How do I get over the regret of selling 100 bitcoin in 2015

I sold it for $250 each. Now it is $8800 each. I would have been a millionaire. FUCK.

By killing yourself.

top jej

At least you're not the pizza guy

You cant even cash out tho

By remembering there are people who literally dumped at $5 and crowed about it who would now be billionaires

>selling at the bottom

i did 2 BTC worth of drugs last year. Bought 2 BTC when the price hit $1000 in January this year.

Honestly we’re all about 3-5 decisions off of being rich as fuck.

Yours was just 1 so it’s more brutal

If such thought let you post red wojacks you should stop being involved in crypto. Forget about it and trade trading cards

I sold 220 BTC in 2014 and 2015 - put money in Fidelity mutual funds. My gains on fidelity are 18%. I am currently under a doctors care for depression.

time travel 2019 Q2 link at 50$, you feel same about link, how sold my link to fucking 15 cent, so hold is meme in crypto

And the irony is, those are excellent gains in the fucked up world outside of crypto

Let us all have a moment of silence for this man.

This. Every day there's a stock that moons 1000%. So it should only take three or four days to become a millionaire in the stock market, right?

No, no one has perfect information and there are missed opportunities all the time. You can't let it get to you.

My lifetime deposits to bittrex have been 20 plus btc.

I hold 0.5 btc

JOOOST

All of you in this thread are the definition of an 'embarassed millionaire'.

This is why we need communism. So you people realise what's important in life.

If you didn't sell at 250, you would have sold at 500, or 1000, or 2000, or 3000 etc.

missed $.05 now stfu and kys

This is true. if you use leverage on stock market then you could easily see gains like that every week.

Every week you are "missing" similar opportunities.

The thing is, no one knows which they are.

Opportunities are like buses, there's always another one coming

Buy Chancoin, you still have a chance.

POWR is oversold as fuck right now. buy and hold. whales coming back and 1$ min eoy. or hold until q3 2018 and millionaire

you can't have my gains, young man!
>Marx BTFO'd

When I was 20 (2012) I became utterly convinced that bitcoin was gonna be huge, I begged my sister to invest some of her inheritance (50k) in bitcoin. I found out she sold it for 2x less than a year later without asking me then spent all the money on jewellery.

I have trust issues with women since.

kys

>trusting a woman

hahahahahahahAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA

never put faith into a woman, user

Thats how I felt after the 2013 bubble when I realized all the drugs I bought on SR would be worth well over $2million if i had just held onto the over 1,000btc I spent. My 18 year old self was just stoked to get cheap dank mdma from Germany & made 4-5x my money that way. Didn't even realize what was going on with BTC price until it started exploding and i hadn't reupped btc at the time.

Def spiraled into a sort of depression constantly fantasizing of the what ifs, mind you I was only 19 at the time. Right when i moved out of my parents in 2012 I started buying btc to get dma from Germany.

Didn't start accumulating btc to hodl until the 2013 bubble started collapsing and ended up loading up a bit too early with all my drug profits (like 50k) at like $550. was a long 3 years after that, but it has payed off no doubt this year. No need to risk selling drugs anymore, wish It could have happened sooner.

I did the maths and my acid cost around 40$ per tab. I used to brag that shit only cost me 2.5$ a tab.

>I begged my sister to invest some of her inheritance (50k) in bitcoin.
user tell me you had tens of thousands to put in bitcoin and still havn't pull out a cent since 2012.
PLEASE I JUST WANT TO HERE SOMEONE MADE IT.

so how much it your btc portfolio worth now??

You hold and in several years look back and rejoice now that bitcoin is $880,000

This. /Thread

Don't feel bad op, that's life. It's best not to linger on things that could've been. You got a fair price at the time.

I’ve mentioned this on Veeky Forums before, in 2010 my conspiracy theorist uncle told me about bitcoin and told me to learn how to mine it, I wrote him off as being a conspiritard...I know I would have either sold it when it was worth $10 or used it all on drugs, but it’s just shitty to think I could have been there on the ground floor

By staying strong user!

Do you live in the states? Been thinking about flipping off the dn just to get a start up cap. How was your experience with Sr? Did they hide it well?

Go suck dick OP. U can make money that way

I sold it for 8800 each. Now it is $188800 each. I would have been a millionaire. FUCK.

start buying erc tokens right now! when support is added to coinbase huge amounts of money is going to start flowing into them. we've all made stupid trades but you have to have a short memory if you want to be successful doing this shit

between $500-600k at the moment.

