So btc went form $8200-$8900 today with no volume increase. Thoughts?

So btc went form $8200-$8900 today with no volume increase. Thoughts?

tether

Easiest money i've ever made desu

still correcting up towards true value

I bought it from LTC/BTC

lots of buy pressure coupled with the fact that coinbase added another 100K users since thanksgiving, most of this rally was retail driven.

mctax tax tax man tax!!

Just people panic selling alts to get a 10k BTC

same thing with ether and other shit on bittrex.

what the fuck is up with that? no volume spikes or anything.

>taxes
Speaking of this... how probable do you think it is that people will move to crypto when they sell off stocks for the new year?

How can you go up towards $0?

Extended complex plane

do quit your day job until you stacked enough to make atleast 100 dollars on the slowest days every day.

by then im sure the whole tax issue will be dealt with and with simplicity to get more people involved. thats if this whole thing is just one big scam

This, the dip is one day is going to be amplied by panicking normies, it's going to be september all over again.
Once the board is 60% pink wojaks, BUY ! The dip will be almost over.

??? I was asking where the money would go when traders sell off in December. That generally happens every year so they can take advantage of capital-loss tax breaks. Normally it parks in fiat. Could it park in crypto? That could make things extra interesting.

Oh it's just the good ol' Tether.

BTC's price has been artificially inflated by Tether, user. Don't you know that?

Yea i know of it happening, but have more tethers been printed?

Thats the final sign before the shooting star

No, it's just Oldfag bumping it.

but they said TA is muh astrology and "hoddle"

I guess we will find out soon

If their is a shooting star candle to 9000+ than immediate drop to 7700, would you beleieve then?

>another reminder that i would have made more money just holding btc
If i bought only btc when i started i would be up like 25k instead of 4k

could be a huge reason why CME is getting it ready before 2018 Q1. This is a strong possibility for another massive spike!

big brained wojak here

Confidence in bitcoin is strong, and the ABSOLUTE FAILURE of operation kekslayer only further cemented faith in BTC. The volume may have remained constant, but there are now far less sellers.