My god. I had my finger on buying eth last year. I coulda just retired. Partied. My parents would be shocked...

My god. I had my finger on buying eth last year. I coulda just retired. Partied. My parents would be shocked. They wouldn't have a thing to say. I'd be set for life.

One little decision can change the course of your whole life forever.

and its over. nothing like that, that was once in a lifetime and we blew it.

>once in a lifetime

You are dumb

Wouldn't Eth be the "second chance" to BTCs once in a lifetime event lol

you're an idiot it's 1994

>why didnt i buy microsoft/netflix/apple/facebook/google stocks before it mooned
>why didnt i buy the lotto with these specific numbers

Shut the fuck up, you baby back bitch.

Then wtf can go from $1 to $500 within one year? You crazy? That's 500x. Never happening again.

>didn't buy bitcoin
>didn't buy ethereum

It hasn't gone from $1 to $500 in a year either

facebook has only 5x'd

You would have gotten too scared at 3x profits when every was saying to sell. You would've been happy with your profits. Then 4 months later you would've been on here complaining that you sold too early.

and while you're wasting time thinking about things you could have done differently in the past, other similar opportunities are passing you by, and smart money is flowing into them while you cry in your corner.

ethereum was $8 a year ago actually, so more like 62x gains, there have actually been some ICOs this year that came close to that such as NEO

$15 to $450 is 30x. You're way off. No wonder you're wasting time making these pointless threads. Good luck being a loser for life.

ETH was at lowest ~$7 this past year and went up to a high of $480, so that's 68x.

OMG was at $0.50 and it went up to ~$12, and so that's 24x. And it'll obviously double again, it'll quadruple from here by Q4 2018, so y'know...

But I could go on, like...there's shit like this non-stop (WTC, NEO). You think ETH was it? Your only chance? Then you'll always be poor.

>and its over. nothing like that, that was once in a lifetime and we blew it.
It has happened like 20 times since 2009
Including it happening today with 9K BTG
But yeah you are right
Never going to happen

true but none of those coins will be achieving 70x any time soon. the best we can expect is 2x, 3x. If Bitcoin did 70X that's $500,000/coin. Eventually there's nothing left for explosive gains.

>9K BTG
WOOOOOPS

BTC

>hindsight

1. You wouldn't have bought enough. Your unsure retarded ass obviously needs more assurance before investing money.

2. You would have sold. If not at $20, $50, $100, then at whatever price it crashed to mid this year.

If you were going to buy it you would have bought it. I know it sucks knowing you came close to things, but we experience that every day in this game.

There will be more opportunities. I envision blockchain technology to be valued in the trillions within the next decade. Dont give up on the game. There will be mote coins that perform like ethereum.

>one little decision

You fucking moron.

You'd be battling the decision to buy or sell EVERY DAY.

Making money on crypto is SIMPLE in hindsight NOT easy.

All in on OMG now or you'll be crying again in 6 months.

Ark is $3 right now.

But keep crying about what you should've done a year ago

Yeah except BTC is worth $9000, no other coin has replicated that yet

You thick fuck, you can literally buy FUN for just over 2 cents right now. Next year will see smug posting hit levels previously thought impossibru

come on, these are shit coins. ethereum was a surebet. It was $6 and already on coinbase. It had hype like nothing before. your coins are all just niche and copycats.

All three are decent. I'll let the others defend their own Altcoin of choice, but for me FUN is probably the surest bet I have settled on. If FunFair can achieve what they are trying to accomplish, and I believe they can, that would put FunFair's marketcap into the billions. If you haven't done your own due diligence on it then that is your loss, not mine.