/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

Guap Edition

Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

All those OTC block chain stocks are going crazy.

Glad I’m holding from Friday.

Even the ARK etfs are moving.

You have a ticker on that?

ARKK ARKW

RIOT and SRAX are dipping. They should still have a good run today because of the bitcoin jump over the weekend, right?

They’re being shorted bro.

Buy Bitcoin lol

TEUM is gonna rocket

Yeah, TEUM DPW and SSC. MA and V should spark a bit too.

Are you saying that like shorts can't lose money?

>been holding MGTI for 5 months
Strong
hands

Isn’t that the plan?

I'm just confused what you're trying to say. Are you saying the shorts are going to lose or that the short interest is a sign that it's going to fall today?

Shorts are going to lose.

Okay good.

why the fuck didnt you sell back in august

>ARK etfs
Why wouldn't people just buy ARK? Easier to keep your money all in USD?

>DPW

..... two different things...

Up to 1.32 in premarket, worth getting into still, though? Dunno what the momentum will take it to

All similar stocks are much higher. I think there is potential.

stratosphere. all of these are hot right now. DPW and teum have lowest caps now. see how mara outperformed riot in same situation.

TEUM has longer potential. So do SSC and DPW.

KTOS dipped down to trigger my stop loss then rose back .15

I'm going to bed. Fuck today.

None of you retards listened when I told you to buy overstock at 17 dollars or square at 18.

Lmao. Stay poor robincuck general

did some one say ARK ?

Who iron hands with blockchain meme today? I'm not selling.

I'm in MARA, I was in RIOT last week, glad I got out. MARA has room to run, LMFA is an early morning stock, buy at the end of the day.

>shilling SQ and it's down nearly 7% today
I listened $$$, going long on SQ

eveything is mooning exept pepsi

And TEUM.

I trusted you guys, down $100 already :)

What are your thoughts on TEUM?

To buy DGAZ or not to buy DGAZ

Is it going to the moon, and why

Give it a couple more days, looks like it's going to come down more, hasn't met support yet

I'm out. Trend looks shit, I lost $40.

I feel like I should let MARA go

I bought 500 shares pre market at 1.65. Will not sell for less than 100% gains. patience user.

NOG mooning

MARA, LMFA, and GROW fuckers, buy at the dips, use those day trades if you want. I'm holding MARA for a few days.

AMRS is moving.

yeah i feel that

also /swingboys/ its time to go in on denbury right?

My man! She's getting ready for a rise. I fucking love that little company.

when is it dipping

>NOG
>positive earnings three times in a row
Why do the good non pump stocks always get posted too late here? Instead we talk about shit like RIOT.

We're back

Shake out you pussy. I’m adding.

Also, keep an eye on crude oil prices, if crude is down, it's a down day for DNR. It's more volatile in relation to crude, where as DVN or RDS-A is much more stable to the change in price.

NAK and CRME are going nowhere. Should I sell and put more into MARA and TEUM?

NAK news could come anytime

retarded question here but just to be clear, you're saying that if crude oil is in demand, denbury goes up? just making sure i understand the correlation

DNR is more based on week to week, but it's based daily on the price of crude oil. If you look, crude is down today, DNR is down a few cents. Daily correlation but DNR is good week to week, just watch the news. I think this will be over $2 by spring.

gotcha

I don't mean to talk in a circle but if you look at the weekly chart, the trend lines are in a general direction which make it nice. I'm looking at RAD, in the next few days its going to meet support and you can see a nice 10-15% gain, hopefully. lol

forgot the pic

cool, i actually think ill keep an eye on this too. That dip looks like it's comin

Just look through stocks, look at the top gainers and losers on yahoo. Look at the charts and look for trends. QBAK is another good example, which if it hits $6, I'm getting on the rocket.

>implying my cargo shorts aren't zipper secured as opposed to button secured or even worse, buttonless

what do you think of DO? time to buy?

why would QBAK moon

GROW has been so good for me, hopped on early, rode the train well and bought dips, is it still a good time for a long term hold? I don't want to be a bag holder

Just has been periodically, look at the 3 month chart, look at the spikes.

I could be on sale, or it may drop more. idk

Had a stop-loss on SQ and it sold at the lowest point of the dip and it's back up now.

TEUM is mooning now

bought at 1.35, next stop jupiter

I like to live on the edge.

UEPS

From the guy who called RIOT, MARA, SRAX, and TEUM

What are those numbers under account? Does this give me access to your stocks?

QD was on that article too.

>It's up 12% today

Wow what amazing trendspotting

Where did you get this info

from the girl that cuts my hair.

check out CEI, it's a good time to buy right now before winter.

500 shares at $0.94.
Hoping for this to go at least $2+ if it follows MARA/DPW.

will GROW dip or should I just get in now? wanna buy at 6

Yeah will GROW grow? It seemed like it fell already .40-.50 cents from market open.

Amrs is a long haul.
It has it's ups and downs but as a whole they're going up.

Buckle up, lads. It's correction time.

>It has it's ups and downs but as a whole they're going up.

what you think their potential price will be in 6 months and one yr?

Is TEUM going to go up again or did I buy in too late?

I'm 12 and what is this?

It’s going to run all week.

I don't know but I'm in at $1.29 and also wondering.

I just bought TEMU, DPW, SSC and NOG because Veeky Forums told me to

Am I going to make it?

Buy SSC too bro.

finna be rich

Bought 40 shares of TEMU just now too.

It's already up 40% today. Buy high sell low the Veeky Forums way!

its about 4 now, id guess 8 in 6 months, 12 in a year. Short percent is high, and big money is starting to pay much more attention.
Also, which no one ever talks about, is that DSM may attempt to Buy Out amrs.

>DSM may attempt to Buy Out amrs
What would that mean for AMRS stockholders exactly? I realize my newfag is showing, but I'm unclear on how that works.

BAA what is you doin

Buy some of this GBR dip.... Thank me later

I took profit WAY to early on this one. Complete P&D though. The company is BK and there is no catalyst behind todaya movement.

Nice! All meme stocks.

automatic high payout.
Shares would jump pretty high.

I hope so too, lose some $ in the market, would love to gain that back. if get to $12 a little earlier, that would even be better.

thanks user

but AMRS looks good, lots of positives coming, DMS, their sweetener line, fragrance, biossance, etc. hope they dump all their unprofitable lines and try their best to focus on their profitable businesses.

hope they can capitalized their R&D as well.. if possible.

why

upcoming oil and gas company with a tiny market cap, it's a swing trade to $4.00. Its currently building higher support levels working its way up.

I could go on with a list of reasons of why to get into it right now and swing it but you will probably just ignore it and then it'll work it's way to $4 and you will be kicking yourself for not getting in.

Just buy some of the dip user and swing it up