View on litecoin and ethereum? What will happen in the long term?

View on litecoin and ethereum? What will happen in the long term?

Litecoin is the future when bitcoin disappears

They go up, BTC goes down

>when bitcoin disappears

Why do you think it's going to last?

>Holding 20 LTC I got for 0.01009 when LTC was 88.70

>Holding .2 BTC I got for 8670

>Debating if I should move into ETH and be 1/3 in each.

>Eyeballing BCH and thinking about switching

All of this hinges on what I think happens beyond 10k

btc wont disappear, its growth will eventually fall in line with centralized currency Inflation rates at which point things like litecoin and ethereum will shoot up, but who knows when that will happen.

Bitcoin either chugs on because of fomo from hormones and media attention or it crashes from fear or whales jumping into bitcoin cash or litecoin

Because there are forks already running, and still more coming.

Both will happen. Which will dominate?

Fuck

Buy dips hodl for year/s

ETH will be seen as most world changing innovation of this generation. Litecoin will be a brand and value will depend solely on network.

Update: am now 22% in ETH

In the short term, Litecoin is mooning. Jus' sayin'.........

No. Really. It's mooning. Like now.

damn yall wanna donate like 0.0001 eth?
I got 50 bucks in ltc boutta make it

0xddA0bc6eb4f198dE716A4cF2680C31235D73c2a3

THIS IS WHAT IM SAYING Im 100% in litecoin right now I’m strapped in a waiting for lift off

$100 incoming.

All. Time. High. On Litecoin. Charts say its happening. Shits getting wierd. Now.

ATH BREAK, WE GOING TO 100 BOYOS

POST YFW YOUR BALLS ARE LITE AS YOUR COINS

Oh. My .God. $82 to $85 in ten m-minutes. H- hold m-me senpai.

$88

>Charts say it's happening
Every fucking chart says it's overbought and ready for a correction. What fucking charts are you referring to?

It's at 91, it's going to reach 100 here, or at least try.

Uh, this one?

>94? cmon. we can get 94.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS IT $100

IT'S GONE BACK DOWN TO 91, FUCK FUCK FUCK IT'S ALL OVER

ill just say. CME group and others do not give a single fuck about what Veeky Forums shills say. after btc they will move to ltc. screencap this.

I believe you. When y’all retards screen shot this send litecoin here for the prophecy to come LQbEbP9RTYhinqtrXwfC3RVhztJ2LLMDyA

The bitcoin charts, the one that actually tell you what the fucking trend is

Ok except that most altcoins actually move in relation to USD now from a TA standpoint, and that's why Veeky Forumstards get so frustrated and scream that TA doesn't work.

It's literally bouncing off the 4hr chart kijun which is at the border of oversold on rsi. Usd markets is just for arbitrage.

Looks like BTC has - fucking yet again - decided to boom and shit on LTC's growth.

I really hate that stupid obsolete superbubble coin.

Yeah it's pretty annoying. Unfortunately you also have to realize that all the alts going up at the same time of BTC is ..because of BTC. BTC didn't ruin your LTC growth.

time to buy 200 litecoins

I had 1600 litecoin in a wallet from years ago, I completely forgot about it till I saw a pol crypto thread.

Didn't want any stress so I sold at $85 yesterday. Feels like I just got a free 130 grand, going to buy btc if it drops and stabilizes again. Fuck the stress of trying to trade when btc so inflated.

gz if not larp