Is there any evidence Sergey has done anything since SIBOS?

Is there any evidence Sergey has done anything since SIBOS?

>no github commits
>no twitter posts
>no slack posts
>no gitter posts
>no facebook activity
>no interviews
>no appearances or speeches
>no telegram posts

What has Sergey been doing since SIBOS which was October 16-19? Is there any evidence he's done literally anything LINK related or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/commit/05feeb2abf9fd0859052938d6a44a6e39329294b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He spoke at Devcon3

>Devcon3

Oh wow I forgot about that. So he did one 20 minutes speech where he looked like he was about to die of anxiety.

You guys hurt his feelings with those fat pictures.

They are literally converting the main net from Ruby to GO as we speak.

Correction. They are HIRING developers to do that

Yea but where is Sergey? He doesn't contribute on Git and he has zero visibility anywhere else, which is just weird unless you are the unibomber or something.

Correction. They're reviewing resumes .... as soon as they get back from the long holiday weekend.

nah. Chain link has two major coders (sergey and other guy). Rory is the one going out hiring.

Check the github, last update was just 10 days ago

He's fucking enjoying your money man, I mean god.. give the guy a little peace.

Nope, nothing.

I'll buy some tits and bleach my asshole to get an update from sergey. Im not gay tho.

OK lets see what was done.
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/commit/05feeb2abf9fd0859052938d6a44a6e39329294b
>Literally 6 files changed.
Honestly Im a lazy fuck but I will write more meaningful shit than this in 2 hours and im not an entire team.

>Rory is the one going out hiring.

Read the slack. Rory said he just passes the resumes onto the team and has no involvement in hiring.

all of this FUD is true except the github FUD

steve ellis is publishing commits to a private repo every day

They've been actually working on the conversion for weeks.

Funny how you fuders like to cry about a lack of updates, but then claim to know exactly what they're doing.

Rory is not a programmer afaik. He's just the community manager. He's not qualified to determine is skilled enough to hire for this project or not.

Can we hire a hitman for Rory? I hate that fucking cuck. He definitely dumped his bags at 52 cents.

>steve ellis is publishing commits to a private repo every day
Only merge commits of work done elsewhere. At this point I suspect steve ellis's "Merge branch 'develop'" commits are just a script or some sort of automation they use.

There are private code-bases where daily development occurs. Steve releases to the public Github repo only when it's in a state that's ready for the community to use.

He was in the gitter answering questions on thanksgiving. What's your point?

>eating

big if true

They have multiple private repositories

>16 days ago

Is sergey a programmer?

>16 days ago
In that image, did Steve say they STARTED on Nov. 10th?

Pic related is from Nov. 1st btw.

Keep reaching though.

>no skateboard
>no selfies in front of bank HQs

this will NOT do