REQ devs are actually ahead of schedule for Q4 Colossus

REQ devs are actually ahead of schedule for Q4 Colossus.

invoice.request.network/

More proofs devs are on sched. The Request API:

github.com/vrolland/request.js/commits/master

Unlike LINK they are not rewriting their codebase from scratch using GO

WE ARE THE REQMARINES

Delete this. I need to buy back my stack.

Same ID? Very smart pajeet.

typical reqtie

Reviewed the code and its good stuff. Buying more

m8 it doesn't matter when they release a product
the crypto market doesn't care about tangible uses they only care about hype

Comp Sci here. The code IS good and solid, and they are working hard. I have no doubts this is going stellar, but it will take some time. This is what ETH holding must have felt like.

You are fucking retarded :D

Pathetic shill. You will be crushed by your weak hands

nice try, retard

Omise go got to 1 bill marketcap on a sticker and no code. Req is actually coding quality stuff and is way ahead of schedule. Comfy as fuck.

I love REQ and all but OMG is the literal same team for ETH plasma, of which the best use case will be OMG.

wew lad

I predict a 200-300m cap in Q1. This is very conservative. Especially if you compare the competition in the different fields.

With the successful Main Net launch the marketing offensive, which the German SS would be jelouse af, will start and from there we will srly moon.

And if take in account that burning / maybe staking / and Overall the crypto market will growth, then the black holes are the limit.

really it depends which moves first into a noticeable position for the normies
if "Pay with REQ" buttons make it to mainstream websites it's all over for OMG but I'm not holding me breath on that

Omise go is a marketing team. They dont have any coders. They are relying on plasma team to come up with something. Req on the other hand are coders and will port to the most suitable platform which may not be plasma.

REQtards make me sick

the main reason I don't think REQ will succeed, is because I have seen so many biztards and ledditors crying about how they'll be rich if REQ hits $0.5-1.00. there's just no way in hell that many retards will become loaded.

Got 1k, after burn will I make it? I can wait a year or so, going to school soon and I want to continue taking my courses after 3 years which is where the gov won't pay for my school anymore.

I hate you fucking low-IQ pajeet shills. I'm a pajeet myself, I am disgraced by literal dumbfucks like you OP.

You know that the majority of the Money wont flood from Veeky Forums or biz tards in these kind of projects.
And btw they are all weak hands wo will sell at the first +50% opportunity

>I don't like it cause the people who like it
you sound like an edgy teen that doesn't like a band cause the fanbase

Plasma team IS the OMG team bro.
OMG and REQ are not like for like competitors and can coexist and even complement each other.

give me coin price predictions. end of the year and q1 18.

Im not comparing them, I think both will succeed. Im just saying to the other guy that OMG is not a purely marketing project.

You are right. The market payment networks is big enough for at least 2. It's even possible that OMG and REQ don't succeed.

I like how the price is stable despite the BTC moon, plus there's so much buy pressure to little selling.

We might go above ICO soon

I'm actually invested in REQ (small portion of my portfolio), so I'd love to see it go up. I just don't see how so many retards could become rich. all these people spouting off about $1 REQ by Q1 2018, it's a fucking joke.

Yep, but whenever I see buy pressure and shill threads on biz I expect an eventual dump.

Tbh. Right now 50% is Fudding 50% is Shilling. Reminds me of the good old OMG or even ETH days.

And once again, nobody of them will hold until 0,5$ anyway, because they are all weak handed af.

people said that about LINK and that coin has been bleeding consistently

Am I retarded for expecting a 100$ req in the long run? Token burning? planned early burn?

meh, I don't think Veeky Forums has any affect on the market. Anyone who wanted to dump dumped a few days ago over 850 sats anyway

there are too main tokens for that
unless this thing hits the mainstream and PayPal gets BTFO this thing is nowhere near anything like that

Alright, out of speculation what would happen to request if it does btfo PayPal?

I have sold my pre-sale bags at x4. Why? Because Chainlink wont be a big player in the next months to even years. Smart contracts with outside data will the new world paradigm, but right now it's way too early. When you look at parity for example. That was a flaw INSIDE our small crypto world. Now think bigger, If that happens with real companies.

I don't know
say REQ hits PayPal's market cap of 94 billion
do the math, even though there would be less tokens cause they would get burnt

REQ is more than PayPal. Was more than PayPal.

if so then it should definitely kill PayPal
all the big first movers online have died, only a matter of time before PayPal does too

lol this shits below ICO price and y'all are talking about killing Paypal. you think if that were a remote possibility big players wouldn't already have stepped in and scooped up all this cheap coin???

got 100k might work out or not.

>big players wouldn't already have stepped in and scooped up all this cheap coin??

why do you think it's been below ICO for so long? also whales aren't as smart as you think

>whales aren't as smart as me

>no user don't buy Amazon in June 1997 it's below it's IPO

You have got no about the economy, so you? I am pretty sure that PayPal already watching crypto and blockchain very closely. Who knows what they are doing in the background. But rebuilding the whole infrustructure is fcking disgusting.

He is right. The bitcoin Pizza Guy wss s fcking whale too. And? 10000 btc for a Pizza. Fcking nice.

It's against the natural laws for this many retards to get rich. Not happening, even tho I'm 25% in REQ.

Well, maybe if REQ starts real marketing and partners up with Amazon and AliExpress and we start seeing the REQ logo on every site and "Pay with REQ" on every website.
500x is possible

>against natural laws
>using a fucking computer
natural laws died in the 20th century m8
you know how many idiots got rich off of Bitcoin? didn't anons on /g/ literally give some away back when it was worth nothing?

nice just sold 100k

you fucking retard! brain-damaged shills like you hurt otherwise decent projects...

There are some whales who bought BCC at 0.4 you know. Just because they happened to stumble upon BTC when it's new doesn't mean they are smart

flags when?

fucking pajeets

Maybe OP's boyfriend got on his computer and posted this.