Komodo's heading to the moon ladies and gents. Here's why:

Komodo's heading to the moon ladies and gents. Here's why:

10 day whale accumulation trend
New korean exchange listing on Tuesday
KMD being presented at a conference on Tuesday
Bitcoin Dark will be ported over to KMD.

Follow these steps and be rich by Friday.

They'll be sorry for doubting you.
Just accumulate more right now, user.
Veeky Forums never listens until the last moment when they buy ATH. That's why I stopped shilling coins here.

you may be right.

>conference
Those always end well

yep, weve eaten 28 btc sell walls in 15 minutes. this a parabolic breakout waiting to happen within 24 hours is my bet.

Sigh, here we go again. Can you fucking please at least look into the events?
Have you not seen what LSK did when it got listed on Coinrail? This is why you lose 40% of your port.

fuck events, this is a momentum swing.

How high do you think it will go?

First target 39000

bullish as fuck.

i agree, but it see 44 on this run if momentum continues and bch calms its farm for 24 hours (very likely given its the alt time of the week.

#nopajeets

Already set up my conditional buy order, I want both the BTC gains and the KMD gains.

I said how high my nigga just give me you're personal guesstimate

I have a question about conditional orders on bittrex, im kinda new to this.

If i set a greater than conditional sell trigger at 10k and the pricepoint at 11k, if it goes past 10k but doesn't reach 11k does it still sell at 10k? and alternatively if it reaches 11k I assume it sells.

It's going to the moon. I'm not spoonfeeding any anons this evening. Follow the trends and get out when you're ahead.

Deluded komodities

aint no discussion on project longevity. this is a pnd for bored/stoned Daytaders. Pajeets make sweet meats.

GIVE ME A GOD DAMN NUMBER SON IDC IF UR WRONG

this shit it going 40k sats

I see that fucking green candle you Veeky Forums fucking lurkers slow the fuck down and wait for me you fucks.

No number but Coinrail doesn't fuck around

Well this thing got mentioned on the 21st on my subscription.

So i'm glad ya nigs in Veeky Forums actually helping people.

I wonder how big this community is.

I wonder if it's worth helping eachother randomly to propel us fucks over the normie cucks

I want these poorfagz to become middleclassfagz

We start the fire, the world follows. It's always been the way.

Thanks brotha

What subscription?

Nicely done, 32 just became our new swing bottom. Still going for the 40s

seriously I don't want this to be a pnd

research the facts user. Profit thereafter. Us whales were once in your spot bro.

i see what u did there Jihan Wu

>21st of November

How high can this thing go?

40s if we break 33, dip to 308 is the cuttoff point.

major resistance at 315-32, which is perfect.

Some fucking pajeet or bot keeps buying 2 KMD at lower and lower prices to control this bullshit on Binance. I was told this would moon.

What's with the hocus pocus alakazam magic chris angel 420 break into 69 nigga do I just pull the fuck out when it hits rocket ships to pluto

Yea that's why the Veeky Forums shills want us on Binance because it has low fees for the sub-par dolphins to sell into their bots.

It's why it had FUD for poloniex and bittrex periodically.

onl 33% max, Good think I actually have the capital to diverse into other moonshots, currecntly in SUB and over 100% up. I'm only holding KMD because its almost a 100% chance it'll bring me gains despite the low gains I'm going to get from it

We beat the pajeet dip. Mothers milk KMD looks even stronger.

What a way to ruin a perfect nipple.

Are you sure?

make sure to take profit user

But I just bought in

Yes.

thank u based user

How do I buy help

bittrex

liftoff