So we broke long-term channel resistance. What does this mean? What will happen now?

So we broke long-term channel resistance. What does this mean? What will happen now?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/YRZvdurN-The-target-of-current-bubble-lays-between-40k-and-110k/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

huge vertical green candle straight to 100k in the next 5 minutes

Your chart time scale is too short. Here's what happens when a professional does it:
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/YRZvdurN-The-target-of-current-bubble-lays-between-40k-and-110k/

Means TA was a meme from the start

w-which alt coin is this, user '-'

You need to readjust the lines, devil.

Seems pretty accurate so far.

14k, I guess.
RIP shitcoins.

welcome to the real bubble. From now on TA is like tea leaf reading. Nobody knows where this train is heading, except up.

While elaborating Bitcoin’s implementation on P2P Foundation for the very first time, Nakamoto observed that such intermediaries made micropayments impossible (2009). Ironically, the same phenomenon currently limits the minimum practical transaction size on Bitcoin and inhibits users to transact small transactions due to its ever-increasing and highly volatile market value.

As an electronic cash and payment system, eBTC aspires to sustainably represent the core attributes of Bitcoin on the Ethereum blockchain without experiencing the hassles of slow block times, higher transaction costs, centralized mining and continuous forks while also providing the
support for smart contracts.

With Ethereum’s smart contract capabilities, eBTC strives to implement all the available use-cases such contracts offer in furthering eBTC’s adoption as a truly global and everyday-usable digital currency and payment mechanism.

nice, just bought 100k

>on the etherum blockchain
aaaaand into the trash it goes

Holy shit

Just wait til you see masterluc's trading record

So it's over? I wanted another alt season to recover my satoshi loses. I didn't make it..

Jep, lucif predicted 20K on the corpses of bears this time. Do to him being a conservative investor, we might come near 100K.

It looks like alts are dead for several years, no more x100 for them

He predicted $15000 this year which is obviously not going to happen.

you are not up to date
>The forecast is one, I gave it, it has not changed. We go for 20k on the corpses of bears.

>Have you tried to shorten such a trend? Never short the exhibitor. Only when it was already blown away and passed all the signs of a turn and passed the rebound of 62% of Fibonacci -then you can start (!) Look for a bearish entry point!

It means a bubble is about to pop

crash incoming

>$15000

no idea how i should feel when that actually happens....i hold like 90% alts right now and only 1 BTC. at least i'd have $150k, but i missed out on a couple of millions more.