What's your net worth?

>What's your net worth?
>How much % is in Crypto?
>Whats your ideal asset allocation?

I think I'm way too heavy in these meme coins

Is there any to make excel get price data in real time rather than me having to enter in their new values all the time?

Probably in Excel. I use Google sheets because you can use =googlefinance to get stock prices and =cryptofinance for crypto prices

Awesome, I didn't know about that in google sheets - I will check it out. Thanks user.

np, you have to find it under addons first

Just import API's and set refresh to 10 sec. Easy as that.

$73k in bank (earnings from wagecucking)
$49k in crypto (started with $6k)
$86k in house (value minus mortgage)
-$30k student loans
=$178k

im 32. will continue to take high risk in crypto and derivatives in a desperate attempt to escape the hell that is 9-5 working life

>11k Ark
>2.5k Neo

No risk no reward user

Ok thanks user, I figured out how to do it. Will this update automatically every X amount of time or do I have to refresh it or what?

$105k/94% crypto
I refuse to cashout until I'm at least a millionaire.

It's annoying because it doesn't seem to refresh for me. An easy way to do it is to highlight all of the cells you want to update, delete, and ctrl+z to undo it'll pick up the new prices

$10k bank
$100k equity in house
$10k private business loans
$60k private company investments
$150k crypto

The way I view it is this will be the only chance in my life to make a huge sum of money in an extremely short time. I'm happy to risk a big amount of money on that chance.

I thought this before, under I looked how much I'd be worth if I'd just held Bitcoin. A significant amount more. Check your Blockfolio in BTC prices longterm, have you made gains?

I love you.

Love you too senpai

I had over 30 BTC at one point relative to holding these two, lowest it's gone recently is around 13 and it's hovering around 15 right now. I still believe in these projects and think they will have the capacity to do well in the future and I like the dPOS and dBFT models these coins have. So if I held Bitcoin I'd be worth twice as much (if I sold at the high) but instead I'm generating consistent/predictable passive gains which I think has value over other coins, even with the volatile nature of crypto.

What coins? I'm in the same boat

Mostly BTC/ETH, only 5% are altcoins

I used to hold ark but I don't really consider it worth it anymore. Staking gains are 10%, you could have sold this year's bitcoin forks for well over 10% of BTC's value.

£44k in crypto
£20k in medium risk stocks and bonds
£10k in bank

£25k in city apartment + £115k left to pay on mortage

I'm 28. I feel like i'm destined to wagecuck at this rate because i'm pretty conservative and risk averse but at least I'm doing the majority of normies I speak to that are around my age.

>1200 usd / months wagecucking
>3000 usd in savings
>4000 usd in crypto
>+300 usd in crypto every months
>gradually cutting the bullshit (social, alcool, etc) and invest more in crypto

>200k house equity
>60k pension
>50k savings
>5k shares
>2k crypto
all USD equivalent
wat do

Right I agree, but the forks themselves (and whether they have value) are unpredictable. Yes one could have made money faster this way, but slow and steady wins the race :)

>50k savings
>2k crypto
>2k
what the fuck dude. where have you been

I've got a little over a quarter million in cryptos, and that's about 95% of my net worth.

I'm fucking all in

> $7k in investments
> $50k in wasted potential

wtf

>3k cash
>30k stocks
>300k crypto

I'm happy as can be with this, I'm a 19 y.o student as well so my parents cover my rent and shit, so even if I lose it all it's not the end of the world.

30 % crypto
30% stocks
40% cash
trying to hedge, atm
i also wanna be positioned for the eventual crypto crash, while still being in the game in case it somehow doesn't

these markets are fucking global now, so who knows if there will be a crash of stock magnitude

but really: until i can pay my electric bills in shitcoins, i ain't cashing out

>£115k left to pay on mortage

larp

New to crypto...

>£15k in savings
>£10k in joint savings (yeah, I got married...)
>~£100k equity in joint property (after mortgage)
>£280k in my property (after mortgage)
>£8k in BTC

How can I make my money work better? I'm 36, both folks are alive - expecting a large inheritance (property, jewelry and land overseas).

I am still student. I have 800€ savings but I will have to spend 1k€ on driving licence.
I started trading cryptos with 200€ and lost more than half

>1k in fedoras
>10k in mobility scooters
>100k in hentai dolls
>1000k in ark

I'm happy as a retarded aspie loner can be with this, I'm a 390 lb basement-dwelling lardass as well so my parents cover my rent and shit, so even if I lose it all it's not the end of the world.

>married
>in this day-and-age
godspeed, user
i hope it works out for you

money just sitting around is money wasted

>no risk no reward

Plot twist. She earns far more than me. Child due in the next month.

rip

Y don’t need savings account buy more ark

>25k cash
>26k crypto
>20k stocks
>45k 401k
>5k credit card debt
>90k student loans

Been working as a pharmacist since 2015. I'm heavily focused on paying my student loans (graduated with 175k debt) while investing.

Eh some people were buying coins at 12

Jesus m8 you don't need that much cash. Put that in something that will earn you money, especially since you have the one big purchase people usually make, also it's dumb to sit on a ton of cash if you are still paying interest on loans.

Wait is he saying ARK and NEO are too safe of coins to pay off or commending you for going long on those two? Crypto has f****** my perception of risk

How can I prove it to you?

That's been a decent portfolio if he's been holding since before August.

user you're fucked. Countless studies prove that marriages where the woman is the earner fail at a much higher rate. A million years of evolution cannot be undone with a hundred years of feminism, she will always think less of you if you do not provide for her.

Even though every investor says it's a bad move. I have credit card debt at a low rate atm just so I can have more in crypto. So far has greatly outweighed finance charges

i've built up the savings over the course of this year, everything before that i've put towards a second property. so now i can afford to put more into crypto but with everything constantly at ATHs i've been too cautious

house 1.1million usd (equity)
cash 8k usd
stocks 15k usd
crypto 90k usd

i know man. i just dont know what. stock market keeps running away from me. i was so close to buying stock index futures in May but i decided to wait a few days to get a better entry... then it just kept going up and i never got in. really sucks because id have doubled that money by now.

now i have no fucking clue what to invest in. im not gonna deposit more into crypto... im hoping for a drop in the stock market desu

no mortgage? why such an expensive house?

that's the equity portion of my house, the mortgage is around 300k usd left.

i live in a expensive city. the house is only like, 3bdrm3bath

quit 9-5 two months ago

36k in crypto

car loan settled with eth profit ~5000usd

naturally a cheapskate, i'm low maintenance like that

renting a room 50usd/month

about to buy a 10000 sq ft land for 5348usd with my name on it

about to sell a house for 36500usd. pending payment. now renting to the buyer for 121usd/month while waiting for his house loan to be approved.

basically i'm a neet

Also thinking on getting into stock market with 2400usd budget (taking from crypto profit as well)

There is an opportunity to buy a 3 acre land with my dad and some of his partners. I'm gonna join this deal.

Living in a 3rrd world country

Looking for an opportunity to do some business just for some income and maybe things to do when everybody else is working.

Anyone out there starting a business can contact me. Maybe we could do someting together.

Pay off some of your debt then. That's guaranteed money. Usually people take on debt because they can make more money elsewhere, but if you're nervous about investing you may as well pay it off.