Blockfolio graph thread. Post em.

What was the 4x in october user?

I was long bitcoin futures on bitmex.

Holy fuck, nice. What have you held?

graph is kind of misleading. i invested 30k in september

btc(40%), ltc, omg, ppp, etp

oh and bch(20%). bought bch at 900

nice. holdings?

Got lucky with powr, in at 20 out at 90ish. Now I'm just bouncing it back and forth. Hoping to ride slr up a little bit in the next few days.

Got some speculative long stuff like coss and link.

wtf have you done

Nice big middle finger right there

Not even 100% gains

fml

It's been a wild ride

What did you invest in?

how much was your deposit?

ETH, BTC and fork dividends.

first alt I bought was antshares
was a hodl retard never took profits
I want to kms

You are not the only one user, don't hold altcoins in the market like this one

I LITERALLY sold at the bottom during the china fud
13 FUCKING dollars

user, let me just tell you one thing I learned in this recent wave. You guys just need to play on 3 coins to day trade at most. This will make you focus on BTC gains. Make sure all coins are paired with USD/T

>pic related is my testimaonial for this practice

I feel your pain homie, months of stagnation stagnation stagnation. Plus a massive drop in btc value. Want to kill myself.

ETH
ANS
OMG
WTC

in that order

Roughly 15k gbp

op here (other device). ans was my first alt trade too, almost doubled my bitcoins. sold way too early tho

my worst trade was when i sold MONA literally the day before it started to moon as fuck. i had been holding for like two months at that point. i could've made like 3 btc if i held a few more days, instead i took a loss of like 0.4 btc. fortunately ive made other better trades so i dont have to kms

what coins have you been trading

nice man. am jelly

Literally JUST
The big spike is ANS to NEO, then i held into china ban and sold low like an idiot. The first influx in may/june was memes like Digibyte and Xtrabytes, a bit of Verge from 5sats that i sold at 150, and of course BITBEAN bros.
luckily timed tops and sold. Still, cant complain, 3500% returns aint bad

Started with about 15k, too lazy to import exact trades into blockfolio so just put in my holdings amount

Thats a weird graph

what have you been trading

ETH, LTC, BTC, shamefully BCC and BCG for short term

BTG*

Maybe you guys can tell me what to do against those ridiculous spikes. Let's say I sell 1 BTC for ETH. I 'sell' the BTC and 'buy' the ETH in the holding history. Result is a little valley in the middle. How to fix that shit?

hmm sounds like you're doing it correctly. just be reasonably quick and there is no spike. i've done it like that tens of times and never really had that problem. the graph can never be fixed later afaik

Yeah, I wish there were more ways to edit the graph. One fat finger typo and you have a massive spike in your graph which never goes away.

Poorfag reporting in.

My graph is all fucked up.
For some reason it shows me 1000€ more than I actually had in the past week and shows me a minus of 10% although I'm at a personal ATH and just broke 9k for the first time today
Idk how to fix this

You can tick the "deduct from my BTC holdings" option when you buy Eth or any other coin. No need to put in trades twice

Uuuh. I must have missed that. I will keep my eyes open for that.

>Too dumb to get into Veeky Forums

Damn, most of you guys are doing quite well. Are you guys doing 50/50 HODLing and day trading? What's the strat?

> inb4 buy high sell low

I think it's a fairly recent feature.

Modest gains, been a good month in crypto

Just look at the percentages. I mean, hell, just look at BTC. A patient BTC holder would probably have made very nice gains. Successful traders are usually a rare species as you can see with the many bagholder threads.

The rest of the graph is accurate, it's just the last spike that's there randomly that just randomly is there constantly. Idk why. It also "follows" me constantly showing me that I had more money yesterday than I actually had and Idk why Blockfolio does this

>tfw iron hands

here is also mine. i obviously just started going in, some more is on the way and I am hoping for comfortable long term holds.

op here. got lucky as fuck with my first trade in june (ANS). held it for only a few days and almost doubled my btc. since then i haven't really traded alts much. instead i have been trading bitcoin futures on bitmex very carefully (never more than 7x leverage, preferably just 2x or even less). i try to hold for days minimum, preferably weeks. i've mostly been long; i was long for two weeks until yesterday when i took profit after the run to 9k, now i'll stay out of futures for a while and probably wait until the next crash before i go long again. or if we go too high maybe i'll short

only like 30% of my holdings are on bitmex, the rest is just bitcoin cold storage

im still looking for opportunities in alts still but i havent found much that seems predictable.

any successful alt trader tips would be appriciated

learning from my own mistakes

thats quite a rollercoaster user. what did you do

Started with around 8k in June/July. Haven't made any reals gains since September, until this price increase the past week.

I'm pretty happy.

Santiment saved my portfolio god bless SAN

Sell it!!!

had $500 of vtc from 2014, decided to look how much do they cost, whoa not bad, went to work after getting blockfolio. VTC went down this very day, I felt nausea but couldn't do anything, went back home and decided to wait few days in hope it would go back. It didn't. Moved to exchange and sold it for 1.3 btc. Got into bch, it went down a bit, moved to powr, powr went up a bit and I sold it to jump back on bch as it started growing like mad and it seemed flippening would really happen. Then as I almost made it to 2 btc and decided to wait juuuuust a bit more it collapsed. I was devastated but sold early enough for 1 btc as it went even lower. Meanwhile powr boomed, I didn't join the rush because I promised to myself never ever buy into fomo again. So I did some research and found rdn and sub. Seemed promising and low market cap. Decided to just hold it until I find something better. Still haven't found anything better and I''ll probably double what I have by January.

Tierion and Etheroll 50/50

I’m busy with school so I didn’t have time to daytrade, I should’ve just kept my money in eth but whatever

Oops forgot graph

Bumpy ride

Holdings?

Hold Bitcoin and the forked BCH/BTG... have a little ETH, LTC, and a handful of shitcoins too. Just bought a mining contract to start getting some XMR. I think that’s the next 10x opportunity.

Odn and rdn currently

Got in with around 40K.
Should be higher if I hadn't messed with alts after May. Lesson learnt: holds BTC , no shitcoins anymore, few ICO just to gamble a bit.

sweet

PAINFUL

I am basically back where I was in May regarding btc.

Ouch. How are your fiat gains looking?

at least btc is up as fuck so not too bad desu

Swag

Any advice?

man thats nice. what have you been trading?

Last month was pretty good to me

Posted my graph before. Maybe someone has some advice.

It's been a good week

sick. how much did you start with and when?

>btc lowest than its ever been
>fiat highest than its ever been
all because bitcoin fomo doenst end

Top is btc and eth, any help guys?