GVT

This is hitting 10k by the end of the day.

Other urls found in this thread:

genesis.vision/white-paper-eng.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=5PVD0VkBjqA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hope you bought the dip!

Sold the top, bought the dip, feels good man.

If you were the guy shilling this Coin last week, God bless you!

That was me, no problem man. We're goin to 300 dollars each though. Just lettin ya know.

Free money. Even Charlie Shrem is shilling this coin on his twitter account.

Should I wait for dip to buy more? bought at 5k last time

strapped in, god speed anons.

>1k
> C O M F Y

Thanks man, poorfag here but made 300 bucks, which is more than my initial investment

Been shilling this shit all week!

Fucking transfer wont go thru

has anybody a real oppinion on the worth of the token? i think its just so fuzzy that this will soon tank after people realise there is no attached functionality yet

i put in half my coin money into this when someone was shilling last week

not sure what got me so convinced desu cause i completely forgot what this coin is about LMAO but the post was quite convincing

I was posting a week ago looking for a quick 5-10% trade, but ended up holding and it definitely paid off

Dude read their white paper.

Because the number of tokens is limited and subsequent issuance is not all allowed, the price of GVT will be determined by demand. Demand for GVT will grow due to the following factors:

>All investment operations will be executed in GVT. Accordingly, increase in Genesis Vision network members’ trading volume will increase demand for tokens.

>The volume of the potential market supported by GVT significantly exceeds the tokens' market capitalization at the time of the Token Sale.

>Genesis Vision has a well-thought-out development and marketing plan that will consistently increase the project's audience and the amount of investments.

>Genesis Vision already has partners preceding its launch who will provide an active client base (our partners include 400 brokers around the world).

Just broke ATH. Were going on another run. If it dips watch out for the cup and handle.

>400 pajeet brokers
problem with most established banking people is that there is no TRUST in the coin/token sphere
they all could just get in and trade all they want but they stay away cause of TRUST. now tell me how does genesis create that trust? i dont see that being done.

Thats a good question.
Whats going to keep this coin pumping?

They literally mention the issue of trust in the industry in their introduction...

The whole point of smart contracts is that you can't cheat them.

>Why are managers / brokers going to come to the table?

Minimal fees, crypto makes borders irrelevant, investors can come globally.

They can specify their reporting time. Their trade history is keep secure and is only released upon the scheduled period, protecting their IP (ie. stopping people from looking at their lives trades to figure out how they make their money). The smart contract automatically releases their trades upon the specified time.

All software released by genesis is open source and brokers and managers are free to expand upon it to meet their individual needs.

>Why are normies / investors going to jump in?

They can see the full history and success rate of each manager / broker as it gets released every reporting period.

Profit distribution is transparent.

They aren't just investing, they purchase tokens from the investor, basically shares. These shares can be traded between investors.

+ Normies can barely think for themselves let along understand crypto. Why do you think 'bitcoin packages' are exploding on social media. They *want* someone to take their money and give manage it for them. They are happy with 1-5% returns. This will make it easier than ever for them and its a fuck tonne safer than buying a bitcoin package.

There is obviously more, DYOR: genesis.vision/white-paper-eng.pdf

Btw, thanks for posting this user. I read into it because of your post. Fomo'd in, now I'm up 1.1k.

I've been shilling it for days. Like 2 threads each day for the past 4-5 days. Recovered from Confido and it will still keep going. Drinking good whiskey this weekend, none of that cheap garbage.

Same. Got in at $3.00 when I saw your post a few days ago. Happy I put quite a bit in at that time as well!

What sites do you guys use to purchase all these alt coins?

etherdelta, binance, bittrex

Thanks. Which out of the 3 is more noob friendly? I only just signed up with coinbase a few months back and have been dealing with btc and ltc.

Fuck, just read the white paper. This thing is gonna be huge. There was meant to be 44 million tokens, but ~40mil got burned.

The volume is increasing but it looks like it's slowing down. Should I wait for a dip?

Realistically how low can it drop to?

Bittrex and Binance are my two favorite. Binance seems to be listing some of the newer coins before other exchanges.

I went in at 3.50

strange, I don't see Genesis GVC listed on Bittrex

Its only on Binance.

Bittrex are adding it Dec 1st, trust me or not I don't fucking care. That's probably why it's pumping, people with inside info filling their bags.

Research the project, token will be used in the platform (you can already try the demo app).

Basically, you can choose a trader and pay him with gvt. He will manage the money you gave him. Then he will trade as usual, and you can take your profits.

Good things, this add transparency to the market. And it mix common trading and crypto trading. Most people lose money trading. Successful traders will cost more GVT. And if people are gonna make money anyway, they won't mind paying more for that sweet GVT.

You think they won't be able to attract good traders/managers? Look at the white paper, the roadmap, the connections that the team has... It may fail, as every project may fail, but this project has everything it needs to be successful.

Then, compareit toother projects market cap... And tell me what do you think GVT market cap should be. At least it should have the same as ICN, and that would put this coin at +$40.

WHENS THE NEXT DIP

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fomoing

it just keeps going

I broke down and sold. Ill wait for the dip.

youtube.com/watch?v=5PVD0VkBjqA

what will hold longer this vid or the pump?

get left behind you greedy cuck
i lost 25 coins trying to trade this on a bull run, not giving it any more chances

in at 8270

It’s at 75% gains today.. any higher? Or wait for dip?

25o, my zero is not working

I think it'll crash right before $10. Might go over for a bit and then correct back down to 7.5-8

That's a huge psychological border

out at 8999

2 ez.

ill buy the next dip kek

Been in for a week user. If you dont get greedy when youve more than doubled your money then youll never make it

who thinks it'll dump hard when it hits bittrex?

Whats its endgame

Finally everyone realized this coin. Been telling everyone since it was $2.50

This is ICONOMI 2.0

ICONOMI is shit

I already transfered my 1000coins to trezor. When it will hit $200 Im gonna buy nice car and flat. Im count on you GVT

its gonna drop back to 2.50 soon don't worry