Oh cool Bitcoin is worth that much? I'll just wait till it drops below X to buy in

>Oh cool Bitcoin is worth that much? I'll just wait till it drops below X to buy in

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/de/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Ill just post this shill thread so i can get some extra people to keep this monstrosity of an unsustainable growth alive for a little more time

You know youre trash market is gonna crash when 100% of your investors puts money into the system with the only hope that other people will buy it at a higher price.

>Muh amazon growth

Wow its like they are a company that produces and generates increasing income over the years? What does bitcoin do?

Blockchain technology will indeed be used in the future, but never to substitute currency. Bitcoin will die and these pumps are only accelarating its demise

Pretty much this

this 100% you are the messiah, screencap this

LOL, you guys are, literally, pic related

>neets on Veeky Forums have billions of dollars to buy bitcoin with these volumes

get mental help, NSA

No I bought sub 1000. He is completely right. Theres no reason it should be this high

why is bitcoin at $900 more reasonable than $9000

Fuck off, Pajeet.

You can't shill BTC, it's decentralized
Idiot

if it werent for 8 years of shilling, BTC wouldn't be where it is today, you fucking scrotum.

eloquent in its brevity.

>Surely this coin that requires literally fucking millions of dollars of electricity and GPUs (and rising) to keep the blockchain verified, can't even do smart contracts and has no other use than to try and suck someone in to buying it at a higher price, will be around forever

I'm 56 you dumb motherfuckers. Was there when Bitcoin was .08 Cents. Dumb motherfuckers like you were saying the same dumb fucking shit when it hit one fucking dollar. Do yourselves all a favor and an hero.

>tfw Bitmain is a CPC operation to crush the USD by establishing a monopoly on mining hardware forcing competition in USA and miners that will eventually be carried at your local Wal-Marts which by then will take BTC only for commerce

>Was there when Bitcoin was .08 Cents.
Why don't people like you have thousands of them. If I knew about bitcoin back in the day I would have bought tons of them

Because I listened to the parents of the dumb motherfuckers in this thread.

No you wouldn't. You would have sold them when the price doubled or tripled to $1 like everyone else.

because you would've sold when they hit $6

>how to cash out of Bitcoin
>you can't

no

my grandpa lost all his money in the markets when he was 60. Its almost your turn

That was before serious competitors like Ethereum existed you dumb faggot

Didn't get in 'till $1800. Everyone thought I was buying at ATH, and I did to.

Fuck off with your Faggot who is going to die of AIDS in 7 weeks.

You dont have an exit plan, do you?

Lots of people back then were smart, had faith and not greedy. They held.

How can I lose all my money in crypto? Most of what I made is sitting in gold coin in a safe. Still have ten x what I put in in Crypto. If I lose all that, who gives a fuck? not me.

Ethereum has rendered bitcoin obsolete. The only people still buying BTC are low information low iq third world cocksuckers.

If you have capital sitting why the fuck are you telling kids that its safe to hold the riskiest biggest bubble of all time?

That which is asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

>still literally pic related
topkek

Ethereum was created by admitted communists. If you think sinking any amount of money into anything communists created, you deserve to be and stay poor.

The first user who replies answers your question

neither of those are, in their present or forseeable state, actually useful technology. the vast majority of their value is in speculation

Two reasons:
1) cash rich people want ROI, not NIRP
2) not enough BTC for every millionaire on the planet to own one.

If you are too lazy to research how the current banking system is fucking wealthy people too, and too stupid to see how wealthy people might move to preserve their wealth, then you deserve to stay broke.

It is literally and unironically technically infeasible to maintain it as a blockchain because of its intrinsic design, regardless of its price tag. You can kek and laugh all you want m80, I will be the one laughing when this shit drops like a rock.

Your statement is self-defeating.

>ETH is a competitor to BTC
Time to stop posting. The flippening isn't going to happen any time soon

Bitcoin will go to 10k, retrace to 8k, go to 14. 8 k, retrace to 11.8k, then go to 18k blah blah blah blah. when you kids sense potential for ATH, you will jump on and shill. When you sense an incoming correction, like now, you will jump on and shill your little heart out, trying to get it to correct before its time, like you actually matter. Its the same every time. You always sell to soon, Realize it, and fud your little hearts out over it. Adorable.

