How do you know when its time to cash your chips in?

how do you know when its time to cash your chips in?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/H64lTMC.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=tr3KLCDAlnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

every time this picture is posted i know it's time to buy more bitcoin

are there any normie tv shows about bitcoin yet? e.g. analagous to the Flip That House stuff?

Nice try OP we are still in the Stealth Phase HAHAHAHAHAAHA

>people posted this at $1
>people posted this at $10
>people posted this at $100
>people posted this at $1000

>people will this at $10000
>people will this at $100000
>people will this at $1000000

Keep coping, bud.

Big bang episode coming out on bitcoin on the 30th

I was posting this ironically like you too at $1000. Do not underestimate corn.

Just cashed out. Rode the WaltonChain wave, as well as the Stellar moon mission. Didn't make a huge amount of cash, but put in what I was willing to lose and now I have tons of profit.

This parabolic Bitcoin price is not sustainable. The Segwit2x drama, as well as the obvious Tether scam gives me a bad gut feeling. Will buy back once the crash/dip happens.

I cashed out like you too at $2500. Do not underestimate this market.

I love how it'll be with completely outdated numbers. Like it's obviously gonna be about people calling Sheldon crazy for thinking it will reach outrageously high numbers only for Bitcoin to have already passed those numbers when the episode airs.

The hype will be unstoppable. Then operation Dragonslayer will fail and all those Cashlets will crawl back to BTC. Then there will be truly nothing stopping BTC going to 100k

When blockchain source code gets leaked.

i.imgur.com/H64lTMC.jpg

Bitcoin is in enthusiasm phase. Some of the better alts, like ETH, LTC, and Monero haven't even made it to the thick of media attention phase yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=tr3KLCDAlnU

>I can't believe a single bitcoin is worth $5000

>When blockchain source code gets leaked.

When you start asking questions about whether to cash in your chips, its time to cash in your chips.

>tfw we are about to hit the bear trap

Omg what will happen to btc after this?

kek

OH FUCK

Normies will now realize that every ATH will just look like a bargain in the future.
They will realize 10k is nothing if it's 20k in a few months. And this effect will be driven higher with reruns and when it gets released in other countries dubbed later.

Fuck I'm not ready for this moon mission yet. I STILL NEED MORE BTC

What if they paint bitcoin in a negative light? It will cause panic sell

not sure which will have a bigger effect on normies: this big bang show, or the news of "muh round number" circulating first thing monday morning after black friday weekend

>didn't we mine those a long time ago?

That isn't something anyone would be unsure of.

Just when I thought that show couldn't get any more cancerous.

Oh yes
>$5000
>normies can't believe it either, google "bitcoin price"
>mfw it's 10 fucking thousand
The FOMO will be unreal, $15k by year end
>coinbase adds another 100,000 users as big bang episode airs

I love this timeline

>It's both gonna hit Normies at the same time

The rush will be unstoppable

Selling on coinbase is harder than buying. There will be no crash because normies can't cash out.

I'm literally shaking, I can't believe this is actually happening.

That's the thing man, you can't. You can't cash out. YOU CAN'T CASH OUT MAN, YOU CAN'T FUCKING CASH OUT, WE'RE ALL STUCK PLAYING WITH TOY MONEY

YOU CAN CHECK OUT ANY TIME YOU LIKE
BUT YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE

Bitcoin.de

Literally click sell, newfag.

>people actually think that we are past the bear trap

can't cash out

guys, i aint gonna lie. i'm scared. i have 500 bitcoin, and tried to cash out just one of them...and i can't. I think thats the truth i'm coming to. You can never cash out. you're here forever

If this FUD really gets anyone to sell, just to assure themselves that they can really cash out, wouldn't they just be selling a small test amount like $10? I don't see how this FUD campaign could really have any noticeable affect on price, but have at it I guess. I'd like cheaper BTC too.

but you LITERALLY can't cash out. i tried earlier today but you can't. just shows how big of a SCAM crypto is cause you can't cash out.

I don't understand this half asked FUD either

Must he started by some boomer group that doesn't actually understand how Bitcoin works and think you can only buy and sell whole Bitcoins

We are currently in the take off phase with institutional investors getting on-board.

Nothing.

I have cashed out several times. In fact it was the very next thing I did on coinbase after my first purchase, just to make sure that my bank wouldn't pull any shit and to see how long the deposit would take.

what do you mean? if you have USD balance there is an option to send to bank

i agree, this is just the beginning.

ooooooooooOOOooooooooooo

>crypto is a scam
>how do I cash out
I'm glad I'm not retarded like you and 98% of the fucking planet

>doesn't actually understand how Bitcoin works
DING DING DING

What the fuck are you talking about, I just took about $100k worth of profits. Now I just need to wait for the dip.

What a retarded faggot.

I put $18 into Ethereum a while back while I was drunk and cashed out at ~$550 when I was between jobs. Plus multiple little times where I'd buy some, get a server somewhere, then sell the difference back at a higher price later.

Very nice. What is your screen resolution?

Bitcoin market cap is 161 billion dollars.
Worth more than IBM or about half of Exxon Mobile.