Someone just bought $100k worth of BCPT on Binance... is this shit actually going to moon hard?

Someone just bought $100k worth of BCPT on Binance... is this shit actually going to moon hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/blockmason/comments/7fgq65/giftchain/
announcements.blockmason.io/
linkedin.com/in/stephen-galebach-b215b99/
eventbrite.com/e/legal-considerations-for-blockchain-innovations-and-icos-tickets-40566363084
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

buy my bags: the tweet

>broadcasting your trades

hope whales dump on his dumbass

Hopefully it at least x3. Need 3000 for a new pc

Can you stop spamming the board with this shitcoin?

You literally just posted the thread with your larping portfolio

I've been monitoring all day, every so often I'll see a giant buy order for usually $50-70k. The amount of FUD against this coin is unnatural.

>Woman

uh huh. wowza. kewl coin bro. kys

>Solid dev team

>they thought these pictures were a good idea

>big news soon
>whales are accumulating
>low marketcap
>easy 10x
>don't miss out

>Rockstar CEOs

there's literally no reason except "muh hype coin" for this shitty ass coin to go 10x. pure marketing hype. bad fundamentals, bad whitepapers, that patent won't even pass, the team has already killed a few projects in the pass, etc. good luck with the bags.

>shit on it.

They filed a patent which is enough reason to FUD the shit out of them.

I was being ironic buddy.

>the team has already killed a few projects in the pass,
?

Should I go all in?
Need a quick safe 3x this week

>sour grapes: the post

By few he means Giftchain.

reddit.com/r/blockmason/comments/7fgq65/giftchain/

This was the same roastie shilling POWR at all time highs. Don't trust this cunt

Oh and announcements.blockmason.io/ for more information.

Gotta thank Veeky Forums for this one. Could be a shitcoin. Don't care. Whales are clearly accumulating and have been since yesterday. Probably not a PnD otherwise it's extremely well orchestrated and hidden. Just riding these sweet gains.

Is the general consensus that this is growing towards $1 (as the take) and Bittrex listing?

10x, just watch. This is huge.

$1 seems a certainly if the Bittrex listing is true. The app is coming sometime soon however it's still horseshit for a few months. It lets you record debt and record debt being settled on the chain but you can't settle it onchain.

By that I mean you can't see ETH to the person and the debt will be considered settled automatically which is coming with version 2. That is when it would pop off since you could send your normie friends ETH and get them into it. But that is a few months away at the earliest.

It's a staking coin too so it's whale bait..

Jesus Christ how fast do you think an altcoin that's attached to a real world business with physical assets can climb?

It's already 12x ico, which was like 3 fucking weeks ago, and their fundamentals are only getting stronger and stronger.

BlockMason supposedly has a patent that can allow the project to have a competitive edge against multibillion-dollar companies, the father of the CEO is a solid lawyer as well and covers all the legal work for the project.

linkedin.com/in/stephen-galebach-b215b99/

yikes

THE CRYPTO REVOLUTION IS COMING!!!
power by lawyered patent sharks....

Looks great!
I'm doubling my weekly shitcoin budget for this one.
All in $40!!!

Patents take at least two years to acquire and up to four years. It won't be a big deal for a few years. The patent part at least.

is this real

I forgot I put in a buy order at .0007 eth a unit
It went through
When do I sell this shit?

Also, BlockMason's legal team will be at an event on Dec 8 in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

eventbrite.com/e/legal-considerations-for-blockchain-innovations-and-icos-tickets-40566363084

I don't understand all these meme coins. Can you just think 'hmmm I'm going to make a meme coin' think of a catchy title and a bunch of NEETS give you free money with nothing in return?

It's real and their coin is mooning lmfao what is crypto even like

And fiddy.io. Friend in debt renamed to Lndr. What company doesn't announce a cancellation? Shady as fuck. Good luck guys.

Yes look at the scamcoin Flik, or Inxt, or Voise...