WHO THE FUCK IS BUYING AT 9400 AND WHY DO THEY STILL BREATHE?!

WHO THE FUCK IS BUYING AT 9400 AND WHY DO THEY STILL BREATHE?!

clueless boomers and millennials

fomo
10k+ 'till christmas

People need BTC to buy shitcoins faggot.

>fomo
>10k+ 'till christmas
LOL. It'll be 20k by Christmas. It started to go completely parabolic even on log scale.

This, and since their BTC value is inversely proportional to BTC it doesn't matter at what price you buy it

My ex-girlfriend just messaged me to say she bought £500 in Bitcoin last night. This girl is the normiest sentient being I've ever met btw.
Normie fomo influx is what's inflating this bubble higher and higher. I predict a crash, either at 10k like everyone is saying, or maybe a bit later, at 12-13k. Either way, bitcoin is MASSIVELY overvalued right now

>bitcoin is MASSIVELY overvalued right now

And why wasn't it overvalued at 5k?

Or $500?

Almost $9600 on GDAX.
Normies are buying in.

>its too late!!

Bullshit. Bitcoin will continue to rise steadily to $100,000

Fucking normies.

Then again, autistic BTC freaks who still hold thousands of BTC disgust me too.

>he thinks the normies who buy on coinbase check the price or even care about the price or its history
They just market buy

who do you think?

I FOMO BOUGHT AT 9400 AND THE SITE I BUY BITCOIN FROM WITH 1000 BTC IN RESERVE ALWAYS WAS DOWN TO 0 HAD TO WAIT 15 MIN TO BUY

FOMO IS REAL WANNA KILL MYSELF FOR SELLING 5 BTC AT 5K AND 2 BTC AT 8.2K

buying at $9.4k is not less rational than buying at $1

everyone is fucking gambling

>who still hold thousands of BTC disgust me too.

You're disgusted they're smart enough to now have over $9 million in crypto?

I've seriously bought every ATH but I'm not touching this one.
At this point it doesn't even matter what I do, BTC is so damn expensive now that I would have to enter the millibitcoin game, buying only a couple of mBTC at a time.
So I'll just wait for it to drop back to 7-8k or start buying at 12-13k, nevertheless it's not like I'll ever get reasonably priced BTC again.

I'll stick with what I have bought so far. There are more things to buy in life than virtual numbers.

9.5k faggots

overvalued relative to what, idiot?

We factorial now

it was. it was overvalued at a dollar. what significant thing is bitcoin being used for right now? cam whores begging, petty drug dealers on dark web and other nootropic sellers, sending donation to people like that aikileaks retard it’s not even user

More like in 24 hours.

waiting until it hits $10k before I buy

>they're smart enough

Okay you triggered me there.
You think the guys who hoarded BTC in 2012 were smart?
What the fuck man.

Just check any BTC discussion forum and look at how the original BTC whales talk. They're not sophisticated investors or stock scientists, they're damn idiots. I honestly thought at first they had to be geniuses of some sort, but no, they were just autistic enough to have blind faith with their money on the line.
Nobody with an IQ of over 100 was willing to bet their money on a failing attempt at a "virtual currency". The concept still sounds stupid, useless and volatile, now it just happens to work for some reason. It just happened to succeed. Nobody could actually predict this. The smartest people are those who jumped aboard mid-2017 when BTC proved to be successful.
The only idiots are those who have 0 BTC right now.

sup, ever heard of washtrading?

Can you evade taxes by buying bitcoin? Is it what everyone is doing?

It’s nothing other than fake meme money, it’s intrinsic value is less than Monopoly money. There is no “value”

You guys have to realize this by now.

It is the same people buying bitcoin.

Is it not "new people getting into the market," this is 0.00001% of what is actually going on here.

There are people with a large amount of capital running this charade. They set the sell order at 8000, they buy it at 8000, then set it again at 8005. They buy it at 8005, then they set it again at 8010 and buy it again.

They keep doing this, again and again. No money is lost on their part, it is only changing accounts. This creates an illusion that bitcoin has value, and a lot of people are buying it. When in reality, this is not the case. This illusion is meant to bring in normies to dump on in the future, and it's clearly working given that bitcoin is all over the media.

Be careful boys, I can't believe these fucks are taking it this far.

>There is no “value”

There's value if people are willing to attribute value to it. Gold has no right having its 'value' as high as it is and yet it does

But the problem is, when do I sell to avoid a huge crash?
The wallstreet whales could pump BTC to 100k, or the bubble could burst at 12k.
Nobody knows. It works as long as there are people willing to buy at the current price whatever it is.

It must crash back to 5k

I need to accumulate more and so does everyone here

Gold has actual use cases, it's a great conductor material and it's a soft metal that doesn't rust, it's malleable to no limits. It's still the best material for filling your teeth with, better than the plastic shit we use.

>tfw you're one of those boomers and you will hold your BTCs until 100k and dump them on clueless millennials, fucking their shit up even further.

Those use cases are in no way related to gold's value. Copper has use cases more uses. All stores of value are fiat.

>Nobody could actually predict this
all the people who actually predicted this would beg to differ

>Gold has actual use cases, it's a great conductor material

It's financial value is well beyond it's industrial use though

most of the value bitcoin has comes from the need of having btc to start trading, because most exchanges require btc to trade.
once that's changed, bitcoin will be halved

we x=c now

>intrinsic value
>cotton paper