What’s security measures does everyone use to prevent your crypto currencies from vanishing?

What’s security measures does everyone use to prevent your crypto currencies from vanishing?

Save in a USB hard drive and insert it in my anus.

Don't use computers or internet

hard drive is kept in a vacuum

pitbulls

I don't buy the physical crypto because I have no interest in actually buying stuff with it, merely making money, just trades the CFDs yo

leave it on the exchange
they have security pros probably

I have separate Linux laptop specifically for trading and several encrypted with Veracrypt usb flash drives for holding. All my passwords are written down on paper and are longer than 40 characters from made-up words only I know.

E-mailed private key to Clinton administration, FBI and NSA.

They will keep it safe for me.

i deleted the private key. its the onlyl way to be safe

I simply memorized each private key. I got eleven right now, and silently recite them in my head each night before bed to ensure I remember them.

I also run Hardened Gentoo with full disk encryption on a librebooted laptop with a custom compiled kernel and manually allow scripts on a per-site basis when browsing the web while also blocking ads, tracking, malware domains and third-party cookies. At the firewall level I have all known US government, Mossad, and North Korean IPs blocked. I also have a concealed carry permit just in case some faggot tries anything.

plain dm-crypted USB drive for keys, allowing me to deny ownership of my cryptos and multisig wallets.
Never plug it in, just let it sit on my keychain, safe deposit box, and a box I buried in the park by my old house.

Damn, you want to build some server infrastructure together?

Waiting for my Ledger Nano S to arrive

pls no hack my ledger

i trust coinbase

all it takes is a vnc server on ur computer, wait for u to plug it in, GG.

>At the firewall level I have all known US government, Mossad, and North Korean IPs blocked.
that's mean user, why are you not accepting the friendly ssh connection from nsa.gov?

I have all my coins on Polo. They handle the security for me

what

>when u guys dont take security serious lul

i take my private keys. write them down on a piece of paper. then i take that piece of paper and fold it 9 times. once it's folded 9 times i take that paper and place it in a condom.

i then swallow the condom and it passes through my system in about 36 hrs. after 36 hrs i repeat the process again.

I don't.

passwords

That is like Pajeet special intelligence style. Use extra hot curry if you need to shit the codes out faster

>Maria Full of ETH

>Crypto-Lax™, for when you need to chase that wave fast!

>Not baking cake with passwords as frosting, eating them everyday, cultivating mass and securing passwords in digestion track

>user, we see that you've swallowed condoms thanks to this x-ray, can you please tell us what is in the condoms?
>n-no comment
>user, this is serious. We can't risk those condoms bursting, you might die.
>i-i plead the s-second
>We are going to have to sedate you unless you comply with us and help us get those things out.
>p-please no
>30 minutes later
>four TSA agents and a south korean embassy official are covered in last night's curry and tuesday's beer
>one of the agents picks up the condom and finds nothing other than a bitcoin private key
>she breaks down in tears
>finally, FINALLY, she'll be able to pay off her student loans, bring her dying grandma to japan like she always wanted, and there will even be enough for a down payment on a house
>suddenly user interjects
>g-guys
>i-i took my c-coins out y-yesterday
>i-i exchanged them for l-link

This is what I do