Yes I live in the states that's why it was such a good deal to get mdma from europe for $10 a gram when it usually goes for $100 here. I would buy bulk quarter kilos and what not and sell ounces for $40-50 a gram and made a lot of money doing that for sure.

There was only two vendors that I remember that did a good job hiding it, otherwise its usually just a huge pack of crystals vacuum sealed shoved inside a DVD case. The ones who did a good job were a bit more creative then that.

I'm pretty sure the state of the markets now is not looking too good I would be pretty careful and really do homework on the market and vendor before you buy. Also not to mention I know the mdma bulk game from Europe to USA is way more risky now with A LOT more packs getting lost. IIRC loads of the usual M vendors stopped shipping to USA back in 2015 because so many packs were going missing. I had half a 500g order never show up and that the last time I ordered. No Swat raid or love letter or anything, the second half just got stuck in NYC customs so i know vendor did not rip me off. They can't bust everyone so if you go for it you can feel somewhat safe knowing if something is gonna go wrong the worst that will happen is you probably won't recieve the drugs you paid for. LE has only done like a handful of raids for large packs of M from europe. they are more focused on Fent and Xanax and what not.

Well, I'm doing okay I paid for my drug business with bitcoin in 2016. I currently control all of Milwaukees meth trade and I plan on expanding.

You're lucky i'm retired.

I used to think like this. Then I found LINK and REQ.

>larping as fucking Walter White.

bought btc at $250 for drugs and had my finger on the trigger for eth at $7

i think we're still light years away from "people being their own bank", and crypto is far from dead / bubble

>friend told me about BTC in 2011 but I liked silver more

>This is why we need communism.
You might be lost.

who the fuck buys (much less sells) acid for 40 bucks per tab

You didn't convince her good enough then, you bitch.

he means if he factors in bitcoins current value had he not sold all his BTC for drops on sheets of paper

He's talking about buying acid for $2.5 a tab in bitcoin back in the day but now that bitcoin is worth so much more each tab he spent bitcoin on is now worth $40.

Dw user i sold over 100 btc at 600 watched it goto 180 usd and didnt buy the dip got back in 1000-7000 usd and still holding and buying

makes sense

> Got into bitcoin in 2009
> Mined over 100 on a desktop PC using a CPU
> Worth 7/10th of a cent in 2009
> Sold them all at $30 during first mini bubble
> Still have BTC now but nowhere near that much

You have unlimited opportunities in the market right now but you chose salt. Go back to stocks.

>bought his crypto with drug money
now you sir, truly cannot cash out

all my crypto was purchased with my paycheck from my day job. I specifically waited to invest until that was possible, because of all the black market activity.

legit me.

I have spent about 0.5 BTC on ketamine and 0.2BTC on 5 marijuana edibles.

I want to behead myself.

haha yeah, we'll have to wait and see how that plays out.

Props to you for being able to do that a good chunk of my crypto was acquired legitmately thru Coinbase but the rest bought in cash at %5 mark up.

For some reason I'm not really worried about it. I don't plan on cashing out a solid chunk for another year or two and i've been living like someone who only makes min wage so not living beyond my means or causing any red flags in that sense. I feel like as long as I attempt to pay my taxes on the gains if going from crypto to usd they won't hound me for the source funds for the bitcoin. There are some people out there who are so blatant with throwing huge sums of money around banking systems without reporting it that I feel like the sea is big and they will almost always have a bigger fish to fry. Not to mention they are running out of money and resources to even go after people in the first place.

crypto hodlers will rule the planet soon anyways

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SELLING BITCOIN
ARE YOU NEW
ARE YOU SO FUCKING NEW YOU SOLD YOUR BITCOINS
WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING
HAHAHAHA
NO OPTIONS BUT TO KILL YOUR PATHETIC SELF HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAH
SELL BITCOIN HAHAHA

true.

You did good. Buy high sell low

That's what some of you faggots get for not truly understanding/believing in crypto. Even if you had not made whatever bad decision you're complaining about, you would still have made an at best slightly less bad decision two months later or something.

I started putting money in crypto in 2013 and have never taken out a penny, because I know that crypto will rule the world soon enough. And I'll be rewarded for having the long term vision to realize that.

can i pls have a burtcoin i lost over 20 bitcoin when i realized that selling altcoins is different than owning them then i got liquidated not once but three times on the way down to 5500 and then it immediately started going up. this margin shit is rigged