Tone Vays just endorsed the next 10x ICO of next month, 2.5m hardcap, VERIFY

Why is this going under the radar guys? 2.5m HARDCAP is a GEM. Buy it during ICO or you will be left picking the scraps on ED when it goes 5x.

Verify.as is The Future of Reputation. A distributed reputation protocol built on the Ethereum blockchain. This is the future of trust.

Tone Vays was wearing the shirt with Verify's logo on it earlier today during livestream. If you followed Tone Vays closely, you know he fucks around with his recommendations. Tone Vays is one of the biggest crypto celebrities in Crypto.

This team's credentials is stellar:
CEO is the VP of Payfort (acquired by Amazon). Proven credentials.
They have 2 professors in their team.
These guys want to do their project seriously, and they don't fuck around with hype and stuff. Did I mention they have a MVP already?

Also did I mention nobody had bonuses???? That would means no dumping.
DO YOU HATE MONEY?

VERIFY
Join their Telegram to get whitelisted FAST. WHITELIST SLOTS ARE RUNNING OUT.

Proof of Tone Vays involvement, this is posted 2 hours earlier on his Twitter account, in his Morning Briefing Series. Bear in mind these shirts are not available in the open market.

I watched the video myself personally to make sure the screenshot circulating in chat groups weren't fake.

Thanks , I will look into it. Do you know what is the minimum contribution?

There is no minimum contribution! Cheers. Whitelist just closed and you will have to try to buy a whitelist on open market.

Thanks for the tip user, I don't think you should be sharing this so early though, let this go under the radar a while more.

Monetha and Utrust are going to be blown away by verify!

verify will be partnering with confido, be on the lookout

whats their site?

^ Lol, if all these posts below OP don't sound like a p&d. Nothing will.

"Thanks, user", yeaaa... good goys.

verify.as

>buying a coin from a guy who styles his hair like that

if he doesnt realize how shitty his hair looks, he won't know if this coin is shit or not. DROPPED

DYODD and DYOR, Tone Vays doesn't fucks around. We are talking about a guy who has the following credentials

Tone Vays is the Head of Research at BraveNewCoin, and is a 10-year Wall Street veteran. His experience revolves around the area of Risk Analysis and Trading. He is a big believer in sound economics and an advocate for personal liberty, freedom and privacy. You can see more on his personal blog
LibertyLifeTrail

Just checked, one of the team members is from my city in Brazil so I'm definitely throwing some bucks at it.

I'm doing some diligence now and I will get back to you biz bros when I made sure this team is legit.

can i still get whitelisted ? or do i have to wait for the official ICO on november 29th?

The white paper has like 60 pages man, I'm not going to read it haha. Post here if the team is good, they seem like a bunch of middle eastern scammers

seems like a great project, sad i missed it.

Do you have any other ICO recomendations with similarly low hard caps?

well done to those who got whitelisted, you should be able to make some money from this, don't be greedy no wojaks

I go through ICO aggregator websites frequently for my picks. This came on my radar after a good friend told me about it, but I forgot to get whitelisted. Hopefully I can still get in.

Are you actually trying to shill this shit and claim that Tone Vays gives two fucks about this shitcoin?
I thought this thread was a joke.

>>What shirt is he wearing?

Checked through all stuff, everything about this ICO seems to be in order. I'm giving the go ahead.

Read the whitepaper, looks legit. Might pick some up when it hits ED

photoshopped logo...

how do i get whitelisted? also this whole thread reeks of shills

underrated.

For those of you who are new here, this is a textbook pump and dump.
Don't be fooled by the shills

I thought so too at the beginning but then checked their website and intro video and it seemed legit to me so idk.

DYODD AND DYOR, I am not working with any pump groups. I have a vested interest in seeing this coin take off though, because I have secured a fat allocation :)

Guys, don't fall for it. Tone calls Ethereum a centralized scam (for good reasons), and any token based on ETH is a scam in his book.

And why would Tone wear a Verify shirt then? Please explain

Devs with Vitalik

Holy shit that haircut. Going all in on this.

Brave hardcap = 150 billion
Verify hardcap = 2.5 million
Will sell out in 5.8333333333333333333333333333333e-4 seconds