The sleeping giant

> Already teamed up with Volkswagen and Bosch
> Will be the currency of smart cities
> Currently way under-valued

$42/Miota Q2 2019 - I will post a screencap of this thread on June 10, 2019 so if you didn't invest I can lmao @ your life.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/green_protocol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll buy some when they can make a decent wallet.

I'll welcome you to the club mid December then

If you not in IOTA then you deserve to be poor. This has bitcoin 2.0 written all over it.

I wish they'd give me my IOTA back, now worth around 70k Euros =(

Just consider it assisted hodling

deluded iota zealot these fuckin clowns can’t even code a decent wallet

Did you even read the white paper?
They found someone to buy 1 mIOTA for $0.50 and thus a billion dollars in market cap came from fucking no where....
I see the benefits of no fees, but when I was trying to setup a testnet for myself I found it difficult AF since I couldn't get nodes to connect to me or find nodes to connect to, and hell I didnt even need them!

Anyone who knows anything about crypto will realize an ethereum testnet will be 10000x more useful and secure than IOTA ever will.

should go to 20 billion during 2018 I would think

Wtf man I tried to send an iota transaction and it's taking hours and I tried to rebroadcast a few times. Googled It and apparently I'm not the only one having this problem. I own some iota obviously but Jesus what the fuck is wrong with this bullshit

ZE BESTEN

been heavy involved in IOTA from the beginning.

i hate to say it but it's a shitcoin disguised as something amazing.

the tangle is shit, cant run without coord and is subject to crashes galore.

the wallet is shit.

literally the only thing it has going for it is comefrombeyond is attached to the project.

If you look on the IOTA subreddit (/r/IOTA) you'll see this is a daily issue. The threads usually get downvoted, and contain at least 1 IOTA fanboy defending a quick transaction they had.

coordinated fud, there is literally no reason you would be sending someone IOTA from your own wallet

nah man it's very real. Put the kool-aid down and try being objective about this.

you fags don't know a good project when you see one..stay poor.

December - new wallet, more exchanges, ama, more announcements, more partnerships.

IOTA is a work in progress but it has a good team that provides regular updates. If you want a simple game plan go with BTC or ETH. If you want the next BTC or ETH go with IOTA

Ugh, this is going to be like LINK all over again...

all these naysayers... probably the same people who bashed BTC and Ether... Can't wait til you kys knowing you could have made 100k/giota which would only cost you ~$800 if your head wasn't up your ass.

Mein Neger.

IOTA has its flaws, but it's insulting to compare it to an ERC20 shitcoin/meme

wat faggot?

i'm w/ you on that

Veeky Forums FUDs this coin hard, that's how i know it'll be huge. IOTA will allow me to retire next year

Kek, have fun on your wanna be ponzi scheme.

twitter.com/green_protocol

>he thinks markets are about the tech
topkek

bitfinex is the biggest bottleneck holding iota back / they are unable to let you withdraw anything under 2 days time LUL / binance on the other hand is the biggest pro for iota right now.

>the sleeping giant
>literally developed by a bunch of retards who don't know anything about cryptography
>basically DAG with SQL
>absolutely broken garbage for almost 5 years
>devs are explosive, angry and racisit

yeah op where can I sign up

fucking idiot DYOR, learn how to refute your own points, and refute those points, etc... turtles all the way down. You wont' end up being an IOTA fan mang.

this

also this

also this

absolutely this

this

this

wow a new broken wallet? sounds amazing user. Another violently oppressive ama? wow! A work in progress for half a decade? great!

kek no, we're the people who bash dreamer faggots who are getting scammed in pyramid schemes. DYOR.

IOTA is all flaws. LINK is above and beyoind IOTA< but you don't understand this because you're blinded by your "better than blockcahin" utopia.

Veeky Forums fuds on this coin becasue it's a legit scam, check btc talk, iota whitepaper, website, wallet, etc It's literally all "this will be amazazing one day" hype dude.

I know, it sucks they aren't. If they were, IOTA would be at $0 market cap.

