H -16

The fuck Veeky Forums I don't see any Wabi thread, are you bois hating money that much?
16 hours left before the ICO, hope you guys made it on the whitelist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lUeUpWsoKQs
medium.com/@wabiico/wabi-蛙币-ico-process-details-149148f45eb1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When is the contributors link available ??

DELETE THIS

ICO starts at 5am GMT on 11/28
18 hours left ! tick tock tick tock

nah info must be spread, Veeky Forums has a right to know

WHERE TO FUCKING BUY THEM!?

are you worthy of this potential x20, I wonder...

We can shill this now, the whitelist is closed. I just hope Veeky Forums won't fuck up this gem just like any other coin.

it will hit ED, soon after ICO is complete (rumor is somehere between 5and 12 december). and after that it will hit major exchange. if your looking some references, look at Walton (similar product) => x16 in less than 1 month.
Wabi has a working product, real business partners and consumer adoption, this is HUGE.

smart money is on simple token... but you didnt hear it from me

WaBi covered here if you don't want to read up on a x20 coin: youtu.be/lUeUpWsoKQs . . . Buckle up buckeroos.

Simple token and wabi both covered in this video: youtu.be/lUeUpWsoKQs . . . I'm split on which will make me richer.

t. 4 accounts, but i'll take it.

Also a bit sad with the day 2 distribution system, think there's only gonna be scraps left but fuck it, any extra I get is less that I'll have to buy at a fat premium on ED.

cap might be something like 600 usd first day 1200 on second and 2400 on third. my guess it'll be sold out on second day

whitelists closed, buy on ed immediately post ico, this ones going 10x fast , 11.5ml cap walton killer

oh shit H -14 money storm is coming, hope you got your money ready Veeky Forums buckle up, next stop 200m market cap

Will I have to buy the tokens immediately (AKA 5am) or will it still be safe to buy them at like 10am?

well m8 that's your guess, i don't think it'll be sold out in first hours tho

ANSWER MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

chill out m8

Fuck sake guess it'll be an early start for me tomorrow then.

well i'll be damned Veeky Forums that's it? come on you can do better, this shit is digital gold throw at your face for nothing

So it won't actually hit exchanges until once the ICO is officially sold out?

Yeah I really like simple token. Wabi looks great too but I forgot to sign up for the whitelist.

I would definitely recommend looking into simple token more, I think this could be a nice easy 5x flip at least.

You have 24h to buy the tokens with the day 1 cap.

nothing communicated at the moment, should hit ED soon after token distribution and binance soon after that. my best guess is 1 week after ICO's end.

There's no rush m80s, on day 1 or even on day 2:

medium.com/@wabiico/wabi-蛙币-ico-process-details-149148f45eb1

Day 1
You can send the funds any time. At the end of the first 24 hours of the ICO we deduct the cap amount from your balance* (or your total balance if it is smaller than your individual cap) and allocate the respective WaBis to you.

Day 2
During Day 2, you will still be able to send additional funds for further contribution. You will have 24 hours for it. At the end of day 2 (12.59 p.m. Singapore time) we will take a snapshot and allocate the tokens equally between the participants who still have the balance on the account, subject to the sufficient balance.
To illustrate how Day 2 distribution will work: let’s assume we have 9 tokens left after Day 1 and passed into Day 2. Also, at the end of Day 2, we have 3 people with non-zero balances (Person-1 with balance of 5 USD, Person-2 with balance of 1 USD, and Person 3 with balance of 0.25 USD). In this case the Person-1 will receive 4 tokens, Person-2 will receive 4 tokens and Person-3 will receive 1 token.

do you know if the cap works this way :
- day 1 : 1.4ETH
- day 2 : 2.8 ETH (another)
- day 3 : 5.6 ETH (another)
or
- Day 1 : 1.4 ETH
- Day 2 : 1.4 ETH
- Day 3 : 1.4 ETH

Read my previous post or just read their ICO rundown post on medium (url is in my post, otherwise just google 'wabi ico medium' and you'll find their medium page and go from there.

There will most likely only be a small amount left on day 2 that will pretty much be equally distributed amongst ICO participants- so odds are we'll only be able to get an additional 0.4-0.5 eth of tokens per account.

Or to quote again:

During Day 2, you will still be able to send additional funds for further contribution. You will have 24 hours for it. At the end of day 2 (12.59 p.m. Singapore time) we will take a snapshot and allocate the tokens equally between the participants who still have the balance on the account, subject to the sufficient balance.

We estimate that about 70–75% of the ICO tokens will be allocated to participants on day 1. If you want to buy more than your individual cap, we advise you to send about 30% on top of your cap which will most likely cover anything available on Day 2. We can not know this for sure but in the interest of reducing the amount of refunds we need to process (and amounts of funds that you need to wait to get back) we are giving you this guideline.

completely pointless coin
explain why this coin is necessary in any real way other than "loyalty rewards"

nevermind, thanks

look at the whitepaper,
first target is chinese alimentary market (food, alcool, etc). the goal is to prevent counterfeit products (huge scandals in china regarding baby milk for example).
The reward program is here to encourage adoption, also at first, that's a bonus

nobody made a thread about it yet but I've seen people mention it here a few times

Sad I didn't get on the whitelist

Wabi is going to go x2 or x3 then under ico

ye i heard about it on Veeky Forums tho, been spreading the good word since.
them dubs don't lie