Dude... just think about it... dude... what if... a virus... except it's a blockchain... dude... whoa

Dude... just think about it... dude... what if... a virus... except it's a blockchain... dude... whoa...

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/dMFVdM
discord.gg/Z34m5Yr
youtube.com/watch?v=HMZaS94LF5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHAT IF A VIRUS INFECTS A BLOCKCHAIN? OMG.

WHAT IF THE BLOCKCHAIN ITSELF IS THE VIRUS? WTF.

N-No! But that's! That's impossible!

now we need blockchain anti-virus

DANG

FRACTAL BLOCKCHAIN METAPHYSICS

hes talking about blockstream you dumb fucks

what does Veeky Forums think of my new rap name:
blockchain mcafee

btw that one that pops on and off is LINK solving the oracle problem. you're welcome.

This. It cant be kill unless you destroy every chainfile in the world.

Bill is showing signs of senility or stroke. If you've seen his latest interviews you can see slurred speech and other signs.

Or maybe he's drugged up.

stop messing around and learn to trade
discord.gg/dMFVdM

This is why current gen blockchain tech will never go mainstream

I'm assuming this is why chainlink exists or trying to? If not say hello to a new coin

>this is what linkies actually believe

DELUDED

Quantstamp remedies this issue,

The only virus we risk catching is the money bug in this discord channel, discord.gg/Z34m5Yr

The dude is a god damn prophet.

Fuck off pajeet and rajeet

why does this turn me on a little?

Blockchain is end of privacy that will happen with or without blockchain, atleastw e get rich this way

WTF BONZAI BUDDY JUST STOLE MY LINK

Mcafee? Was this his plan all along?

Blockchain don't get viruses because they don't run on microshit software baka

Then you fork? problem solved.

virus would be a "fork" - someone pilfering parts of transactions to themselves - but can it be tracked since it is a "fork"? trojan forks? malware forks?

What is this photoshopped nonsense.

there's going to be either one central blockchain or multiple blockchains connected by api. former destroys privacy which whales probably would want, and the latter creates possibility of "viruses" or infiltration

assuming blockchain remains quantum resistant

dude im a hacker anonymous and i can put a backdoor on satoshis computer dude. BOOM 1 million btc for me bish

Nice, can you make me a billion bitcoins? I will then put all 1 billion bitcoins on the market hehehe!

someone else will just pick them up l-0-l

yeah brah lemme show you my modus operandi: currently working in backdoors and rootkits and viruses and shit like that

youtube.com/watch?v=HMZaS94LF5U

I actually know a member of B.C and they all fucking hate crypto