BTC over 20% in 3 days

>BTC over 20% in 3 days
>nearing $10,000 before december

This is too fucking crazy, too risky to hold BTC right now, literally everyone is waiting $9800-10000 to sell.

At $9500 I'm gonna switch to some altcoin, wait for the dip and buy back at a profit.

Thinking about Litecoin, but maybe ETH? What's your strategy for the $10000 dip?

my strategy is all in bitcoin with all of my disposable income for the next 5 years

>yfw it's never going to dip
>ever

When everyone thinks like that it the moment a bubble is formed.

Not saying crypto is a bubble, but that everyone feels like a genius in a bull market, keep humble.

The only strategy is to hold your bitcoin and stop trading

Stop racking up fees from buying and selling just buy and hold

Bitcoin is here to stay.
Buy and hold till 100k.

i'm a bit worried the dip is going to crush ltc and eth too, they're both too high. probably gonna sit in fiat for a bit

Bitcoin cash. BTC is not going to be functional as a global, censorship resistant currency. Don't get me wrong, BTC has a long ways to go, but once people wake up to this fact it's bad news bears.

I've sold at 8100 due to tether situation. After 4 days of unprecedented mooning, I've now accepted the fact that I've made the worst decision of my life, BTC "dips" will be very short and low, maybe 100$ at a time, for at least until the end of 2017, and got over it. So should you.

I actually think LTC is due for it to go higher, specially with atomic swaps.

There is no safe shitcoin to go into... ETH is the most reputable but it will surely go down if the King does.

I might cash out in fiat but I hate Coinbase and their fees.

>yfw you didn't burn your money on shitcoins or bcash

>but it will surely go down if the King does.

Ain't saying it's gonna go down for good, but surely there will be a dip, this growth is not sustainable, even for BTC's standard.

i think it will go higher eventually, but atomic swaps nails ltc even more directly to btc it seems like?

>tfw when I did but I’m still up 4x

Realistically, I’m at 3 whole BTC off a 6k investment in May when it was just over 2k.

Technically, I held I’d have the same amount but there was a point where alts would go up and got me all the way to 7.

The moral is: hold is a meme, make sure to cover your principal after an alt moons and hold in BTC

(You)
Pic related is an example. This is basically how "dip"s or "correction"s or whatever you call them will look like until the beginning of 2018.

>too risky

Set a stop loss order ya dingus

It does, precisely why LTC is gonna be more appreciated. It should already be at over $100 IMO

Yeah right... How new are you?

And this was a completely rational decision. There was limited upside and it is better to buy back after 10k resistance is broken

Jesus christ. I think the normies are truly here now

Ever since i lost 40 bitcoins on silk road back in 2013 after the fbi seized it (i never even bought anything lmao) I FUCKING PRAY TO GOD BITCOIN COLLAPSES AND NOBODY MAKES MONEY ON IT.

Shitposting in bunches and saying "BTC gonna crash anytime" or "OMG YOU CANT CASH OUT" every day doesn't make you some sort of an oldfag idiots. Both memes were unfunny at best even when they were new. Now they are both overused and unfunny.

I sold and fucked up. Now I've learned never to bet against BTC. Learn to read. Also learn from your mistakes. Or don't. Just go %100 alt. Who doesn't like a first page filled with pink wojaks?

my fear is that once the dip begins new money will panic and withdraw to fiat

will money from bitcoin sell flow into alts or take everything down with it? money was flowing from alts into bitcoin since last night, and i dont see why alts have to be tied to bitcoin (atleast top 10 alts)

>I expect bitcoin to dump
>I'm going to change over to an alt
Every time bitcoin dumps nearly all alts do as well, why would you think this time would be different?

i really have no idea, it just seems like soccer moms who bought 1 btc after hearing about it at thanksgiving aren't going to move into dogecoin when the dump starts

Not really, there are some coins that are stable, like LTC or ETH, and, even if they bleed, they will still gain on their bitcoin value.

And the name of the game is get more crypto, fiat values don't matter.

NEW

FUCKING

PARADIGM

>they're both too high
this... Holding 60/40 BTC / ETH right now but will sell both tomorrow. I don't believe it will rise without massive correction. ETH will most likely go down with btc for at least a few weeks. I'm not sure wich alts I want to enter tho.

>Not really, some alts like LTC or ETH don't dump when BTC does
What? They dump when BTC does as well. Let me guess, you've been in crypto less than four months.

Fuck off I never said you cant cash out. And I have held btc far longer than you and I still have no reason to believe that it wont have a big correction soon. Do you really think it is different this time? None of the new millionares want to take profit at 10k?

What you gonna do then? Just HODL?

>Realistically, I’m at 3 whole BTC off a 6k investment in May when it was just over 2k.
So you didn't make any sats profit.
How did you fuck up so immensly?

past week alts grew independent of btc

This. There will be some small dips but it'll go up for the next 40 years. Get in now.

ARK

Yeah, I'm just holding, did the same after the 2014 crash. Will do the same after the next crash. Not fucking selling till I'm a decamillionaire.
BTC has not been in a downtrend, think about what happened in July. Even that wasn't a prolonged downtrend, most people on this board have never seen a bear market in crypto.

What you do is not try to anticipate dips because that’s a losing game. You react to dips by keeping some of your assets in cash and buying in at that point. It inevitably recovers and you make massive gains on those entries