WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE ERECT STRAIGHT GREEN DICKS FOR LITERALLY 90% OF THE CRYPTO MARKET RIGHT NOW AND CHAINLINK...

WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE ERECT STRAIGHT GREEN DICKS FOR LITERALLY 90% OF THE CRYPTO MARKET RIGHT NOW AND CHAINLINK DOESN'T?????

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

sergey only wants to reward the most loyal of his soldiers

Most coins are in the crapper lol. Fake news

feels so fucking good to see this shitcoin not in the top 100 anymore

btc is gonna be $50k and u fuckin linkies are still going to be posting about your vaporware.

You had plenty of warning bro. You linktards have no one to blame but yourselves. Congrats though you all made two incompetent assholes rich.

also WHY ARE FUCKING IGNORANT BOOMERS WHO BOUGHT BITCOIN IN JUNE, WHO NEVER DID A SINGLE ACT OF DUE DILIGENCE IN THEIR FUCKING LIFE, WHO BOUGHT BITCOIN JUST BECAUSE SOME SHITTY NEIGHBOR MENTIONED BITCOIN ON LUNCHBREAK WHILE WORKING THEIR WAGESLAVE JOB, EARNING MORE MONEY THEN I AM, WHO DOES DUE DILIGENCE EVERY FUCKING NIGHT!?!?

IT'S NOT FAIR DAMMIT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

sell sell sell sell THIS IS IT THIS IS THE BIG ONE

Because nobody wants to fucking touch that shit with a 10 foot pole you retard. Are you finally realizing this?

LINK is the new DGB.

Hope you at least have a decent stack of ETH, user. And maybe ARK. You may make it, then.

dont worry user. im going to buy some and will keep you company

Basically... because Chainlink is the ugly, fat, girl in the class now and no one wants to touch her. There has to be buyers for it to go up. If you were a normie making all these gains in BTC and heard about Chainlink which is just losing everyone money would you buy it?

The reason you see so many people brag about their gains on Veeky Forums is because the losers have committed suicide.

Yeah maybe ill buy up a few k's from desperate and confused when it bottoms out properly in the pit of despair they are currently in.

I would have bought a lot of link long ago if it wasn't for this board constantly reinforcing in me the idea that link is going to slowbleed downwards until it launches and there will be no respite in the meantime.

The market "knows" that this is chainlink's nature so if they want to buy they just wait. Because everyone knows everyone else knows all chainlink does is bleed so why buy now since no one else is going to buy which means it will still bleed some more and get cheaper.

It's been trading between .15 and .19 for days. The minute some announcement comes or it goes on Bittrex it's going to shoot up and you're going to miss out. Bitcoin isn't going to be able to match those gains.

Just like literally every shitcoin outside of the top 100 marketcap you mean?

What's the difference between putting money in a random one of those at rock bottom, and chain link, and waiting for that magical day when news rockets it?

Sergey doesn't give a fuck about pleasing his investors, he doesn't care about the price, he doesn't care about marketing. That kind of attitude in a CEO in the blockchain space is always a recipe for failure. LINK is done.

>I do due diligence
>didn't sell LINK during the conference
Noone to blame but yourself.

uh no sweetie he evidently cares about building the product not pumping his token price

Actually they're hiring marketers. Rory said this a few days ago. On Day 1 they'll start posting stuff and begin developing more substantial likely B2B marketing that's going to leak. We're sitting at a 63 million dollar market cap with literally zero effort put in; any more visible sign the project isn't defunct and LINK skyrockets. All the other shitcoins have been pumped by cringy promotion. LINK is the only coin that has that room to grow.

link doesnt even have a proper bitcointalk page
they raised $29 mm presale, meaning from people that actually do their DD
there is zero pump going on
the need for their product is validated by SWIFT and Capgemini, among others

the biggest hurdles as i see it are
1 - can the team execute? they dont have a track record of success afaict
2 - should this be valued on the basis of cashflows rather than as a store of value

Most of the large bagholders are businesses. He absolutely is in communication with him regarding development. The tokens that are on exchanges are not his primary investor.

OP you are a fucking retard. zec eth etc ltc bcd bcc btg all down big. 100% of the major alts are dwon. fuckyourslef and remember. ALL ALTS GO DOWN EVERYDAY. NEVER BUY ICOS.. CRYPTO IS NIGGER FILTH OUTSIDE of BTC

Are you fucking drunk??
just to point out I am angru right now but not yet drunk but drinking. drinking away all my problems in life right now