You have balance of: $1050

You have balance of: $1050

Where you would invest in now and hold for how long?

Thanks guys all answers all much appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

vote.bitcoin.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

5 1 2 3 4 6

Bitcoin Cash, hold for at least 6 months.

Bitcoin Unlimited
you will see

Do you think the ”switch” happens?
By switch I mean btc going down and bch up? Is it bad time to buy it after such a bull run?

So you think legit to put it in?

I mean is this btc unlimited another ”fork” that happened to btc? Like btgold and cash?

I didnt do nothing when ethereum was 8$ when I thought putting 5k in.

Now I pretty much could just throw it in if you guys give me good advice... no matter if I lose it. X10 would save my life, even X5.

Bleached blonde priority, my man.

probably some shitcoin, $1050 is too little. Maybe chainlink, haven't even researched that coin lmao. If I had $10500 then probably 80% into ethereum.

Newfag here. What website do you use to buy?

Silk road

I got curious of btc unlimited?

So any advice there other than just to buy it....

Just get one, it didn't fork yet. Potential is there. Look vote.bitcoin.com , fork MIGHT happen in december, and if it happens, we could see 1k.
BUT it's VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY risky, I tell ya. But it's solving Bitcoins scaling issues. Current price on bitfinex: $130
JUST FUCKING DO IT RISK IT

It has like 1btc 24hour volume and price is declining as hell.

What is the chance of the fork getting through?

lol dunno, i know low volume. i own 3 of them, but i i don't really care if they fuck up. if the fork get thru though, i'll dancing in money.

380 dollars aren't much for me, i got into bitcoin at 300$

who cares? $1050 is nothing
buy something to improve your quality of life

Nice dude thats great spreadbetting.

I pretty much fucked my time in crypto. Saw ethereum at $8 told my fiance to put 1k+1k into it, it would be over +100k right now. I did nothing, got demotivated cause of relatives.

Then got shilled by digibyte lost -66% with that 1k, it was all I got exept another 1k to live with. Got back up with golem and eth classic two trades ~250 to 1K.

Now I have hunted great icos and top 20 coins, nothing just seems good to go all in. I would be willing to do it. I think im just somehow emotionally attached to the 1k I have. Cause thats all I have.

Pretty much I could do it... It seems so risky though as you said see the pic.

Yeah 1k is nothing to me. I was working my butt off to gather 20K. Then gambled it with blackjack and roulette before I knew crypto.

Got seriously depressed about it, left my job, I was just putting five hundred after five hundred, just tilted... Then when I lost everything I realized that it was all my fault and everytime you slip in life, it kicks you in the nuts. Just have to keep guard up and never slip.

Now im in current status where im counting on that 1k and thinking going to go work again... its just so depressing when all the crypto gains go through my eyes.

Guys, give me some advice what you would do in my situation. Suicide is not an option, im no quitter just have to fight and go forward.

But yeah. Whatever.
I did it guys, I have it now. Went all in, wish me luck.

Fuck you, larper.

Watch me do it.

Just posted that cause this is getting no replies anymore.

Cause im just a fucking piece of shit thats why.

Watch me do it bro.

waiting

Need to get my pc and create account.

I will put it all in.

Its too much hassle I have it on btc so its more expensive.

I just put it in power ledger and rot there.

cuck

ALWAYS fuck there girl with the biggest calves

Sorry dude if I made your mood worse than it was. Makes no sense to put in:

1 Bitfinex BTU/USD $12 579 $124.67 92.57% Recently
2 Bitfinex BTU/BTC $1 010 $151.61

Thats a huge risk. But yeah you said that and all that... If they traded same I would put it.

Reverse split stocks. NASDAQ listed. After the split, public float is less than 2 million.

Buy before the split, hold over night, sell on the 1st red 1 minute candle after open. Enjoy your 70%+ gains.

Got 122% on ELTK on Wednesday.

60% bitcoin, 20% eth, 20% other