I'm going to spend 50 euros on a coin right now. BTC, LTC, or ETH for long term holding?

I'm going to spend 50 euros on a coin right now. BTC, LTC, or ETH for long term holding?

do a split between all of 'em

50 anythings isn't enough to make a difference.

Even if you got 1000% gainz, you're looking at 500 anythings.

Idiot.

Can't, vendor only lets me pick one at 50 min. So which one senpai? If I get rich I'll share like 5% of the profit with you so don't fail me

>50 euros
>long time holding
my nigga, what's wrong?

> 50 Euros

Woah there buddy, slow down!

> BTC, LTC, ETH

Do yourself a favour and invest in a altcoin with potential. Walton or something unless you want weak ass gains.

I'm only investing what I'm willing to lose, rude person.
I don't want to give bittrex or coinbase my ID so I don't trade because it doesn't feel safe or anonymous. Just keeping them comfy in my wallet.

Senpai, I'll send you like $5 in LTC for an equivalent shitcoin you think has potential. i just want to be rich.

Go use that 50 anythings to buy a shovel and do snow removal this winter. You'll get better gainz doing that than with crypto at this point.

WHICH ONE I'M ABOUT TO SPEND 50 AND THE WINNER WILL GET SOME OF MY GAINS IN A YEAR SO GIVE ME GOOD ADVICE

Alright you fuckers are too slow I'm spending it on bitcoin

Walton might be the next ETH or NEO in terms of price. It had no problems getting from 1 dollar to 8 in a blink of an eye. Its now gaining more and more following everyday. People are accumulating as of now. Good shit coming in January and February.

Guaranteed pump back to 8 Dollars, hell it might hit 20 - 30 Dollars each when it gets listed on Bittrex and their own wallet gets released.

Usually i dont take tips but i appreciate the little things.

LTC:
LMPEr2vhwFq6V3bN69eCUCqE1HE1d4BrLg

With only 50 euros, I'd say litecoin, then eth, then BTC in that order

FUCK SOMEONE TRUST TRADE ME SOME WALTON, I'll PAY LIKE 20% EXTRA UNLESS THERE'S AN EASY SITE FOR IT

EXODUS DOESN'T SUPPORT WALTON, can I make money just using the "exchange" function on my exodus wallet?

HOW DO I BUY WALTON

The next nigga to give me good advice gets some LTC

I recommend creating a Binance account, very trustworthy, stable, nice interface, etc.

Doesn´t require ID registration or anything like that either and it has a option for Google authenticator protection.

I think once bitcoin reaches 10k these 3 coins will be known to normies.

You are not going to make any money off $50 you retarded red dit child. Fuck off back to your containment website.
Invest into kneepads if you want to see any gains.

Just go all in on some random joke coin like DOGE or BITB. 50 euros is literally nothing. you're probably an underage faggot for even asking

I didn't say I was investing in alt coins yet. I still have an intensive year of student loans to pay off. But when I do invest, I'm looking at 50k capital

Alright which coins? And what wallet supports those? I want them straight from binance to a wallet.

16 euros each?

10€ will go away in fees
You'll spend months just trying to get those 10€ back. BTC and solid growings coins are "rich people get richer" coins.

If you want to multiply your money you need to gamble on shitcoins, and good luck with that.

Don't listen to people hating on 50$ investment, OP. Most of the people here are 13 yo who are lucky to have 20$ allowance from their parents and LARP about their "100k portfolios".

For long term holdings with low risk, go for etherium IMO. Over time, just keep adding 50$ here and there. If you want higher risk, look into some cheaper altcoins. And if you do, don't get your advice for altcoins from here because again, these 13 yo LARPs will shill you terrible coins

Do I have to buy Binance Bux first?

Alright, so I should be throwing my second 50 on Etherium. Will it grow in coming years?

BNB coins?

It reduces fees as of now but it isn't neccesary.

Yes.
No.
Maybe.
Can you fuck off back to red dit now?

okay :(

Bitcoin could go to 10k tomorrow and this dude would earn two buck from it, he needs to play the altcoin market right now

bought a bunch of bitcoins in 2013, can i get xlm and byteball airdrops and are there others?
My plan is to first sweep the btc, then bch and btg

unironically buy POT.

Such a small investment should be put in low mkt cap coin.

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY OP. EVERYTHING GOES DOWN EVERYDAY except BTC. the industry is destroyed. only BTC keeps up with BTC. EVERYTHING GOES DOWN IN SATOSHIS EVERYDAY.. STAY AWAY FROM ALTS THEY ARE ALL A SCAM