Anyone have a reliable way to cash out of crypto? I've made enough money and now I want to take it out

Anyone have a reliable way to cash out of crypto? I've made enough money and now I want to take it out.

Was thinking I could buy $100 prepaid visa cards with ETH and sell them for ~$90 to someone for cash

Any ideas?

The "cash out" meme is from banks trying to keep the price down before they're allowed to buy in on Jan 2nd 2018

I just tried cashing out of crypto but you literally can't wtf

> Jan 2nd 2018

Explain

The "cash out" meme is from banks trying to keep the price down before they're allowed to buy in on Jan 2nd 2018

yet another cash out meme

What is that jew's problem? She shitting up /pol/ again?

Earlier bread had screen cap asking staff to push "cash out" meme and why

Bitch look like that goth guy from the basement what watches dem computer lights in The IT Crowd.

Link to thread? Cannot find

Go to online Gold Silver dealer
sell BTC for silver
buy burrito stand from Mexican with silver
put wife in bikini
have her sell burritos

Seriously? What happens when you try to cash out through Gemini or Coinbase?

>>>/reddit/

who is she?

Yes
Thanks for asking
I would recommend that you transfer to Schiff Gold as we accept Bitcoin now for Gold purchases
Then you can request to have the real Gold sent to your house at spot price

I hope this helps as many customers are converting to Gold to avoid the possible bubble crash

Also.
I forgot to mention
you can also request to sell your gold that you bought with your bitcoin and just have the cash sent to your bank account Via Wire

Let me know if you have questions

>she

no idea, but something about her face bugged me.
I fixed it

well well well, looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that fiat is a scam because you can't cash in. You LITERALLY can't fucking cash in. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your bitcoin on government bucks. There is no way to convert it back to crypto. All those "banks" that claim to deposit your bitcoin into your exchanges? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "banks" Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy banks. Post your IRL address so I can just give away my useless fiat. I'm fucking done with this. Have $100k to spare, I though I was gonna be rich. Fuck.

how much btc for cummies?

>looking at a womans face
imagine being this beta

1. Coinbase & cash out to PayPal. I did $2000 last week, not hard.
2. Localbitcoins. Annoying to do but works.
3. Sell to friends and acquaintances. Not hard if you're not autistic.
4. Buy prepaid cards, some go up to $2000-$5000 if you look hard enough.
5. Crypto debit/credit card and pay for cashier's checks or money orders.
6. Transferable game currencies like lindenbucks or world of Warcraft money.

There six ways for you retards to cash out. Some have higher fees than others go Google it yourself.

Open coinbase account and withdraw USD to bank. Are you all fucking teenagers or something