AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU

LITERALLY

CAN'T

CASH OUT

No, you should knew this before enter crypto market.

Wrong

Oh my. dis side

: hahaha looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

You're wrong

At least you can buy a shitload of drugs for suicide

t. Bittrex executive

go ahead, i FUCKING dare you. try to cash out. you are all trapped in this crypto bubble that will burst soon and you can't do anything about that hahahahhahahahahhaa

I did cash out twice from coinbase and bittrex, please use only these exchanges if you want exchanges that you can trust :^)

Cashed out .5 BTC yesterday through Coinbase. Will cash out another .5 after 10k. kys

sure you did

What now nocoiner fucktard?

You can't cash out when BTC dumps. Why would exchanges buy BTC from you when it dumps?

Fake, you are just a coinbase shill

0.01 bonus BTC has been deposited into your Coinbase account for protecting our brand image.

Nice cope. Stay poor you salty keks.

How exactly do you know that's Coinbase you fucktards?

t. Coinbase executive