Eth is going to 500 tonight. Quietly mooning while all eyes are on btc

Eth is going to 500 tonight. Quietly mooning while all eyes are on btc

Moon here we come

thanks user

I just noticed the bottom blue trendline was confirmed by a 3rd bounce and volume has increased since we broke out of the channel. Give some even more confidence to say that we're mooning

it has been hovering here for the past day

yes but trendline are significant when there is high volume. The fact that it broke out of the channel convincingly and bounce off that blue trendline is a good sign that it's going to move upwards. If you zoom in on a 5 minute chart I see we're in the middle of a 2nd bull flag right now. All good signs.

Nope. Don't do it. It's consolidating/bearish for the moment. Almost every indicator says it's not happening. At best it might touch 500 on a wick before plummeting back down.

what indicators are you working off of? Im looking at a 4h chart, RSI is very reasonable at 69 so not overextended, MACD histogram reversing and coming back up. Please show your TA, id like to compare maybe learn

Op whatcha painting with?

What about OMG in short term? What do you think about this chart?

nah people are moving their eth gains to bitcoin.
We are gonna see a dip to around 430~ or less

This.

Short term idk but mid/ long term I am very bullish. I think it has reversed the downtrend and is starting to come back up, once again respecting trendlines. I say short term idk because it could flash crash out of nowhere so this isn't a scalp/momentum sort of play, it's longer than that.

BTC has already mooned, why would people be chasing it now? I don't think so but I won't argue because no one can predict the future

ETH is lookin pretty good Rn desu

Not sure what your question is asking. The app is called tabtrader, it's only on android.

bump

477 rn, where is the top this time? i'm going to sell at the top this time make some profit and buy the dip

>he doesnt know that ETH only mooned because of scared money from the BTC vs BCH drama

im not taking the responsibility of picking a top. its very difficult to do, I thought it was 500 last time because it's usually nice round numbers

>he doesnt know it's FOMO that is pushing the price up
real simple really

it's so fucking hard to do, but I literally could have made 300 bucks just selling the top and buying the dip

THIS IS THE TOP
SELL SELL SELL

only if you do it right. What if this time you sell at 490, it goes to 520 and only dips back to 500 before skyrocketing back up?
Happened to me plenty of times with BTC which is why i dont try to call tops anymore. The previous ATH is a good target, there will be plenty of resistance there. 499 is also a good 2nd target because there will be plenty of resistance around 500.
It's all just an educated guess though.

Is it hard because the process of buying and selling cryptocurrency is tedious, or are you just talking about timing?

There will be more of that to come and not just from bch. Lots of alts with bitcoin in their name trying to attack the core.

it's hard because it's guesswork. Literally no one knows. It's predicting the future.

You can make educated guesses though. Im pretty proud of myself that the last big BTC dip I bought within 4 dollars of the bottom of the dip, bought at 5515 and it went to 5511 on GDAX.

no, it's easy to sell eth, and buy it within seconds on gdax. It's very difficult to tell when the bull run stops

Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

Scaled in slow and last buy was right on the money

No problem. It's not just charts either, you can connect accounts you have on multiple exchanges and trade using the app. I place all of my trades only from my phone. Make sure you enable 2fa and set the restrictions on the app that you can only place trades but you can't deposit/withdraw anything

MOMMYYYYY

ETH is bipolar. NOW it wants to moon again. Always taking the slow route.

Clearly trending, with support at 450.

If you buy or sell, then you are dumb.

topkek i just saw a fake 200ETH sell wall that keeps disappearing trying to keep it down.

whales are so obvious