Friendly reminder that when this literal shitcoin drops out of the top 100, it's fucking over...

Friendly reminder that when this literal shitcoin drops out of the top 100, it's fucking over. It's about to get surpassed by "PayPie." A coin called "PayPie."

>96 (ninety-six)

I care about you autists. Sell soon, unless you want your mother to see your aspie-riddled brain splattered on the wall the next time she brings you tendies.

but why though? arent they solving an important problem?

My ltc gains are keeping my link dreams alive. Im not fucking selling. Rent free lil nigga.

>your mother to see your aspie-riddled brain splattered on the wall the next time she brings you tendies.
Made me chuckle

God I hope they announce SWIFT is using LINK. That'd be an instant 100x and I could buy a house.

No it's not over. I held Vertcoin since 2014 and it fell out of top 100 as well. It's back now, although I still lost more btc (gained more usd, much less if I'd just hold btc) with it, but it's better than nothing. So you can expect 20-30% of btc you invested in few years after bitcoin crash again.

Thanks for the hope breh. I wish you many gains and moons in the future.

OMG if this drops out of top 100 there will be deep pit mining dump trucks backing up to carry away all the weak handed Link holders coins. It will be back up well under 100 in no time.

Picture depicts Link buyers scrambling to buy up sub $0.15 coins. There will be no end. Link army strong.

Daily reminder that every retard has now sold their lambo ticket, and that everyone else is just kicking back waiting to get rich.

If you don't understand why volume is always a better indicator than market cap you don't deserve the gains.

LINK has more volume than a top 30 coin like ARDOR.

Lol there is literally a dozen other oracle coins

NO they ARENT
this oracle meme has gone too fucking far

like what

name 1. in before shitty ass aeternity

Explain please. I am trying to understand the counter argument your propose

senpais i want to buy link right now but btc is so high and i need btc to buy link what do?

LINK is an oracle. Oracles are awesome. But you'll have a hard time proving that they're worth $32 billion.

Buy etherium.

>shitty ass aeternity
>more than double shit coin link's market cap

Delusional, envious stinky linkies

Buy BTC and hold

echoing pedo vitalik, cute

What did he even meme by this?

Reminder that as soon as you sell, it will moon to the high heavens. Then you will literally blow your brains out.

he meant you niggers won't be buying lambos

uh huh. whatever you say. go buy OMG.

are you retarded?

>sold my aeternity at 31 cents to buy link

shoot me

lol i love when you linkers get really defensive, everyone on this board knows you will be poor forever

what about 32 million?

without something like LINK how does ethereum's smart contracts even have any practical value

by all means, tell me the coins you are invested in, bro. let's hear it.

Brainlets will either say A. B-but Ethereum can build their own oracle! Or B. Decentralized data sources aren’t needed because centralized data sources. Then you'll get some fat Sergey meme