What are you going to do with your LINK cash after it moons?

What are you going to do with your LINK cash after it moons?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/H64lTMC.jpg
create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/baa794809ae9d93ee7e697b81afdc7b8
create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/fa4703cb68e3c152a9f47bafd57fe1fa?tab=info
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link = i.imgur.com/H64lTMC.jpg

BTC

I won't be cashing it out, that's for sure

you are delusional

It’s down 60%. Hopefully I’ll be my original investment back.

i'm not 100% sure about what i'm going to do with my coins. i don't have much. at this rate i might never cash them out. i don't know what i'm doing

Pay off my 200K student loan debt

>not buying after all the weak hands shake out

cash out my initial investment and never look at crypto again. call me weak or whatever but im pretty sure ive already cracked 5 years of my life out due to stressing over this. crypto is not for me.

I really just want to buy a flat and work only 50%. I am afraid of my GF leaving me if i dont make it. I hope i will make it with my 20k link. All i need is 200 000 USD.

if she leaves you over money she isnt good longterm anyway

desu I may just cash out at 100k. That's the minimum I would need for it to change my life and any more would be greedy I think. I'm a 20k linkie who bought mostly at .15 so if it's implemented successfully that market cap seems reasonable.

Anyways why would anything good ever happen to me so I'm not counting on this happening.

jesus m8 are you me? I just posted the exact same thing nearly but I must live in a less expensive area than you, though I already have 100k in regular investments so I was including that in being able to have the cash to buy a house (though obviously I would take a mortgage).

Moons? I'm only holding heavy bags for now

we are gonna fucking retire and never look back at the wagecuckery days, that's the problem that Chainlink solves, the wageslavery problem

>Anyways why would anything good ever happen to me so I'm not counting on this happening.
imo you must be me "Anyways why would anything good ever happen to me so I'm not counting on this happening." i think that all the time. But i pray for it to happen

Hold it, and set up an API network node. Make more of it. Teach myself the self discipline to not squander my new found fortune.

in 2 years time you'll be looking back with nostalgia at those posts, at the fud, at shitposting memes etc.
Screencap this and say helloto your future self from 2019

I am going to watch the stupid fucks fight over the final remaining $2 link coins. And set my sell order at $3...

Who is going to be setting up nodes though? Isn't it just people that have data that would be potentially valuable? You may very well be one of those people but for most of us randos with barely six figure net worth we don't have anything valuable enough to sell.

That said the amount of link needed to "stake" and be a reputable node operator makes me excited for what it could do for the price of link if there are eventually thousands if not millions of node operators.

the nodes will just be boxes with spare memory/compute cycles. someone else will create the chainlink contract that dictates how the node will function as an oracle (define the URL to query, etc.) see create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/baa794809ae9d93ee7e697b81afdc7b8 for an example contract

This is where I'm too much of a brainlet to understand but things like silver spot price (like in the example) and interest rates don't strike me as things that would need to come from a number of decentralized oracles. Is there not a centralized origin source of that information they can pull from? I need to do more of my own research but that's a question I've had for a while, though there are many other cases I can imagine where a decentralized oracle system makes a lot of sense.

glad to continue explaining further. i only just bought in yesterday so i appreciate the opportunity to hone my thesis. the key point is that the data is decoupled from the oracle ("chainlink smart contract") is decoupled from the "user smart contract"

You guys need to go all in, take out loans, sell your house & car, borrow money from family & friends

see left
further, a centralized oracle creates a single point of failure for an attack

This example seems more obvious to me

create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/fa4703cb68e3c152a9f47bafd57fe1fa?tab=info

fix my entire life

so i actually find examples such as this, or one involving e.g. the reading of a single sensor / action of a single actuator, the hardest to grok. contrasting against N different oracles reporting aggregated readings of M different data sources all tracking the same stream of data. when its N=1 like this, it seems much more fragile and subject to breaking or being manipulated. don't so much see the value in having multiple oracles in a situation like this. i imagine i'm just confused though

you think simple binary data is easier to hack? lol

no i mean something where you only have 1 reporter (gps sensor on a single pallet of gold) versus many (3 different data firms reporting the price of gold)

No I have no idea what I'm talking about, you're probably right

Buy a Giraffe and QUIT SKEWL

HOW DO I BUY LINK PLEASE TELL ME

send your ether to 0xdaed1cf17ecc58963faff0f2bee7c87f952588c6

>implying I have any Ether to give to anyone in the first place

i bought mine buying ether on coinbase and then buying link for ether from binance

Nice one lad, sounds easy enough