Who else is getting in on SHIPCHAIN? Doing the KYC now..dumping in 100 ETH in the presale...

Who else is getting in on SHIPCHAIN? Doing the KYC now..dumping in 100 ETH in the presale. This shit is gonna moon hard - just look at the team.

- CEO of DHL
- Shark tank shark
- Miramax CEO
- Serious group of logistics experts

How can you lose? Here's a hint: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

shipchain.io
shipchain.io/shipchain-whitepaper.pdf
coinreviews.io/shipchain-review/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shipchain.io

Whitepaper: shipchain.io/shipchain-whitepaper.pdf

Getting good reviews and press....

coinreviews.io/shipchain-review/

Confido 2.0

>Confido
Not even close, don't be retarded.

What's the pre sale minimum?

??

this looks like a gvt, bcpt level mooner. any coin that talks about money on their website has been mooning hard as shit.

25k - i'm in their telegram too

Yup, definitely in on it as well. Killer team, a well needed product, existing clients, and finally a project tied to an actual brick and mortar industry. Very actively answering questions in their telegram as well.

English please?

huh?

Fuck. Too high for me, hope I'll catch it later.

there are some groups doing group buys where you can get a bonus with them

can you say which groups?

>CEO of DHL
more like a CEO of a subsidiary, who stepped down cause he sucked
>shark tank shark
Kevin Harrington...who the fuck is that
>Miramax CEO
Steve schooch, a weinstein boi lol noice
>serious group of logistics experts
lol k

> more like a CEO of a subsidiary

you mean the guy who was on their board of directors? uh ok? all of DHL is distinct groups, so what

> Kevin Harrington...who the fuck is that

wanna know how I know you're retarded

How to get in on presale?

also check my dubs bitch

>Harry Harrington
uhhh

CSO literally has
>Crook
as last name

Business guy halfway to a quick rundown
>SIMON BOGDANOWICZ

nope! Fuck erc20 tokens and fuck no-product ICO's!

looks like the website has a form or email for the presale

no product? look at you, how cute

Go back to /pol/ with your antisemitism

Chbt already does this

whats the presale bonus? please say 0%

CHBT is a shitcoin

This coin is going to take too long to get something going and I am impatient.

With a 100m starting mcap, I'll be holding bags for a very long time once it gets under ICO price.

I am also curious about the pre-sale bonus...

i think theyre doing a burn if it doesn't hit cap

they already have a partnership with a multi billion dollar company, what are you talking about

what is CHBT?

Yeah, that's fine on paper but nothing is gonna happen when there's no news updates of partnerships. Unless I'm missing something in the whitepaper, this has no hype before end of 2018 / 2019

Would be nice of we got information on their ico price, ico bonuses and pre-sale bonus

the timeline says q1 the partnership is live and will be releasing info though - dunno about bonuses, I’m gonna email them though

What's the email? It launches outlook on mine, and I can't get far with it

[email protected]

You FUCKING niggers how have YOU STILL NOT LEARNED TO WAIT UNTIL //////AFTER//////// the ICO TO SHILL GOOD PROJECT

I put in 50k, as I really believe in this project. There are pre-sale bonuses, but not insane levels like shitcoin ICOs. Their full raise is only $80MM - that's nothing to disrupt a trillion dollar industry. They explain why in their telegram as well.

Roger was in fact on the board of directors of DHL and the CEO of one of their larger subsidiaries. If you're an investor and don't know who Kevin Harrington is, you're a n00b. I did my due diligence before investing, and I'm considering throwing in another $100k. Compared to most, not all, but most other ICOs, this is extremely legit, just my 2 cents. As with any investments, I know I'm taking a risk, but this is a legacy business being built in an industry that needs it BAD.

The freight industry has been plagued by tracking, accountability and fraud problems since it started thousands of years ago. If this can help minimize and effectivize, it will make a big ass fucking dent in the industry.

They already have Perdue farms ($6B/year) as client and partnership, and they have announced that they have more in the pipeline. Having a billion dollar client to do a POC is huge!

Check telegram, they post news and updates almost daily.

>sharktank shark

and for that reason, i'm out

I like this project and I still loled

I work in the shipping industry. There is a massive market waiting to be tapped. This looks like a promising project -- but clearly they are pretty far away from delivering. I wouldn't buy into the ICO, make a note to buy it a few months before the roadmap hype.

someone in their telegram said they have working systems