KEK more like the devs are the biggest bottle neck.
BYTEBALL IS THE ONLY LEGIT DAG TECH BUT IOTA BOYPUSSY'S DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT DAG IS CUZ THEY HAVEN'T READ THE WHITEPAPAER

DAILY REMINDER IOTA IS AN AFGHANI SCAM, DO NOT BUY, DYOR AND STAY TF AWAY

I used to be so interested in IOTA, fell for every meme, but the further you go down that rabbit hole, the more realize what absoliute shit it is.

the devs get roasted non stop on btc talk, and i feel like i was as smart as the devs are in middle school - incredibly immature and idiotic arguments from them

t. the most buttmad

>to be this assmad
congrats on this, seriously. topkek, bro

>Anyone who knows anything about crypto will realize an ethereum testnet will be 10000x more useful and secure than IOTA ever will.

This

get a load of this street shitter phone posting from the shitting streets of mumbai. adorable!

I'm honestly here to help you guys, and yeah I'm mad. Mad the devs are ripping people off like this.

I loved in late 2016 early 2017. Then I stopped loving, didn't care about (cuz I did my own research and realized the immense problems with it). Time went by, and I forgot about IOTA. Now its shilled to no end as the "blockchain2.0 bernie sanders solar panels" shit and I want to re educate or kill every IOTA holder that exist.

these shitfuck devs really capitalize on the availability of hype trains and bitcoin 2.0 memes, and it bugs me, because they absolutely will not deliver, ever. Quantum computing will break sha256 and render crypto useless before IOTA delivers.

>late 2016 early 2017
the was the same time you gave up on your potty training.

I have 1600 from a free tap. Will I make it, bros?

Pajeet why are you so mad? Haven't done your daily poo in the street today? another Pajeet take your spot? Just imagine, with IOTA an IOTA investment you can buy a street and poo on it all by yourself.

it's ok, bro. you do not posses an entrepreneurial mind - to know something is complete once you begin working on it. i sense that mindset from the devs, which is why i bet on it. i could be wrong, but if i am it won't matter much; but if i'm right, well..... i couldn't care less about the tech - markets have nothing to do with tech

nice defense, fags. I wouldn't expect anything else from IOTA pajeets and uninformed reddit hipsters though.

Shows how little you fucks now about the tech and people you're investing in.

i bet half you fucks don't even know what a blockchain is but just blindly believe the tangle is better

KEKEKEKEEKEK

You have valid points and no one is gonna argue with you. They'll just call you mean name's. Classic biz.

if i was pajeet, i'd love iota sirs, blockahin 2.0, big money sirs good buy right now

>entrepreneurial mind
ok , listenn here neet cuz I'm going to adres this first. I have ALWAYS worked for myself, and have been an entrepreneur since high school. you think you're an entrepreneur or "intelligent investor" but i bet i reality you;'re a neet speculating this magical fucking tech you know nothing about will make you rich. fucking pathetic. if you're an entrepreneur, what's your product/service man?

>to know something is complete once you begin working on it

oh god the irony coming from an iota fan boy.

>i couldn't care less about the tech

oh w8, nvm it all adds up. you guys are literal fucking idiots.

>uninformed reddit hipsters though.
>reddit
plebbit spacing
topkek, user

>toilet isn't better than street.

I h8 IOTA so much i've been researching it more than my own holds, just to shit on those who hold it.

pathetically enough I know more about what IOTA wants to be than I do anything else, because it's a fucking rabbit hole of scam upon scam upon scam. get the fuck out of it as soon as you can, you know when reddit religously follows your coin you need to leave, and this is the case with r/iota, the censcoriship is insane, just like it is with the devs, because it's broken meme tech that simply doesn't work.

it's like writing a sci fi novel and then saying ok lets make it real - it just doesn't fucking transfer over like that and these devs, WORST OF ALL, are breaking the number one rule of crypto, MAKING THEIR OWN ALGORITHM.

NEVER MAKE YOUR OWN ALGO.

PEOPLE NEED TO TEST, AND TRY TO BREAK, YOUR ALGO.

if iota ever goes live, good bye in 1-6 months. these devs are fucking amateur loosers and ONE of them had a single saving grace accomplishment (pow or some shit, but even a dog can have a stroke of genius)

FUCK THIS COIN I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU

lol, he's serious. relax bro and make some monies with Veeky Forums.

one post too many. i thought you were serious until this one.
5/10 b8

New to crypto, have about .02 btc atm. Seriously considering dropping half a paycheck on iota in a few days. Good decision?

damn nice arguement! yeah i guess better formatting would've validated my text huh?

ok feel free to loose your money fucking faggot, all american here and I'm trying to help you, even if you're a pajeet in disguise, idgaf who you are, get out of this coin. there's a reason it's >$1, and it's that whale and smart don't believe in it, because it's shit.

