How can Bitcoin be ethical when we can't freeze people accounts for donating to practitioners of hate speech like milo...

How can Bitcoin be ethical when we can't freeze people accounts for donating to practitioners of hate speech like milo yiannapolis or stop them from buying drugs?

Its unethical to give a fuck

>Ethical

Pfffttttttt

How can bitcoin be ethical if we can freeze accounts?

Bitcoin is the Federal Reserve looking into a mirror. Do you like what you see?

really makes you think...

Don't you want to catch people who fund the alt-right or buy drugs with bitcoin?

we really shouldn't need currency in the future.
after the revolution everyone should be able to feed themselves with equally distributed food rations.

I don't give a shit, I just wanna be rich.

Yeah once we have communism none of this matters but then why are we on Veeky Forums?

to ip track capitalists for the executions

You guys are really fucking gay.

> bunch of slackjawed phaggots

Don't worry. One day we will have blockchain decentralized one world government watching over us all.

The "New World Order" will come from the chaos of crypto.

liberal fucktard detected

Milo has jokes. He's funny, more of him please

that doesnt make bitcoin not ethical, its still the person using it being not ethical. also, more drugs and bad things are bought in the world with usd, and always have, every day. clearly the old system is just as bad, if not worse, honestly.

How can bitcoin be ethical when i cant spend bitcoin to digitally construct my waifu to have sex with me?

If the alt-rights ideas are bad then they fail on their own merit.
If people want to screw themselves with drugs then let them.

The myth of consensual ideas and drug usage. They might consent to ruin their lives and the lives of people around them.
Well I don't consent.
Isn't there someone you forgot to ask?

Is this some poorly designed kafkatrap? People still can have their religion even in this world of degenerates.

Milo is a fuckin kike faggot that attracted all of the low testosterone neo conservative males who were mad at their parents

They're literally cancer. Who gives a shit if they give their "crypto savings" of 20 dollars to that faggot Brit

I'm pushing my religion on others just like the normies push "consensual" sex on others.
This is why bitcoin isn't ethical.
Because it encourages consensual drug use.

Closet faggot detected

Why do the lowest tesosteone males who are mad at the manufactured PC culture become so attracted to this kike faggot

Just because someone pushes something doesn't mean anyone will use it. I get car ads pushed on me all day, but I won't go and buy a useless bmw. I'm also a virgin who doesn't do drugs.

Don't worry the faggot communists over at ETH say they will use the infrastructure and their knowledge of it to censor speech and money to right wing movements

you’re also a faggot

You're a good guy.

You know there’s a thread up right now where OP’s account was closed for donating to an alt right youtuber?
Of course you do.
Also you’re implying that fiat currency is unethical.

Yes.