Which 3 coins are you holding or researching at the moment that you believe have a high chance of a 5-10x return in the...

Which 3 coins are you holding or researching at the moment that you believe have a high chance of a 5-10x return in the next 3 months?

My selection:

• Horizon State
• Cloak
• Hush

Other urls found in this thread:

bitscreener.com/coins/ellaism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> ARN

wabi or waki or whatever it is called. the chinese frog one.

Wabi is a good call, I forgot about it. They have working tech in stores etc. How did the ICO go? Is it on any exchanges?

All in QSP

>SUB
>QSP
>RCN

STORJ

ODN, at least x3 by xmas

A lot of you in QSP? I'm hearing good things in other places too. Will buy today.

just ELLA bitscreener.com/coins/ellaism

Whats that?

COLX

Do

ARK ofc

My man

I don't see why or how Hush will get any traction now after Zen became successful. It could position itself as Zenclassic I guess. And the fuck is horizon state?

this guy knows whats up 1 dollar by jan

FCT will do at least 100x in 2 years.

bitcoin

Go for Horizon State. Cloak and Hush are both privacy coins which have strong competition. HST will give you at least short-term profits because of the announcement tomorrow. After that, you can decide if you want to hold it longer.

Clearly Request, but Veeky Forums already declared as a shitcoin.

What announcement is tomorrow?

SunContract
iXLedger
SALT

I have 25% of my portfolio in SALT since $1.50, it's going to be huge

Safex (ready for alpha in december, long awaited release)
Coss (read about it, think about other large exchanges and if you would have gotten a chance to invest in them)
Enjin (gaming community will adopt first)

No mention of DNA here. Don't understand why people aren't taking time to research this by watching the latest Facebook video update.

>Improved website and branding in a week
>Product live for trading genomic data through the blockchain in 3 weeks
>Labs trading metadata in 8 weeks

Real world application, in a $20billion market that's going to double in the next decade

MCO

Devs openly stated they are there to increase short term liquidity for investors untill product is released.

The whole system incentivises increasing liquidity of the token (locked in asset etc).

Will be on at least 3 more exchanges by EOY

>wabi
how do you buy this?

ICO is 28th, and after that we'll see where and when it gets listed.
But yes, that's the biggest gold mine at the moment I think, I'm literally day trading only to be able to buy more WaBi.

Whitelist/KYC is now closed I believe

can you hold it in myetherwallet?
whitepaper looks good
its unusual for an ICO to actually have some physical real world working tech. this could go places

literally a fucking messenger and a token slapped on top
can you elaborate what makes it worth tens of millions?

does the whitelist being closed mean that you cannot participate in the ICO if you havent already registered?

REQ , SUB , VEN (last one is a far shot but i anticipate news)

simple token

They'll announce new partnerships, probably with the UN, check the subreddit for more info.

TRST

WAN, RDN, ETC

POWR, LINK and GVT

Gvt will 5x for sure before march.

Yes, it closed Tuesday.

MCO is a scam, buyer beware

Publica. Such a low marketcap atm the upside is massive with a team and project of this calibre.

ICO of WABI starts Nov. 28 my dude

Missed the whitelisting so now I'm hounding it until it comes on exchanges

Redpulse RPX, it's started to get listed on more and more exchanges. HASN'T hit binance yet. And when it does. Oh man this thing will rocket, it's NEOs first ICO.

Ignite seems pretty solid. Token sale starts in January and it's basically mutual funds for crypto based on a ratings and reputation model. While the project is focused on the token itself to gain value, a whale would not be able to manipulate the ratings as those are based on reputation instead of amount of tokens. I've seen some fud against it here on the rare post about it and that provides me a little more confidence that it's not a pump and dump. The fundamentals themselves are very anti-dump. I've been on biz for awhile now and one thing I know for sure is that when an ICO gets fudded here on rare posts, it means people don't want you knowing about it bec they want it for themselves. Confido was fudded a lot here before the ICO, but the individuals smart enough were still able to do a x20 flip in two days on it so don't let the scam memes let you forget that people still made a lot of money from it.

virtue poker

SALT
SUB
COSS or QSP

SUB going to 50 cents this week

XMR, AEON, ZEN

Mfw I was one of the first like 500 zencash miners and didn't stick with it

Also looking towards wabi as my short-term moon ticket. Was funny to see how most ignored the threads that were shilling it the last couple weeks, classic Veeky Forums.

Given the low cap, awesome usecase, presale lockup and established product/market I'm expecting huge gains once it hits binance.

so tesla is making batmobiles now? might consider buying one.....