It's not a bubble. It's seriously the greatest transfer of wealth in human history

It's not a bubble. It's seriously the greatest transfer of wealth in human history.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

transfer from who though?

Oh you'll find out come December

Real money is entering crypto from places you can't even fathom.

you mean transferring money from Veeky Forums poorfag pockets into chinese insider man pockets?

Ayahahaahhahaahahahahha

Yeeaahh

I honestly believe this, its crazy. I wish I got in earlier but its good enough just to be here and watch.

yo momma's ass?

Will it go up or down from $10k? Both maybe?

explain

can fathom it

already been there

From nolinker to linkie

FROM THE DIRTY GOOKS, THE SLIMEY KIKES, THE FILTHY RUSSIANS, AND THE SMELLY ARABS

*echo* *echo* *echo* them *echo* *echo* *echo*

so you read the question right? you're saying the gooks, kikes, russians, and arabs, are going to transfer their wealth to NEETs that have been "hodling" some 0's and 1's? what's in it for them?

Nothing.

We're the kikes now.

>transfer from who though?
From whom*

>grammer on a memetic cambodian basket weaving tumblr

In the end taxpayers. Central banks print huge amount of money, interest rates negative = that money has to go somewhere to produce more value. For some people that value is Bitcoin.

*grammar

>grammer

*the whooshing sound is deafening*

I'm going in because I believe in it, and when the market crashes I will not sell because it will survive.

They can, but not huge enough.

Step 1: Be a nerd. One of the few people in the world who get real shit done in modern society.
Step 2: Realize rich fucks are obsolete and just hoarding power for themselves.
Step 3: Invent more efficient form of money that doesn't suffer from the "useless rich fucks" bug, and make it too complicated and nerdy for anyone else to want to touch it, or else they'll lose all their money to being hacked by nerds.
Step 4: Use your new super nerdy form of money with other nerds, distributing the bulk of it among...nerds.
Step 5: All important new tech starts using cryptocurrency. Everybody without cryptocurrency is excluded, and thus nerds begin accumulating wealth en masse without having to play social games that nerds are bad at.
Step 6: Useless rich fucks start seeing nerds show up at the club and taking all the hot young trendchasers home in their lamboteslas. Useless rich fucks are confused but hey so there are a few Elon Musk wannabes running around so what.
Step 7: Useless rich fucks' slightly trendier friends start hyping up cryptocurrency, which they totally made 100% gains in a year on (which would've been 1000% if they hadn't day traded) before they were hacked by evil nerds. Useless rich fucks actually believe in 100% returns because 1000% is obviously a scam and so they start buying a little bit because greedhype.
Step 8: They make 100% returns and get hacked by evil nerds, then are back to 0. So they buy more and use an exchange that claims better security practices and insurance.
Step 9: Roll a d20.

just pretending to be retarded

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September

We are in the eternal September phase now. Normies are coming in an endless flood. I really don't know how high it's going to go now.

>Roll a d20.

you roll a 1
what now?

Price only doubled this year, return to step 8.

>1 post by this ID
xD

Same thought occured to me yesterday

Idiot

For starters money laundering

For chinks, getting around capital controls, they limit how much money u can take out of China per year

And mostly all so big brother can't see

*grammermst

Welcome to Veeky Forums redditor! You've given a few basic reasons why crypto is cool but you haven't explained the original thread quote itself
>the greatest transfer of wealth in human history
so I won't give you an updoot, but costs nothing to try again!

It's a sad truth to face that in the end the taxpayer is holding the bag.

Didn't feel like making this a thread and it seems appropriate here so how does one get started with crypto??
The sticky has no resources or wikis so the point of entry into the world of Veeky Forums is a little vague

Died laughing at this post for some reason

>We are in the eternal September phase now

Any predictions lads?

Pink wojacks on tumblr by January

It 10x'd

I agree with you, please bless my gains, cozy comfy doggo