Kek funny how every btc holder can oly do ad hominem against eth im out of this stupid thread kek. I still earned more from ETH this yeae than your stupid BTC.

Growth rate and development rate both growing at a faster rate than BTC

The electrical costs of BTC is one of its features. The first eco-aware currency in history. Its value is determined by its environmental impact.

>he doesn't know bitcoin is programmable
kek

That is a nonsensical Plebbit tier response.
Plebbit ---------------------------->

Yeah you arent 56 fucking larper. Have you ever even read Security analysis?

>Muh colored coins
What happened to that huh? Even rootstock got curbstomped by eth

hahaha try harder did u buy at the ATH?

bitinfocharts.com/de/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

>only a hundred addresses have more than 10k Bitcoin (Some of them surely the "lost" Bitcoin that can never be retrieved on some hard drive in a dumpster)
>Only 1.5k have more than 1000 Bitcoin

You weren't there back then and hindsight is 10/10
You wouldn't have held. You would now with your current knowledge but back then if you got into it for some reason you mostly did it for shit's and giggles not because you thought Bitcoin was actually gonna be worth 10k this year.
Heck even in April when I said I see BTC at 10k, I was called crazy.

The latest you would have pulled out is after the Mt Gox Crashdown

>I-it's fully programmable guys
>Hahah just ignore those 5 forks a day
>T-those 100 year transaction times is part of how it works!!

Wait wut? We're trading Securities?

Buy chainlink and eth. That is the lesson

You have no experience in the markets

Yeah, man. Enjoy your SJW coin.

>>T-those 100 year transaction times is part of how it works!!
if you do not understand it by now, i cannot help you user and you deserve to miss out

*Sends you a $3 tip, but you get nothing because it is eaten up by transaction fees*

Oops sorry about that :) haha hopefully it will get to you within the next 48 hours.

These totally sound like reasonable and safe people to trust with your crypto investments.

Commies are known for being totally ethical and great with money after all.

pleb

Fuck free speech and privacy and all that BS. Feelings is what matters.

I just said btc holders can only do ad hominem arguments against eth and these are your replies? What a dumbass

Don't worry, it'll be a $9 tip by the time I get it

My safe says I have enough. I can say whatever the fuck I feel like, because most of my profits are in a safe. Someone feels like tanking Bitcoin? Great. I buy more. lol

How exactly are these ad hominem arguments? I'm quoting the man who launched Ethereum himself. You are investing in a coin created and run by this guy, who is threatening to fuck over people who use their coin that don't share their beliefs.

You do know that you can set your transaction fee freely right?
Also who cares about transaction time when most banking transaction takes several days? Who cares about a few hours? You can make it instant by paying more but honestly you rarely need to move your funds quickly.
In fact the transaction times give Bitcoin quite the stability compared to other coins as it prevents panic dumps

Do you see us attacking Luke Jr that often you dumb cunt? We focus on the tech unlike you brainlets

and then you realize you can't cash out

>Also who cares about transaction time when most banking transaction takes several days? Who cares about a few hours?
That was before other alts could do it faster you dumb cunt. The absolute state of bitcoin holders lmao.

if the network has already had this many acrimonious forks and almost-forks, you think it's going to be a piece of cake to make other changes necessary for bitcoin to work like real currency?

This is the man that founded the fucking currency, talking about sabotaging people using it just because he doesn't agree with them. I wouldn't call that a good currency to invest in, retard.

Luke is a false equivalency.

>Also who cares about transaction time when most banking transaction takes several days?
>What is literally every other crypto, including XRP which banks themselves will be using shortly

I've tried convincing my father to invest in Bitcoin for a couple of years. He finally caved last month when all his work buddies started talking about it. I told him that the price is volatile, and not to panic-sell the moment it changes.

He invested $150, and panic-sold about a week later.

?????
Luke is one of the core devs you idiot. You just sounded like a BCH shill right now they way you said core is sabotaging Bitcoin.

