Let me get this straight.. had I bought 10.000 usd worth of ethereum a month ago, now I'd have around 20.000 usd?

Let me get this straight.. had I bought 10.000 usd worth of ethereum a month ago, now I'd have around 20.000 usd?

Other urls found in this thread:

egifter.com/bitcoin/
gyft.com/bitcoin/
coincards.ca/
localbitcoins.com
bittrex.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you'd have $16355 yes

no 16300 retard

No because within that month you'd browse Veeky Forums and be drawn in by various shitcoins, in the end you'd have about 6000 usd.

i mean yeah my bad... around 16.000 usd

basically ethereum is where its at

this lol

If you would have bought 10k worth a month ago you would probably fuck it up somehow and now you would be crying with only a grand left

in a whole month ethereum nearly didnt drop at all.. wow

i mean minor drops vs huge surges

>basically ethereum is where its at
It was last month. Now, nobody knows.

16300+ but you can't cash out

why is this? you mean I cant sell and transfer to m bank?

it's meme

>you can't cash out
so I can cash out then

That's correct. It's the hidden catch, the small print if you wish.

Just try cashing out. Nobody has ever done it. Once your money is in crypto, your money IS crypto forever.

no

why do people invest in it if they cant cash out then

Yes you can. Lately there is a meme becoming widespread that you can't cash out, I'm not sure what they're trying to achieve with it, maybe scare away new investors, anyway try to cash out with any amount and you will see that you can

This guy is fucking with y- wait a minute why can't I cash out??

ok thanks for thereal talk :)

Wrong. Don't listen to them. I'm being serious when I say you can't cash out.

Crypto relies on new money coming in. If new money stops coming in the price will fall. That's why when we try to inform people that they can't cash out, assholes like that guy will convince you otherwise.

Know what you're buying into or don't buy. You are putting faith into a new form of currency with the hope that it replaces the dollar. It either succeeds or we all lose. You cannot cash out.

At the very least You can buy gold with BTC (and LTC, dash and eth from some places). If you really need to you can then sell the gold for cash.

Cashing out is not hard even in the worse circumstances, I wish this meme would die

yeah but I can cash out before it falls right?

No. That's the point. You convert your USD to crypto permanently and bank on the idea that crypto will replace the dollar. It's a one way street wherein you can convert dollars to crypto, but not crypto to dollars. The blockchain makes it this way by design.

If the price falls, you have to tether your money or buy altcoins. There is no alternative.

but there are lots of sites that offer to buy your bitcoins ether etc. for dollars..

>taking the joke too far

They might advertise it, but there are catches and you won't actually be able to cash out. Some sites give you digital credits whereas others just want your private key so they can steal your coins.

No place actually allows you to cash out. Go ahead and try. It freaked me out when I first realized it, but I finally found peace just holding crypto.

>trying to scam newfriends
Yeah keep it up and nobody will have faith in crypto when they realize you duped them. Keep it up and you'll actually crash everything.

>tfw of all the shit on biz I've seen the only thing I fell for was that guy saying he just realized the only two coins worth a mention are ETH & BTC

Thank you, mistery user, you made me a lot of money

t b h there's some truth to it
i'm definitely in crypto as a hedge and hope it defeats current monetary systems, or at the very least force a change
making money is easy, no need for crypto gains to do that (and i'm not even american, it's ridiculous the opportunities you guys have)
but making the world a better place, breaking down the worldwide economic stranglehold letting a few dictate policies, and those policies being destructive to culture, environment, people...
it will take crypto to do that

don't cash out pls

are you serious or are you trying to make people invest less in crypto and crash it?

For anybody wondering: 'cant cashout' spam is FUD.

Welcum to cryptos.

I am serious, and I'm not trying to dissuade you from buying crypto.

I'm saying that if you do buy, you need to know what it is you're getting into. You are permanently converting your USD for the chance of being an early adopter into the future system of money.

If you believe in crypto like the rest of us, you should do it.

Best advice : don't invest, your too stupid for that.
You see all the people who make crazy gain it looks easy but the truth is that you need to be smart.
If your dumb you will fuck up and lose everything at one point.

Stop this fucking meme this is ridiculous.

I make 5k+ transfers every month to my regular ban accounts.

It's never been easier to cash out!

You can buy giftcards with bitcoin:
egifter.com/bitcoin/
gyft.com/bitcoin/
coincards.ca/

If you find the tax man scary or you don't trust banks you can sell directly to people irl:
localbitcoins.com

Many major online retailers now accept bitcoin! Some examples:
Expedia.com
Microsoft
Virgin Galactic
Overstock
Newegg.com

And of course you can withdraw strait USD on many popular exchanges:
coinbase.com/ / gdax.com
bittrex.com

they're trying to crash everything. they missed out and they want to crash it so they can buy in.

>your too stupid
how ironic

LOL everyone here is posting ways to cash out but no one has ACTUALLY cashed out! They're all speculating with cashing out just like they're speculating with the coins themselves. OP don't listen to anyone here... once you buy in you won't see that money ever again.

Source: I lost $10k investing in BTC cause I couldn't cash out.

i'll tell you a secret m8....
did you know...
that
if you
bought certain coins at a certain point in time
and sold time at another point in time later
you'd be really fucking rich right now?
it's crazy, i know.

BTC is also up >60% last month