Here are my life fucking savings. How the fuck do I make it grow?

Here are my life fucking savings. How the fuck do I make it grow?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com
discord.gg/PYPeDdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How old are you?

Hacked, thanks for the free money lol

Hehe, had half that back in feb of this year. Now at 20x that

Ty crypto

Put it all into FUN

Expect some massive gains in Q1 of 2018
Don't buy now though since I think it can plummet further by EOY

are you american? im 24 and only have 6000 aud savings, half of which is in cash. i feel retarded.

larp

Crypto scares me. Veeky Forums talks about it like some unregulated stock market where you instantly lose all of your money when you get hacked.

how massive?
i have few of these coin since aug.
and its getting heavy

It is. You can also make insanely high gains because it's unregulated. Just learn the game and the moves that people with power can do and you'll be able to ride the waves to lamboland.

this board is filled with crypto shills for whatever reason. you're right that it's effectively gambling

hard to help without more details. but I've read about worse situations than mid 20s and no debt.

This.

My life savings was $450, now I have $16k. I plan on turning that 16 into at least 200

Well done. I'm putting in 1k€ a month, see where I end up.

Is there somewhere I can learn if I'm a brainlet? Where do I start my fun unreglated gambling spree?

im 29. no savings,
started $40 in crypto.
adding $40 - 100 every month,
now i have $600.

im poor, but i have the mentality of a rich man.
i just dont believe im going to get rich, im feeling it.

to the moon!
long live the blockchain.
theres no guarantee in crypto only opportunity!

when did you start?
i just started this aug, im still learning this crypto.
i lose some but i learn a lot.

It has a lot to do with media competence and reading between the lines. Pure gambling? Just go out and do whatever, but you won't learn anything that way. If you're an actual brainlet, there's no way to help you I'm afraid. You could send me your money and I'll invest it for you, though.

Where do I go to purchase the more obscure coins Veeky Forums shitposts about? I've already got a coinbase account, but they're more for big name coins.

Any coin you want to look up, just go on coinmarketcap.com and it'll give you a list of exchanges on each coin's page. It'll also list a website if it has one for the coin.

You should start with the big name coins so you get comfortable with crypto before delving into shitcoins.
Buy $50 or $100 of ETH or BTC, and leave it at that. Monitor the price swings each day. See the psychological effect it has on you. This is more important than anything, crypto has been an enormous bull market and most people who lose money lose it due to nerves. You have to be mentally ready to see months of savings vanish in a flash crash without freaking out and selling at a loss. Learn with real money, but slowly. Ramp up progressively. There will be a point where you lose and it will be crushing, it's a necessary learning experience but it's better if it happens when you're betting hundreds than hundreds of thousands.

The way to win is to have an edge over someone else! Buy low before the information is out there, and then sell high to the masses. You need to trade based on information that nobody has yet! Information is power. Speed is key. Find it all out here: discord.gg/PYPeDdk