Is it too late to buy bitcoin or should I just try and buy as many etherum as I can and hold for a couple of years?

Is it too late to buy bitcoin or should I just try and buy as many etherum as I can and hold for a couple of years?

i'm in this position too - literally a month away frmo receiving inheritance and a load of it is going on crypto

I'm worried that if I buy BTC just now it's gonna have a huge correction. Also been looking at XRM, NEO or something like that...

i got in when btc was 5600. spread my portfolio to other alt coins and have made about 150 bucks. if i went all in on btc i would have almost doubled my money by now. Don't regret it tho because I have learned alot about trading and when to call bullshit.

XMR is pretty safe, it's basically a low-risk hodl BUT you'll miss out on any pumps or stuff like that. It's like link but with less memes

ETH I have no fucking clue, will probably moon? But it just rose so idk

BTC is a wild beast, I'm never selling just because it's fascinating.

>etherum

Yes because ethereum has rendered bitcoin obsolete

It’s the best coin. It literally made all other cryptocurrencies obsolete. Do some reading brainlet.

I've been reading a lot about different cryptos, I only started last month and this is what I bought so far and it's cost me about £650

then why do other cryptocurrencies still see network usage and major corporate interest
this is just bad bait
but the point is you can't spell what you are trying to invest in

oops i'm tired you're not even OP
the misspellings just get old like really nigga it's not an element it's not an alcoholic beverage it's E T H E R E U M and the currency is ether

My phone auto corrected it to that

At this point it seems unlikely that any altcoin will majorly outperform BTC in the coming months. CME marks the start of BTC being accessible as an investment through traditional venues. Eventually these markets might adopt alts as well, but that will take a while. Until then, Bitcoin will be able to grow much faster.

There’s a few bets that seem relatively safe; all the alts listed on Bithumb have good price support (or p&d support, however you want to look at it) from Korea. Some have shown strong resistances throughout the past year, e.g. XMR at ~0.01, DASH at ~0.03. You could try entering there, when they’re hit the next time.

either way
>i would like to buy some ethereum
is wrong, it's like saying you'd like to buy stellar (although people still say that too) when you mean lumens or saying you'd like to buy "american economy" when you really mean usd
it should be
>i would like to buy some ether

lol

>a buisness an finance board
>nobody is telling this dumbass what a horrible idea that is

that's like calling the paint on the wall dry
why tho
if people are this stupid they have to learn their lesson first hand, calling them stupid won't deter them, or it was just bait in the first place

BTC will be $100k next year

10x are pretty good gains. Wouldn't say it's too late yet..

Started with 14k EUR a while back. Mostly just hodling BTC, BCH, BTG and ETH

How do you get a darker blockfolio theme like that?

update it, choose night theme

>BTC will be $100k next year

How do you know?

there's nothing about bitcoin that teaches you about trading. It's all manipulated by a handful of major players. To think trading in bitcoin (which has a global reach of customers below a million) teaches you anything about free market trading is fucking dumb.

just enjoy the free shekkels if you got any and quit while you ahead.

Not that user, but, I think it has potential to reach 100k also. I still feel like there is so much more potential volume left. I mean BTC is still mostly just filled with nerds and criminals. Once normies get an ETF and hedge funds get involved this could get a lot higher.

Or it could drop, who fucking knows. I do think there is potential for 100k though.

I'd also be curious as to what would happen to BTC if the stock market crashed. Would it go down also? Or would it go up?

nice. REQ is going to do very well in 2018

I suspect BTC would go down but not as much, then shoot up after.

Thanks. Hope so. I like this board but there is so much meme and shot coin shilling going on its untrue. I saw a few posts about REQ and did my own research and thought it was a good investment

Pretty much nothing beats BTC in long-term. The only point of alts is to make more BTC.

Well we want his money

and to do actual transfers because BTC is being attacked / is slow / has high fees.

I do my transfers in ethereum.

true that

wait for the correction, then buy some of both and hodl