Serious Question. What's up with the 'Can't Cash Out' threads?

Doesn't make any sense. It's like saying the sky is neon green.
What's the real purpose behind this?

Other urls found in this thread:

coingather.com/account/login
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The "cash out" meme is from banks trying to keep the price down before they're allowed to buy in on Jan 2nd 2018

Elaborate

First it was le tax man taxes every trade even if u dont cash out and make 0 dollars.

Now they moved onto you cant cash out.

Have you even tried to cash out? lol wait till you see brah

i've unironically not been able to cash out and my ask keeps me asking so many questions i've been forced to lawyer up and now i'm spending more to pay my lawyer than how much i earned from crypto

No you fucking idiot the cashing out to fiat only tax was the meme

The cashout meme has been popping up every few weeks forever. Theres just more new people on biz nowadays so theyre giving the guys trolling a ton of attention which just eggs em on to keep going.

shut up tax shill

Its true. Have you noticed they all went quiet for half an hour after they were exposed? I did

you literally cant cash out

its how memes get forced

is it your first day here

hahaha, let me ask you all a question, HAVE YOU TRIED to cash out? at least ONE fucking time? If you haven't go and see for yourself. There's plenty of people on the internet already realizing it, that it's all a sham, and this shit is going to explode at any time. Consider all your investment a loss and just start investing in REAL things instead of "muh digital assets".
Don't say I didn't warn you.

literally have many times, suck a dick

cashed out on Monday through Gaydax got my money 24 hrs later are you a faggot or just a dumb cunt??

Yes 5k to be exact. Didnt have any problem, also I am no frío shitty USA si there's that.

its literally easier to cash out than to put money on GDAX it takes like 1 week sometimes 2 to get my money on GDAX but cash out was literally 24hrs!!!!!

This meme is worse than the cash out meme.

Congrats on this, seriously

It's simply to distract from the festering pile of scammy chink shit that is BCH

With large amounts it's probably easier to buy in than to cash out, and trying to cash out too much at once freezes your account at some exchanges. However if you buy in with the idea in mind that it might take several days to two weeks to exit your position then you're okay as long as the exchange isn't doing something shady.

That's the bigger problem imo.

The cash out meme has some truth to it. Do you really think you'll be able to cash out if the price starts crashing and everyone at once is trying to jump ship?

That happens in day trading too though.

desperate no coiners trying to get you to sell your BTC so they can buy in at a cheaper price

That's true. My advice is to not be greedy and cash out a little at a time. You won't lose much especially if you got in early. People who think the price is going to 100k or something are delusional and wi

come on, you just cant cash out user

** will probably lose everything

the cash out meme is older than 50% of nubiz

> It's like saying the sky is neon green.
IT CAN BE DUMmy ass

You guys are fucking Deluded if you think you can cash out! Go on, go try it. Come back and post proof you just cashed out. I'll wait...

This is where Soros' 18bn$ went

You can't even pity nocoiners in this instance. I felt sorry for their ignorance and laziness to research into crypto to make a fortune instead of just muh ponzi etc. Now we see people trying to derail a new system which could potentially pull them out of their pathetic wage slavery existence, yet they just try and destroy it as well because they can't stand the fact they miss out...yet again...by being overly cautious/distrusting/unintelligent and probably uneducated excuses as 'humans' .

I've cashed out on coinbase and at an ATM

Local bitcoins was an option too but didn't use it

tbqh I seriously hate myself for cashing out at $2750

>>>reddit

I can't cash out? More like you can't make me cash out, motherfucker

Okay you dumbasses here's a pic of me cashing out $500 yesterday to pay for some tendies

I've cashed out over 100k. How is this hard to believe, I've been using LocalBTC for 4 years now, my top contacts are on WhatsApp at this point. All I do is offer 3% mark-up (if I'm buying) or 3% mark-down (if I'm selling) and I'll be drowning in offers for instant bank transfer. Is this really hard to believe or are you guys shitposting? Do boomers really struggle this much with technology?

faggots will be faggots

I've cashed out so much

and you literally cant cash in this shit meme

Hahaha. We arrive at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

hahaha the mad man posted it again!!!

XD

you're fucking dumb, of course you can cash out. Why are you trying to fud normies? kill yourself

I CAN'T FUCKING BUY?! COINBASE SAYS TOO MANY PEOPLE HAVE BOUGHT CRYPTOS AND THE PARTY IS OVER?!?!

WHAT THE FUCK Veeky Forums?! I'M STUCK WITH FIAT BUT I WANTED THE RENAULT!!!

Yeah I don't understand the purpose of this meme, as if anyone would be stupid enough to fall for it lmao.

I have cashed out numerous times, ez often same day money in my account with amounts $1,000 +

Cash me outside howbowda???

you think Mcafee is delusional?

I can't seem to access the cash out portal at Coingather. Any idea what's going on?

coingather.com/account/login

>normie memes on my Veeky Forums

REEEEEEEE

It's really just a meme. Perfect storm for it. Half of anons think it's true yet half are in on the ruse.

She's cute but I hate tobacco. Like it makes me sick..
Can we trade that out with a joint?

This COPYPASTA is getting STALE and if you don't replace it with a new one, anons will REALIZE that fact

shut up, nerd.

Lol I just don't tell you fed faggots how I do it

no, it's not bitcoin->usd
no, it's not localbitcoins
yes, once you find out how we (smart) people with appreciable gains are evading your taxes you'll change the laws but guess what? we'll already be granfathered in. you can't retroactively tax, sweetcheeks.

her lips man. i hate tobacco too but i'd happily lick the tobacco smell off of lips like that