Tfw the normies are going to dotcom the crypto market and send us into the shitter for at least a decade

>tfw the normies are going to dotcom the crypto market and send us into the shitter for at least a decade

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tr3KLCDAlnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm starting to see ads about buying bitcoin

Just end up holding the Amazon and Google equivalents of the dotcom bubble and you'll be flying high when recovery rolls around

muh dotcoms

Targeted ads have been a thing for a while user

thanks very much for sharing this. it troubled me for a long time.

Not before they send us to the moon bb
Hope you bought way lower
This too, bubbles don't mean death for the inflated assets. There will be survivors and a select few thrivers

This. If you held Amazon stock in late 1999, it was around $100. By 2001, it was under $10. By 2009, it hit $100 again. It broke $1100 this year.

ie: etherum and maybe monero

I autistically delete my history/cookies/cache and the ads I see have always been pretty generic, so I don't think that's the case here

Getting dotcommed by normies would be the best thing that could ever happen to us.

Furthermore, buy Decred.

ETH will definitely survive, Monero I'm a lot less confident in (I just don't see normal people giving a shit about privacy of their transactions). I'm gonna be hedging a bit on Chia too when that rolls around

monero is great for darknet isnt it?

It is and will definitely have its uses there, but I don't see major pickup of 'Bitcoin, but with more privacy' by normal people. The name is great marketing-wise though, which could definitely work in its favor

Dumbass. Companies actually have assets to back up that worth. There were institutional investors. The banks of today already bought bitcoin, so what more do you expect?

I think the transfer of money will be beneficial.

I'ts more like the FIAT and banker bubble are gonna get popped

mtl salt eth nuls neo wtc etc

You think this is it? Institutional investors are done? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

You are the normie
Every dumb faggot that bought into 99.98% of ICOs are the equivalent of pets.com faggots
Anyone here after btc hit $100 is also a normie

Bitcoin packages are what's really gonna make the price go through the ceiling. It's basically the sub-prime mortgages of crypto. Brokers will sell idiots a bitcoin tied together with some shitty altcoins and make the commercial paper market of the 2000's look like a fucking fruit cart.

youtu.be/tr3KLCDAlnU

>I can't believe a Bitcoin is worth 5000$!

>Thinking you understand just enough about the derivatives market to talk nonsense in public

Yes. Probably. Get rich and get out before that happens.

80% of dotcoms had no assets or even a working prototype. It was more vaporware than the worst shitcoins we got now.