Tfw holding LINK and POWR in one of the most bullish pumps in crypto history

>tfw holding LINK and POWR in one of the most bullish pumps in crypto history

Are you me?

Holding LINK and DRP, know your pain user

powr will break out tomorrow user, step awy from the trig

They said it will break the fuck out today. Today was the day news will be released.

well did the day end user?

ERC20 is the token standard of virtual assets deployed on top of the ethereum blockchain. Ether is still needed to transfer these tokens. Ethereum is inextricably tied to all ERC20 tokens, and thus transacting with ERC20 tokens is fundamentally the same as transacting using Ether. There is no practical use for an ERC20 token that benefits the user, ERC20 tokens cannot have any features that do not already exist on ETH, and ERC20 tokens only act to lock consumers down to their platform. Therefore, there is no reason for ERC20 tokens to exist in any capacity, and all tokens are borderline scams or money grabs, without exception. We do not recommend investing in them. Please exercise extreme caution.

my biggest holding was once in chainlink, now its one of the smallest. i havent sold any, its just decreased in price so much relative to everything else :(

>holding link etp and powr
my portfolio it does not move

What prevented you from selling? Did you become emotionally attached or something?

>tfw coul've gone all in on ether a week ago but muh dollar cost averaging

calling a dump bullish pretty much sums up your knowledge of how this shit works

this
buying and holding tokens is like buying "gold" in f2p game with actual gold.

Hold that LINK faggot, dumped my powr days ago to add to my link stack, why the fuck haven't you?

Both complete retards detected. The first one throws a round with random copy pastas which are confirming that he doesnt understand the Ethereum Blockchain and the other one agrees to this shit

Biz in a nutshell.

link isn't even on the front page any more you dumb fuck. it's literally like rank 105 now. New investors can't even see it without clickinrg new page and no one does taht

If you felt an emotional response to this comment please navigate to my website www.chosis.com or www.instagram.com/chosis7 to share how you feel.
All feedback is very valuable ,including IG followers :), to me given that I have stage 3 bone cancer. I am really trying to live life in the photography "fast lane". Just because I have cancer doesn't mean you have to be nice in your comments, I want the complete human experience. Happy photo taking.

>mfw all in on QSP
>(mfw is cryingemofaggot.jpg)

>90% of shitcoins will fail
>t.vitalik
i have some tokens myself, but i never bought more than i'm willing to lose.

Welcome to the first rule in the crypto world. Risk reward is already crazy af, so why not go full retarded.

BTC ETH Erc20 everything the same BTC has no future use too besides speculation and look at the value.

>has no future use too besides speculation
it's a store of value, people from JUST'd countries like Vuvuzela and North Korea trust bitcoin far more than their banks and governments. right now it's only 3rd world, but you never know what the future holds.

>not realising that powr WILL be blasting off , and the bitcoin value will carry with it