WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO ETHEREUM?

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO ETHEREUM?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/ETHUSD/07BKyot7-ETHUSD-A-Bear-s-Case-Back-to-382-400-417-439/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bitcoin

it's called a correction dumbass. did you think it'd go up forever?

Speaking of which, the volume of bitcoins in the market is rising fast after reaching an ATL earlier today.
The correction should start tomorrow, expect the bottom to be around 5500.

Though, don't forget the thousands of new account of coinbase, there is a lot new blood.
Maybe this time the correct could go lower than just 40%, we may see sub5k, maybe even 4500.

>The correction should start tomorrow, expect the bottom to be around 5500.

A lot of people said the same thing when it was at 8000. Then it dipped to 7800 and I wouldn't call that a correction.

Corrections happen on week to month timescale, don't lose yourself in the noise.

Looks like nothing's happening to it at the moment. Problem?

This is why you trade ETH for other alts or BTC after a run up. Load up on the goodies Ike POWR SUB SONM shite its moon time gotta go

Oh God... Operation Dragon Slayer... Thank god I can read charts now. Could have saved so much fucking btc if I didn't follow for the hoddle meme during china fud and other silly antics in this shitshow of a market.

You know, i kinda miss my first time in crypto.
It was fun.
Now, it's just waiting for the obvious to happen, boring but safe.

Maybe i should start shitcoin trading to get the blood pumping again, the big fives are too big and too predictable.

y-yes

1 day RSI maxed out. It needs to rest before trying another moon mission.

Feels good seeing an edit like pic related.
>t. guy who made OC of pink wojak coin

0.047 in few days.

It doesn't go up every day forever and ever?! REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

When should I sell doe.

It was obvious that it would correct. Learn some TA. Are you litterally gambling or what?

Told you dumb faggots it will go down. But there are still faggots who will keep buying at ATH.

I'm pleasantly surprised it's holding fairly steady at around 450 after this weeks spike. Especially given bitcoin's pump. More people holding eth rather than jumping ship to core.

Feels good. There will be many eth gains to be had in future. Over 500 stable by year end for sure.

It's a correction you stupid fuck.

I'm buying more tomorrow. Are your hands this weak?
I bought at 20 at 351 and I'm going to pump 7,400 USD into ETH. When it hits 1K EOY you will be glad you bought.

tradingview.com/chart/ETHUSD/07BKyot7-ETHUSD-A-Bear-s-Case-Back-to-382-400-417-439/
All you had to do was listen desu