HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How will linklets ever recover?

Should I get out while I can?
I bought @$0.16, so it wasn't bad.

uh oh this is not good Linktards
normies don't buy anything out of the top 100

bought at $0.16 means everything and nothing at the same time.

Talk in sats.

Link was a long term hold from the start.

SERGEY WHY DID YOU FAIL US

S

isnt it a good thing? price drops even cheaper, can acquire for a fucking steal, then it gets listed on some more exchanges and spikes back to ICO levels

You should.

Fuck off retard, USD is the only thing anyone cares about

fuck you OP

>then it gets listed on some more exchanges

Like what? Yobit?

like, nearly any

What do I buy? have hear about some memes (WTC, REQ, NEO, Moreno) but am not convinced of anything.

It'll never get on legit exchanges being ranked so low desu

a good CEO should be focused on building value and not on price. communication is poor so i cant say whether the former is happening but the latter sure as heck isnt, so he's at least doing half of it right

Monero, Ark, NEO and (maybe) Sia are good holds.

Have fun getting shaken out, you weak handed pussies. Looking forward to the pink wojaks in 2018.

>a good CEO should be focused on building value and not on price

keep on telling yourself that. Sir Gay needs to hire some marketing instead of using the 63million on big macs and coke.

Link doesnt have a USD trading pair dumbass. its satoshi value is all that matters

Sergey is alternating between eating Big Macs and snorting cocaine off of black BBW booty cheeks while Rory is furiously stroking his pencil dick in the corner with one hand and stonewalling investors in the slack with the other. That’s why all his “updates” trying to hide the fact that this project is a complete debacle are riddled with typos. A pile of unread resumes sit on the floor, drenched in Big Mac sauce. Steve is the only one trying. He’s locked away in his moms basement trying to learn GO. It’s such an obscure and asinine language that he can’t find the documentation he needs. He’s about to snap. He keeps frantically calling Sergey. Sergey only texts back, “new phone, who dis” and “32 million solves my oracle problem.” Steve’ mom’s basement reeks of the marijuana Steve smokes to cope with the stress. A thick haze from all the smoke lingers. All Steve can see are two faint lights. One is the blue light emitting from his shitty 2010 dell inspiron laptop. Somehow Sergey didn’t think they’d have money in the budget for him to get a new laptop. The other is the glimmer of steel of his colt 45 revolver with his one way ticket out of his hell. Get the fuck out while you can.

No one gives a fuck about sat value. They care about the translation into dollars

>being this new to crypto

I've been in crypto for 3 years. I always check and use USD value, because I don't give a shit about how many chuck e cheese token-tier "satoshis" I have.

I'm fascinated by your autism.

Any opinion on POWR? Still holding since I bought at $0.60, so I don't mind that it's @0.77 now

It makes sense, dumbfuck.

>oh wow, Memecoin is up to 200k sats today
>check Bitcoin price
>it dipped hard so Memecoin didn't actually rise at all in value

This is why you use USD.

>I always check and use USD value, because I don't give a shit about how many chuck e cheese token-tier "satoshis" I have.
This tbqh desu senpai famalam

Imo it's going to go lower than $.70 and stagnate for a while.

Same

Shhhh stop giving normies good advice

OMG / ETHOS
These will pay off in 2018 big league

if dubs link to the moon q1 2018

If dubs link tanks to $.001/coin after they exit scam

Bingo, the faithful few are about to rank up.

This doesn't actually happen you twat. If Bitcoin stumbles your alt coin's going to fall of a cliff.