EJECT

The Bitcoin Bubble Explained in 4 Charts

mauldineconomics.com/editorial/the-bitcoin-bubble-explained-in-4-charts/bsn

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/features/crashes/crashes8.asp
investopedia.com/news/jp-morgan-buys-bitcoin-after-ceo-calls-it-fraud/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

crypto is analogous to trump; it cant be explained by tradition and past market insights

get in or lose

Nocoiner Faggot detected.

HOW TO KNOW YOU ARE IN A BUBBLE

(1) Everyone around you is talking about stocks (or real estate or whatever the fad asset of the day is). And you should really start worrying when the people talking about getting rich in certain areas of the market don't have a background in finance.

(2) When people begin quitting their jobs to day trade or become a mortgage broker.

(3) When someone exhibits skepticism about the prospects for stocks and people don't just disagree with them, but they do so vehemently and tell them they're an idiot for not understanding things.

(4) When you start to see extreme predictions

Decades before the word "dotcom" slipped past our lips as the answer to all of our problems, the internet was created by the U.S. military, who vastly underestimated how much people would want to be online. Commercially the internet started to catch on in 1995 with an estimated 18 million users. The rise in usage meant an untapped market - an international market. Soon, speculators were barely able to control their excitement over the "new economy."

Companies underwent a similar phenomenon to the one that gripped Seventeenth century England andAmerica in the early eighties: investors wanted big ideas more than a solid business plan. Buzzwords like networking,new paradigm, information technologies, internet, consumer-driven navigation, tailored web experience and many more examples of empty double-speak filled the media and investors with a rabid hunger for more. The IPOs of internet companies emerged with ferocity and frequency, sweeping the nation up in euphoria. Investors were blindly grabbing every new issue without even looking at a business plan to find out, for example, how long the company would take before making a profit, if ever.

investopedia.com/features/crashes/crashes8.asp

my mom randomly talked to me about bitcoin today. I hid my power level as much as possible but im scared.

it's truly fomo. my mom knows next to nothing about crypto why the fuck is she talking about buttcoin.

"From a valuation perspective, Visa is valued at only $6 per transaction while Bitcoin trades well over $10,000 per transaction (see the chart below)."

bitcoin may be in a bubble but zrx is not

Nigga fuck you for making me go to that faggot's site.

CODE RED MAYDAY MAYDAY EJECT

indeed, it's more like a black hole. a completely useless investment.

Bitcoin is not yet a bubble. Normies still aren't investing in it.

That image is what I'm talking about!

Nooooooooooooooooo my links are gone!

Yes normies are going to come in and short it. Dimon Buffet et all saying it's a bubble.

>normies short it and all lose their money
lel, the absolute state

yeah this isnt good alot of retarded boomers getting into this shit hoping they can retire two years early

The way I see it btc is going to cycle through parabolic up turns and down turns. This current wave is nearly out of steam, but btc is not going to die with the next 60+% dump.

Take profits soon and bide your time

What is your definition of soon? Today? This week? This month?

12k-13k mark is my top for this cycle. Will probably start takinh profit around 11k to be safe. But then again, like everyone else on this piece of shit board I'm fucking clueless aye

My younger coworkers are getting into it, using terms like mooning, etc.

I was in first.

1 month max

investopedia.com/news/jp-morgan-buys-bitcoin-after-ceo-calls-it-fraud/

>
>JP Morgan has applied for a "bitcoin alternative" patent in the United States more than 175 times since 2013. The company is also reportedly developing a blockchain based on the ethereum system.

That last one is literally "NEW PARADIGM!", you know that right?

Bitcoin is going to lose 40% of its value next quarter