this market," would I be an idiot compared to the guy who only invested in Microsoft, Apple, and Google?

Sure my friend. Send £10 of btc to

18AdJhEmhgZa1WrdgSMSwG78FycKPKSZtT

well well well, looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

>If I had invested in Apple in 2000, would I have been wrong or right?
Hindsight Bias.
You would have probably invested in altavista or one of the other countless companies that dont exist anymore.

At the current prices for Bitcoin Diamond futures, another ~$14 Billion will be showing up on Coinmarketcap soon

Why is it so high? Is it litterally people not realising its been diluted 1000%?

>be me
>invest in a bubble
>see everyone on Veeky Forums buy link and powr and neo to get rich quick
>only buy BTC, ETH, LTC, and sometimes BCH
>begin to think I would have made similarly safe decisions during the dotcom bubble

Lol my dad was a 30 year old immigrant when he came to America in the 90s, him and my godfather both bought Apple stock when the iPod came out, and Google stock when it became a billion dollar company. Stop acting like this shit is rocket science, all it takes is a calm and collected attitude and maybe a little bit of wisdow.

just turn it to fiat, blockchains only going to be used by financial institutions all the other blockchain bulllshit aint going to be used and say goodbye to tokens

>has 100 million marketcap only 4 devs
yeah that shits going to work out great

Bitcoin Cash is a legit fork, created because the community majority (as of 2015 when they DDoS-ed our nodes) is not being listened to by the core devs. It's likely to grow.
Lol @ cucks buying the gold meme tho

where can i short this glorious shitcoin ?

Bro, take your meds. This meme is so half assed. Please remove thyself from my biz. Your behavior is unkosher.

this

don't blame forks, blame those who are stupid enough to buy them