I'm out of here since none of you have even half arguments to the slightest points I'm making, jsut goes to show you guys are helplessly delusional. I know we hjoke about linkie delusion, but that's just a meme to keep price low. You guys on the other hand are the cattle of crypto market, ready to be slaughtered. I'm not even half bright or well researched, but I apparently BTFO all of you with back hand sort of ease, pathetic. I've tried to shed light, but you guys will inevitably be disappointed and poor.

You guys need to learn to be able to defend your investments like your future depends on it, because it does.

dead fuarkin srs m8, try to refute literally anything i said pls you goddam mouthbreather

you're going to be seeing a lot more of me in these threads because I'm here to save Veeky Forums from iota

topkek. i just come here for the lulz and memes

I made money on this shit and still have some bags but lets face it: the team is literally retarded. The made up their own hash function and also claimed to put in a backdoor.

I don't really believe in it, nor understand it, and I wouldn't trust most who say they do.

I pretty much see it as just a little just-in-case bet, as you're pretty much betting that the 300 billion market cap ecosystem of blockchain cryptos are an inferior technology to this little coin made by unproven devs with a whitepaper and a barely functioning wallet. It's essentially a moonshot that the tech actually works and scales well and is resistant to attacks.

But if it does win that bet, then holy shit. Worth a small little investment from me just for the shits and giggles of it.

Cool story LINKie brainlet

Just bought 10k

IOTA 'AKBAR

you guys literally cannot dispell my FUD becaus eit's made of steel and IOTA's whitepaper and dev team is like room temperature butter, I'm slicing you cucks up and spreadin you across my warm gains toast and eating you ignorant cucks for breakfast

damn dude that's like $300, I bet it;'ll go to $0 faster than any high market cap coin too

what a shitty investment philosphy. how about you dYOR and realize it's never going to make it , because the devs are literal scammers that get BTFO on a regular basis by people more knowledgeable them on BTC talk on a regular basis? why not put your rocket fuel in real tech you stupid pajeet nigger ?

plus, once it even starts working at all (anything, ata ll, even the wallet for fuck sakes), there's plenty of time to monitor and gert back in - not that you'll ever want to.

Just took a quick read of this thread. Why are you so angry, doing more research just to argue with people. You are not an entrepreneur, you are a bored twelvie.

I'm literally a sub 60 IQ fucking brainlet and I'm single handedly slaying you IOTA retards holy fuck you guys are even dumber than me, ez money.

I'm angry because the devs are scammers, the tech will never work, and I hate seeing IOTA on MY Veeky Forums.

>you are not an entrepreneur
yeah, cuz you know me so well, right?
is this normally a safe spce for iota holders? do you not get BTFO on a regular basis, and leanr to defend against fud?

You remind me of Steve Ballmer... pic related

I don't hold IOTA, I'm saying that your anger and lengthy replies spell a man child.

Why are you trying so hard? If you're an entrepreneur go make money instead of wasting time for 0 gain.

top kek

Evil 666 coin look at the logo never buy

Hey, 10k MIOTA not considered GiOTA right ?

IOTA doesn’t work but they are hiring literally every math expert on the planet trying to fix it. Also the devs suck refugee cock.

1000 MIOTA = 1 GIOTA

yeah and you remind of every stoner public-bench-occupier who has big dreams of "changing the world, man" without having a damn clue about the ins and outs of it.

you're the absolute worst type of iota holder, btw. the hardcore delusional dreamer types who don't even know what they're betting, just buying becaus eit sounds nice.

and smart phones suck dick anyway, faggot

I'm making plenty wiht my current holds and it's currently night time here in the non pajeet usa, where I enjoy shitting on IOTA holders.

this, i just want to redpill iota holders because i was once one, but will probably give up after 1-2 more nights and only then engage in more technical arguments more infrequently, not with these dumb as fuck memers

Y are you still on my thread Pajeet... Trying to spread FUD to make it go back to 40-50c... topkek

You also remind me of Time Magazine... pic related

This is why everyone loves Americans, no one thinks they're fuckwit rednecks or anything :^).

oh fuck yea im in GIOTA club
>feels good

Im trying to get you guys to abondon ship before it goes to $0, whether through cryptographic protocol error or the market catching on.

And, for the record, pajeets only tell you to BUY BUY BUY.