Plus how do you know satoshi isnt a communist or a serial killer huh? Do you fucking know satoshi? Dumbass. This is why you should focus on the tech.

The question is though: Does it matter? I'm a big fan of alts and I don't see BTC as day to day currency, but as a store of value BTC is unbeatable precisely because of that. It also has the brand recognition and is the inevitable middleman to trade between coins, well at least until atomic swaps are activated.

I just don't see Bitcoin going anywhere but up. It's gonna constantly rise with the Alt market. No alt will dethrone BTC

I'll bet you failed reading comprehension in kindergarten.

>who cares about tx time
have you neets ever been out and about in the real world? try going outside once in a while, it's that place with the big hot thingy in the sky

It keeps going up until it doesnt you stupid fag. But go on, keep drinking the kool aid that Btc is better than eth

Tfw you realize BitcoinCash will have smart contract functionality in a couple months.

Enjoy your shitcoins muh nigs

Have you? Have you ever sold something? How long do you usually wait for your money?

When the fuck did I say core was sabotaging btc?

Satoshi keeps his/their opinion out of it, instead of threatening users/advocating for communism.

Luke Jr is fucking pro slavery. We shouldnt even be talking about these fags you dumb cunt. Focus on the tech.

Did he threaten to destroy his customer's businesses on his platform, because they opposed him ideologically?

Not gonna lie, former bitcoin supporter here. It’s fucking hilarious watching it crash and burn. But seriously guys we can’t let bitcoin get the nuclear codes.

And did he out everyone involved in the development as a communist?

>Keeps ignoring BTC's shitty tech
>Focuses on Ethereum's commie founders lmao
Then how about other alts with better tech than BTC huh? surely not every single one of them was made by commie scum. How are you going to shit on those altcoins?

>It’s fucking hilarious watching it crash and burn

BTC shills have 10 seconds to name one thing that Bitcoin does better on a technical level than Ethereum

I'm not going to shit on any of them, and I've invested in a bunch. I'm not putting a cent into some shit run by communists that actively threaten their users for not being commies, though. Only a retard would do that.

Its a Trump meme.

Go up in price.

I said technical level, try again m8

ETH outperformed BTC you dumbass.

oh, i don't politics

Nothing on a technical level, but they don't threaten people and promise to destroy their companies because of ideological reasons.

>how to buy bitcoin
>install a bitcoin wallet
>give all of your personal information to a shady website who then gives it to the Government so they can demand you pay tax later
>wait several minutes for transaction to complete
>sit on it forever because shills promise you it's not a bubble
>chinese bankers walk away with all the value, you get nothing
>at least nobody made a negative meme about a strawman of you

>Nothing on a technical level, but they don't threaten people and promise to destroy their companies because of ideological reasons.
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA

So other altcoins with better tech than BTC can replace it as long as they dont have commie founders? What a fucking idiot. The average bitcoin holder nowadays lol.

Neither. It's just as reasonable at $0. Its value is not determined by reason, but by feelings

normal people don't want to trust their money to other people's easily-manipulated feefees

You're smug because you gambled your life savings like a retard and haven't gotten rekt yet. I bet you bought a bunch of shiny Jew rocks too.
Haha you did! All that stuff could be worth nothing tomorrow if the bankers felt like it

>Also who cares about transaction time
People who want to use their currency to pay for goods and services

You know, the purpose of currency

Yes, any other altcoin can and probably eventually will replace BTC. A coin run by commies that actively attack and threaten their userbase probably won't. Why is this so hard for you retards to understand?

>Yes, any other altcoin can and probably eventually will replace BTC.
Then why the fuck are we arguing? Obviously you're biased against ETH but im not really talking about ETH specifically. My main point is that BTC is shit and will without a doubt lose its position as king in the future. Its a fucking ponzi at this point now that there are better alternatives.

(you)

A decentralized digital asset with a fixed supply.

>fixed supply
LINK has a fixed supply too. Should it skyrocket to 50 or 9000 based on that alone? I can code a shitcoin that has a supply of 21m. Should it have the same value as bitcoin?