twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you own BTC?

What's the best corn out there

I own a bitcoin

just the normal kind I guess

What exchange can i buy these coins on?

how does shit taste like?

CornCoin > commodity coin like POWR. Get my corn rocket, user

That depends on your country. If you are american, it will be harder, use nadex.

if anywhere else in the world, easily sign up for one of hundreds of CFD sites. You lucky bastards. Id kill to trade cfds

how do i replicate your success user?

how much of a starting investment do you need?

What can I do with 60k in neetbux that will give me ez passive income for life?

how do you go about trading agricultural futures?

im outside of the US so i can trade CFDs

Name a time and date and Ill pull up the chart

pull one up now. I'm in the US OF A how the fuck do i do this

Short soybean, buy onioncoin

I do demo trading on IG. its really awesome because it has everything you could possibly imagine to trade. I fucking hate US regulations

with 60k just make a typical stock portfolio and do slow swing trades

I use the Nadex. It really kind of sucks I want to switch to something like Charles Schwab but Im afraid theyll jew me with fees

investing.com/commodities/us-soybeans-streaming-chart

pull up this chart. You will notice that commodities always conform to oldschool fundamental analysis

hey I'm a coinfag and comp sci nerd, how do I get into this? I know some stuff about machine learning as well

>investing.com/commodities/us-soybeans-streaming-chart

nice double top there. cool thanks for info user

anyways, the basis is this:

daily candles.. 2 red candles in a row you sell, 2 green you buy. end of story. 75k a year

I've also done some forex stuff with MT4 but just on my phone and reading through dailyfx and babypips. kinda haven't done that in a year or so since finding crypto.

what are options?

Can you point me to one of these CFD sites you speak of to buy some corncoin?

just send over your money to the exchange , register with your info to the jews, then buy/sell soybean or corn futures. not sure why this shitty exchange only has two grains

forex I only exclusively do the Usd/Zar pair

its like margin but on a points system. if it goes up one cent you get 1 point. you decide how much the point is worth. its stupid, its just the same thing as leverage

ig.com

I dont know anything about cfd sites but I bet they fee you out the ass without your knowledge

Was there ever a corn and soybean black friday kind of thing? And people jumped out the windows? What are good substitutes in such a tragic case? Wheat? Potatos?

How much initial investment and how fast did you work up to that?

And why can you only buy those 2 grains in America. Surely theres others if youre against soyboys and HFCS right?

how often are you checking the charts? once a day?

alrighty well ill probably find an australian based platform for this. given that you are bound to reg T, how much leverage would you use if you were able to trade outside the US?

it sounds interesting, there's always a guy coming onto biz that talks about trading cfds for platinum. he seems to know what hes talking about, but using 100 leverage seems a little insane to me

there are other sites where you can trade everything, like Ameritrade and related, but the sign up process for those is you literally have to sign an mail a paper. I dont want to do that shit

besides, sticking to one or two things is better. Also natural gas is a good thing to trade

not the chart. thes are weekly candles. the 2014 crash was expected to form the massive head and shoulders

I check all my assets dailey

I dont use leverage. thats giving the house an edge

What's it like being poor? Do you get food stamps?

what kind of analysis do you do? how many types did you try?

so why do you prefer cfds over options? are they more liquid?

Where is the price for agricultural commodities going in the medium-long term?

>massive head and shoulders
Extraordinary. So you actually anticipated that crash forming/closing the second shoulder? What were the odds that such a crash would never happen, thus not actually showing the head and shoulder pattern? Why is this even a thing? I understand the flag and pennant pattern, but this?

a 350 day moving average, and the weekly heiken ashi candles.

its just easier, how the sites are set up. because I do all demos in cfds, its just a lot simpler and they can make a cfd of anything for quick tradability

thats impossible to tell. I do only 100% technical. Speculating on the price is useless

based on technical, Ill put a buy at 860, and sell at 1050

and no, but using my strat base on the candles you would be able to see that it would continue to drop the second shoulder, so you would hold a short until 2 green come up

I've always wondered: whats a good way to get your feet wet for learning all of these terms and meme triangles and such?

How much capital are you working with

about 50 million

OP, seriously interested in this, I've been trading stock options for ~6 months now, getting a hang of it. What should I know / read to get good at trading options ? And how should I go about getting into commodity F&O ?

Do you trade for a living?
If so, what do you trade?
How much do you make a year?

Start with natural gas. It has easy back and forth swings. Right now its in the HOT buy zone. Ive put a position there and plan on putting more if it dips to 2.78 area. Without leverage, Its a safe 10% . unless it drops below 2.6 then trend is broken

I trade bitbean for a living

soy bean

Did you just learn trading options on the go ? Although I've been trading options for several months, I'm still not sure of how to evaluate trades

You're joking right? HAHAHAHA with 50 million I'd get $500k/year from staking a fucking ARK, not accounting for an inevitable 10x increase in value. Please be larping.

what brokerage do you use?

I trade stock options on the NSE, India

Ark doesnt have the liquidity for my 50 milli

also you have to factor in the millions of dollars lost learning how to trade this Hell commodity

what exactly is your issue specifically Raj?

While he's probably larping, he's not far off. Most people with millions in stock don't have shit except maybe 1 Bitcoin in crypto cause they "saw it in the news". Before normies catch on, the wealthy will and the PoS coins will fucking explode.

How do you evaluate when to buy / sell options ? Do you just use TA memelines like RSI, MACD on the underlying asset ?

2 things only. 300 day moving average, weekly heiken ashi candlesticks

>corn and soy
are you the devil himself

>75k/year out of 50m
>0.15% ROI
Index funds would give you ten times that
Conservative crypto investments would have given you two THOUSAND times that over the last year

>trusting the stock makret
>trusting bitcoin

you dont get this far with gambling, kid.
Just glancing at some of the agriculture futures you can see 500% anual gains, if you master the art

Thoughts on Chaintrade ICO OP?

any recommendation for normies to make money from the coming solar minimum? Buy certain stocks? buy wheat options years in the future?

its foolish to buy icos

Well the project itself then. Is there a need for it in your bizz?

it looks like it could be nice. depends on if whether or not its all cfds like the other bitcoin/commodity trading platforms

so this is probably illegal in america

larper confirmed. 50 million in a fucking S&P index fund would gross ~2-3 million a year

I dont use the whole 50million. besides, I dont trust the SP500, all those industries are going to crash next year (Except Pepsi)

oh, and berkshire hathaway

Based on what info?

lol. trying to exhort more information than Ive already given? Dont be so... overconfident

Why do you think the SP 500 companies are going to crash when they make actual products, compared to the crypto bubble?

You can make actual products and still be overvalued.

as opposed to crypto? I believe all 99% of crypto is going to 0 next year. and buy and hold isnt my style

First time I laughed on biz ever

Despite the crypto mania, top companies are still good investments, stock rises year after year and dividends are paid out regularly

Companies are safer, but they're not invincible. Altcoins can disappear, but a large corporation wouldn't even if it does crash.

Coca cola only recently regained its levels from 1998

Yeah, many stocks suck. GE, Ford, Honda etc. Some are worth holding just for dividends, but not enough for a Lambo