Daily reminder that COSS is literally the best investment right now

Daily reminder that COSS is literally the best investment right now.

Elaborate on why?

Someone post the dividends picture for this guy

At -60%. Great investment

Also this isn't QUITE the best investment right now, I know of one better. But it's the best one next year after that one pans out.

What is it ?

OK I'm convinced enough to toss buy in for 10k coss. Speculation is fun!

I can't say, sorry

Need to buy more first. It's been mentioned here before though you probably know of it anyway

It's a great investment honestly. $5M market cap is super undervalued. Once they start hosting ICOs we will see dramatic increase in volume. I can definitely see $0.5 EOY. Easy 10x.

This will increase, probably. But it wont be any time soon. Way better off setting a price alert and getting mad gainz somewhere else for 6 months

So how does this happen?
Do i magically receive more coss on my coss wallet or what?

You get a dividend for every single coin traded on the exchange, paid in those coins.

Used their exchange, too many things wrong with it, its actually a shitty exchange I don't want to use over binance or bittrex for that matter. So clunky and slow, very bloated. You'll probably say FUD but damn the deposits take fucking ages

Yeah just leave it in your COSS wallet or your myetherwallet account (you have to set that up first) and you'll get dividends in the form of coins that were sold on coss.io during the week. At this point you just get dust for everything besides COSS itself though so it's not really worth fucking with

From what i remember you literally get tiny amts of shitcoins that pile up in your wallet and the erc20 ones need to be converted to ether before you can claim

It's in beta, exchange is being upgraded

I deposited coss and eth and it took like 2 minutes each

I hope you don't transfer using btc

>Deposit ARK
>Wait over 1 hour

NonERC need to be converted to eth

which is great

I converted everything to eth when eth was $300, and now it's like $475, so my dividends are gaining value over time too

i presume it is enough to just leave my coss on the exchange wallet

?

Daily reminder that the NEO NEX ICO will literally kill your shitcoin

What is neo nex?

yup.

I'm down 30% total.
Tell me its going to be alright

it's going to be alright. you shouldn't be kicking yourself for investing in COSS, you should be kicking yourself for having invested so early, you could've had more if you bought in later

Yeah best investement of 2018 LMAO , THE " TRIANGLE OF SUCESS " , Fucking scammers.

LMAO it's like people don't even know BLOCK exists.

>If COSS becomes a $20m daily exchange (medium sized) I will make $7500 a year

hm

i think that would value my coss at $100k-$150k

This arithmetic is the reason why I’m still so positive on this project going forward

WE

yes, and that is at current prices. imagine crypto as an index also 3-4x in 2018, that'll put you at 30k per year with a volume of 20m. now imagine COSS actually /makes it/ and does 100m. that'll be 150k per year.

HM

Sell your shitCOSS now you deluded COSSplayers. It's over, the exchange is officialy dead. CEO was arrested for taking acid.

Still a scam, once a scam, always a scam

This project was doomed to fail, they don't even have developers! This will not end well for COSSplayers.

> COSS , accumulate it