Guys why is bitcoin increasing in value constantly...

Guys why is bitcoin increasing in value constantly? Is there a legitimate reason or is it just being pumped at the moment?

B U B B L E - B U T T

TETHER
E
T
H
E
R

I'd like to pump her ass if you know what I mean

Everybody wanna get rich, and a very few use it as currencies. However it's very common in web hostings

because BTC isn't an intrument of debt and you can't print more of it.

meanwhile in fiat world no country can ever pay back the huge debts they have collected.

So money loses value while cryptos gain value making big growth

You are a broke faggot.
But understand this, faggot: not everybody in the world is broke.
Those people who are not broke, do not want to become broke.
But, everywhere they look, their wealth is being drained away from them.
Banks offer NIRP and ZIRP.
Stocks offer sluggish returns on higher fees and are now becoming insanely frothy and everyone has jitters
Bitcoin has an in-built scarcity, which cannot be tampered with or reversed at a later date
The wealthy people are feeling like they are being pulled down into quicksand as their amassed fortunes get drained away in a shitty global economy that keeps failing and gets stuck into race-to-the-bottom, devaluation policies
Bitcoin is a fragile, thorny branch sticking out of the edge of the quicksand
Its not their ideal choice, but they grab hold nonetheless.

Understand this, anonfaggot: there is only so much room on that branch for a certain number of hands to grab hold of.

>only so much room
yeah because it doesn't scale am i rite lmao

>Bitcoin has an in-built scarcity, which cannot be tampered with or reversed at a later date

One word: Forks. Your scarcity doesn't mean shit.

hedge funds are starting to look this way. A tidal wave of money is coming. By 2019 retirement funds and small governments will be buying BTC

Wow she was made for taking cock

>Guys why are tulip seeds increasing in value constantly?

Everybody is buying with the hopes that demand will continue increasing in the future, based on new people that will want to buy it in hopes that demand will increase in the future.

Mania and euphoria. Ask yourself, what really justifies a $9k+ bitcoin? It's complicated, slow as fuck, can't scale, and has virtually no utility save for convincing the next guy that it's worth more than you paid. In principle even fuckin Dogecoin is more versatile than BTC.

TL;DR - it's gonna crash, this is all just FOMO.

She is female, yes

Bitcoin ALWAYS crashes. Every time.

Remember when it crashed from $35 to $2? Fuck anybody that bought at 35 was crying themselves to sleep.

Remember when it crashed from $100 to $10? Omg, the losses. Poor bastards.

Remember when it crashed from $1000 to $100? That was rough too.

Now it's almost at 10k, I suspect it'll get a bit higher - maybe $14 or $15k. Then it'll crash again. Maybe down to 2-3k.

The same reason as the USD.
It's like crypto worlds reserve currency

stop being so vague

This is what I'm hoping for. I have a ton of unfulfilled buy orders around that range.

The promised dip

Clueless to the fundamentals of economics right here. OP asked why prices rise. The answer is: scarcity AT CURRENT PRICE keeps demand for the token high. The result is that prices go up. Thereby, answering OP's question.

There are not enough tokens at current price for everyone to own their wealth in bitcoins. However, if the value of BTC rises, there is potential for everyone on the whole planet to own their current wealth in bitcoins. This is not a scalability question, it was one of price growth.

You implement a false logic for rhetorical reasons, but you know you are lying to yourself. Buttcoins are not the same as bitcoins. Your argument is akin to "How can Microsoft, when free Linux?"

sauce for pic?