I have nothing to gain from telling you to sell. Just looking for good counter FUD, of which there is none, because IOTA sucks ball and you guys are all fucking morons and this is so horribly pathetic to realize theres such a large market who will through money at literal hype memes it makes so terribly sad for the future of crypto. if you want to see real gains in 2018, then we'll talk, but until then, stay poor, my friend.

You remind me of Ken Olsen... pic related

You don't remind me of Steve Jobs... pic related

Zoned out half way through reading ur FUD post, saw myself purchasing a Bugatti with 10Giota.

You probably keep LINK, hahahahaha

ok, well you, again, remind me of someone who is investing everything into literal shit, so have fun with that.

It's one thing if you argue the merits of your investment, it's another if you're simply saying "wow dude lol everyone doubted mr steve jobs therefore I will be rich"

i hope see you deluded, stupid and retarded your argument is.

my problem is i was here to help, and in many threads of coins I hold, when i encounter fud, i try to combat it the best i can. i learn a lot this way, and this is waht got me out of iota. but i suppose that's why you iotiots are still here, because you can't defend the fud, so you just ignore it.

whatever, i guess. i just wanted to save at least one of you from this vaporware scam, like iwas once saved , but i see none of you are like me.

thank you man you really saved my investment there. I sold all my MIOTA to USDT yesterday and although it's still bullish I agree with you and expecting complete crash - all those new partnerships and upgrades to tangle and wallet is nothing but smokescreen - so grateful for you to save my cryptos man !

>jk suck a fat dick faggot

>everyone doubted x therefore I will be rich

god u guys are idiots

>can;'t even read the valid criticisms of his own investments and future

damn son

I honestly thoug about getting back in just for the bullishness and a quick buck. But the partnerships mean literally nothing, this is all vaporware, and it's goin gnowhere but into the gorund.

and the problem is, when it happens, it won't be gradual - it'll be sudden, because the iota devs can't seem into cryptography.
ok but seriously how are you guys ok with investing in something when you can't even dispel the FUD or the merits the project is built on?

I've read more then enough, anons from all boards are like muh extended family, even you... No anons get left behind on this ride, we're going to be rich together, maybe not you but, oh well... I can only do so much.

Exactly. I'm fine with that mong being left behind.

please tell me what you've read exactly? because you're providing no constructive counter arguement

shill me on iota, for fucks sake.

This guy reminds me of you... pic related

go back to /pol/ and suck on your thai tranny wife dick
>seriously you a dumb /pol/ nigger and cant into technology
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeEE

>main IOTA server goes down
>cant do transactions at all

this is why IOTA isnt a tangle or chain, its literally a fucking server.

you guys are so goddamn retarded it's like trying to persuade goldfish and you're calling me the mong?

if you'd notice, on any thread with a coin worth it's salt, the fud is handled eloquently. you morons however, just like you're lead developers of this entire fucking project, cannot handle it, because it cannot be countered, because it is true.

LITERAL

FUCKING

BRAINLETS

>This has bitcoin 2.0 written all over it.

No that's Chia

I'm purely a technical trader, so I can't comment on the fundamentals of this project for the long term, but I can say if you want some quick money, IOTA's charts look very good.

Right now with BTC rallying, IOTA is dropping a bit, which is a good entry for a long. First target at around 97c which should be hit within 3-5 days. Ez 20ish%. From there, $1.30

nailed it

December will likely be IOTA's best month to date.
Pic related.

please suck on fat balls and return to /pol/ you dumb nigger

Yes, I hodl 1k flat so I'd do it if you want big boy gains circa this time next year.

Timestamps in December.
Smart contracts in first half of 2018.

Can you elaborate on this? Yesterday when I checked it was recovering with a nice uptrend post dip to 0.69. It peaked at 0.85 yesterday with BTC mooning, but now it's around 0.77 and a downtrend has formed.

Based on TA, what is the target price for opening a long, and what is the closing price of that long?

Cheers my nigger.

Why are so few exchanges supporting it?

Unreliable wallet, there was a bittrex rumour last week but not sure how true it is.

IOP devs gonna make some fun with it. The idea is great, but the delivery is lacking so what you are buying is just a dream ..

Looks like a head and shoulders pattern.
This may indicate it will dip further down.

However, volume down to what it was before the spike, we may see it hold somewhat steady

me too user, it does feel good

last week was OKex, and it happened